Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Save Me from my Solitude

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lauren_016

Save Me from my Solitude Empty
PostSubject: Save Me from my Solitude   Save Me from my Solitude Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:13 am

Welcome to my twisted section of chaos. I have been roleplaying for a long while and recently have been craving a literate roleplay. I write anywhere between 3-6 paragaphs per reply and will adjust to my partner's length as well. I am not a stickler for grammer but I would love to be able to understand on comprehend the sentence if its not perfect. One liners are my pet peeves. Please PM me or reply to my thread here.

Rules:
1. Please string two sentences together, its not hard
2. Be polite and contribute to the roleplay, I love other ideas and twists
3. Please do not overly dominate the situation before contacting me. I would like to keep an idea of what is going on.
4. I MUST HAVE PLOT IN MY ROLEPLAYS! Romance is a huge plus for me.

(I strictly play females and WILL NOT DO Yuri or Yaoi. Doubling as the opposite is fine with me but do not expect me to have same sex relations, its not my thing)

Now onto my cravings and my dislikes. Feel free to Pm with any suggestions and I will hear them out. Also, the bolded sections are the extreme cravings. Big cookie if you try those out with me.

DISLIKES:
Anime (ie. futa, lolicon and anything video-game based)
Video-game based roleplays
Anal
Any bodily fliuds
Excessive sex.
Gore
Bondage in an extreme matter
Beatings

So on and so forth...

My Cravings:

Original:

Princess and Prince
Princess and Knight
Vampire and human maid
Vampire and human bride
Vampire and forced vampire bride
Demon and human mate
Scottish Highlander (Brownies points if you know what or who this is)
Prince and maid
Prince and foreign princess

Movies:

The Other Boleyn Girl
Phantom of the Opera
The Count of Monte Cristo
Stardust
Moulin Rouge
Pride and Prejudice

Books by Author's name:

Karen Marie Mooning
Susan Sizemore
J.R. Ward
Jane Austen
Lynn Veihl
Lara Aiden
Kresley Cole
Phillipa Gregory

More to come...

TV shows:

Bloodties
Moonlight

Plots:

1. A Vampire King lays sleeping in the castle he had once called his home. Only the blood of his true mate could wake and his followers have been searching for her. He has been sleeping for two hundred years.

His mate has been found and kidnapped and had her blood given to him. Now he must convince her to stay and be his queen and live eternally by his side.

2. A Scottish Highlander: I will give details on this one if you know what it is.

3. A prince lived with his maid for over ten years and always knew there was something too regal about her. She was too beautiful to be a simple maid. One day her father arrives with a secret. She truly is a princess. Now she must decide to stay under his roof or live in a far away land.

The prince cannot lose her and tries everything to convince her to stay. He loves her and cannot see her leave him.

BROWNIE POINTS:

If any of these will win Brownie points with me:

Phantom of the Opera
The Other Boleyn Girl
Any of the authors under my book list
Scottish Highlanders

[I will be adding more as my cravings change.]

If anyone knows any of the movies or the brownie points sections, Private message me immediately. If you are still reading this thread then bless you and have fun.
Back to top Go down
MegaManX1415

PostSubject: Re: Save Me from my Solitude   Save Me from my Solitude Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:37 am

While i havent seen much of it, i DO know what highlander is, and most of the plot for it...

There can only be one, right?
Back to top Go down
lauren_016

PostSubject: Re: Save Me from my Solitude   Save Me from my Solitude Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:48 am

No, I am not into the series. Think more of the romance side of Scottish Highlanders
Back to top Go down
lauren_016

PostSubject: Re: Save Me from my Solitude   Save Me from my Solitude Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:52 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
lauren_016

PostSubject: Re: Save Me from my Solitude   Save Me from my Solitude Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:37 am

bump
Back to top Go down
lauren_016

PostSubject: Re: Save Me from my Solitude   Save Me from my Solitude Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:20 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
lauren_016

PostSubject: Re: Save Me from my Solitude   Save Me from my Solitude Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:04 pm

Do I intimidate people or something?
Back to top Go down
lauren_016

PostSubject: Re: Save Me from my Solitude   Save Me from my Solitude Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:01 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: Save Me from my Solitude   Save Me from my Solitude Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:07 am

lauren_016 wrote:
Do I intimidate people or something?
i have asked myself that question plenty of times... and at least you don't intimidate me. :3
Back to top Go down
lauren_016

PostSubject: Re: Save Me from my Solitude   Save Me from my Solitude Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:26 am

Well I think of myself of having high expectations
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: Save Me from my Solitude   Save Me from my Solitude Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:54 am

they're not that high... *looks at skyscraper* then again i don't have good depth perception... *adjusts glasses*
Back to top Go down
lauren_016

PostSubject: Re: Save Me from my Solitude   Save Me from my Solitude Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:09 am

Maybe
Back to top Go down
lauren_016

PostSubject: Re: Save Me from my Solitude   Save Me from my Solitude Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:34 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save Me from my Solitude   Save Me from my Solitude Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save Me from my Solitude
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtueous Sinners :: Out Of Character :: Roleplay Requests-
Jump to: