Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragnor

Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested? Empty
PostSubject: Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested?   Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:06 am

Okay, not a very flashy title, but hey your hear arn't you? Lets get into shall we?

I am a Male as indicated by the title.

I am of the age of 19.

I am somewhere between Semi-Literate, and Literate... As I tend to type about 1-4 paragraphs a post. Though I prefer to keep it to 1-2 so it does not take forty minutes to respond to every post...

Pairing I do: (Sorry, Yoai is not my thing if that is what your looking for...)
Male/Female
Futa/Female
Female/Female

Races I do:
Anything/Anything
Exceptions:
Centaurs (Can't ever get a good mood up of one.)
Male looking Creatures

Eras I portray:
Past (Knights, ect.)
Past - Fantasy (Knights, Dragons, and Magic, Ect.)
Past Fuderal Era (Samurai, ect,)
Past Fuderal Era Fantasy (Ninja, Magic, Curses, Ect.)
Modern (Duh!)
Modern Fantasy (Modern, with magic monsters, and other such things.)
Modern Steam punk
Modern Cyber punk
Future (Future, within reason)
Future Fantasy (Future, unreasonable)
Future Steam Punk
Future Cyber Punk

Steam Punk, it is a genre, from my understanding in which the person who started it went back, and then futurised it, so new age and beyond stuff, running on steam, and old time designs, kinda a cool idea to think about.

Cyber Punk, it is a genre, from my understanding in which the person who started it chose a future, where even the low life is super high tech, and usually centers around hackers, ect, but hey we can take it anywhere could be fun.

Kinks: Too many to list, just PM me and say a kink, and I will tell you yes or no, but only ask if you want to RP I don't want to have dumb messages over my box.

Kinks PS: Just because I RP it does not necessary do it in real life, I would just like my RP partners to enjoy themself, and that is the part of the RP I like so don't be shy to ask.

Okay the part you probably skipped too so all my past writing will be null and void! My lists!

Just to name a couple.

Me/Female

Father/Daughter
Brother/Sister
Babysitter/Sittie
Neighbor/Neighbor
Room mate/Room mate
Master/Maid
Master/Slave
Master/Slaves
Doctor/Doctor
Doctor/ill person
Doctor/Nurse
Ill Person/Nurse
Ill Person/Doctor
Animal/Human
Anything/Anything (Hell lead the racial list if you dont undertand this...)
Scientist/Experiment
Experiment/Scientist

Well I will pump with plot ideas over time, but it will be one a bump, so shoot me yours as well I am always interested, if your idea I LIKE A LOT I will give you my IM but you have to purely interest me as a RPer as, I don't like IM RPs to get boring.
Back to top Go down
Dragnor

PostSubject: Re: Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested?   Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:12 am

Bump 01: A botched summoning

Either -

A male hopeful finds a magic book and decides to try it, casting a spell to summon a demon to defeat his enemies, but instead:

or

A female hopeful finds a magic book and decides to try it, casting a spell to summon a demon to defeat her enemies, but instead:

Either

He/She summons a sex demon that either physically manifests themselves to please the new host when the demon see it fit, or follow them around teasing them through daily life.

or

He/She had miss read the spell and ended up in the demon world and must find their way out of this new sexual, and dangerous hell.

(Hey, basically play miss match with them it is not that hard, I like this plot now that I read it a second time lol.)
Back to top Go down
Dragnor

PostSubject: Re: Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested?   Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:03 am

Bump 02: Sold

A slave is sold to a scientist, who is working on making the slaver job easier, brewing, and making potions and injections to turn human slave girls into any creature a male may desire, along with things to make slaves obey, and lustful, she is sold to be his little test subject to be turned, and twisted, so that he may know of any side effects, that may come of his creations, though they always revert back to normal for a while it is quite troublesome, the body changing so much so fast, she may start to retain some animal tendencies.
Back to top Go down
Akiangel
Rookie Sinner
Akiangel

PostSubject: Re: Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested?   Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:34 am

Oh, I like bump idea number two!
Back to top Go down
Dragnor

PostSubject: Re: Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested?   Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:14 am

Akiangel wrote:
Oh, I like bump idea number two!

Thanks, comming up with more slowly over time lol...

Bump 03: Lost

A lady once walking down the ally, a sharp pain, then black, just to wake up in a jungle? The forest is filled with animals? Human forms, and she is alone, Countless males, and very few females, why was she put in this strange place, will she ever know or will she be forever lost in the lusts of the odd beasts that roam the forests.

(High Kinky behaviors here, so be careful to say yes...)
Back to top Go down
Akiangel
Rookie Sinner
Akiangel

PostSubject: Re: Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested?   Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:38 am

would you like to do that one with me?
Back to top Go down
Dragnor

PostSubject: Re: Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested?   Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:49 am

Akiangel wrote:
would you like to do that one with me?

Sure sounds fun Ill PM you...

Bump 04: An odd lust

A doctor is sent to live with a sick person, who is naive, and does not understand the male body, with the two alone, and the doctor of non perfect moral standards will he use the fact that she has no idea what he is doing against her? He has the medicine to make it look like hallucinations, and dreams, but how will he explain it in the end?
Back to top Go down
Dragnor

PostSubject: Re: Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested?   Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:08 pm

Bump 05: The Dare

Ever make a stupid dare? Ever know you could not do it?

Same deal, joke dares until a new guy/girl joins the group, and he/she dares something the person knew they could not due, but with the price of being a slave for a month if he/she was to fail is kind of bad, what kind of stuff would they do, and how would college be as they have all the same classed. Is it fate? Or a cruel turn of destiny?
Back to top Go down
Dragnor

PostSubject: Re: Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested?   Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:22 pm

Bump 06: An unwanted position

A guy gets blackmail on a girl he likes in school, something so bad, she will do anything to keep it a secret, just the very thought of it getting out sends her into a scared frenzy. He toys with her, making her do all kinds of embarrassing things, and risking sexual actions, will he push it too far and they get caught, or will he start to fall for his little play toy.

(Humiliation, and Risk sex common in this one)

(Well I leave in forty minutes be back in like eight hours, work is hell some days...)
Back to top Go down
Dragnor

PostSubject: Re: Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested?   Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:50 pm

Afraid no new bump plot this time sorry!
Back to top Go down
Dragnor

PostSubject: Re: Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested?   Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:23 pm

Sorry again no plot comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested?   Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Male Rper looking for a Female RPer, Interested?
Page 1 of 1