Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Empty
PostSubject: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:14 am

The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Anime_punk

Rin couldn't believe that she had to move from her old school. She was comfortable, and most people understood to just leave her alone. Now she was sure that people would try talking to her, or make fun of her for being the only Japanese-American girl... Actually the only Asian in general in the whole school. She had made it through the day well enough until gym came, when she had to take her hoody and Tripp pants off for something she could move in easier. Even then though, enough people left her alone. The final bell finally rang and she was ready to head home for a lazy weekend.
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:36 am

http://www.aerisdies.com/cats/cat9105img6.html
http://www.aerisdies.com/cats/cat9105img7.html

Ashley walked into gym class dressed in the normal gym uniform and she smiled as she looked at the new girl. Biting her lip she tried to hold back the thoughts that came into her head and thought "wow... I think I want something with chopsticks tonight..."

After gym and after school Ashley moved from her normal group to maybe find the girl from gym. I mean she was hot, and Ashley wanted her. She was a spoiled little blond princess, sh always got what she wanted and right now she wanted to have that girl in her room licking Ashley's dampening clit. Soon enough she found r and hurried up, her breasts bouncing in their lack of a bra "hello" she said cheerfully to the girl "I see your the new girl here, would you maybe like to come over and we can hang out? get to know eachother?"
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:39 am

Rin, now back in her normal clothes looked behind her, hearing footfalls heading directly behind her and realizing that nobody else was around at the time. She saw a scantily clad girl running right at her. She listened to her words, then asked, "Um... W-Who are you? And... W-What did you have in plan?"
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:42 am

Ashley smiled and said "how rude of me, I am Ashley, I sa you in gym and I figured maybe have you come back to my house and we hang out for a bit..." she moved a bit closer gently pulling on the girls arm as she was trying to be cute "come on please' she said pouting some
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:45 am

"Um... N-Nice to meet you Ashley." She said, looking down at her feet. "I-I guess I could do that... For a bit..." She pulled her arm out of Ashley's grip, her face a little red. "I-I'll just have to tell my parents." She then backed up a little and pulled out her phone. She dialed a number and started speaking swift Japanese into it, telling her mother that she was going to a classmate's house for a while and she would keep her posted on when she would need a ride home. "A-Alright." She said walking towards the door. "O-Oh... M-My name is Rin." She told her.
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:49 am

"well it is nice to meet you" she said biting her lips some. Ashley had gotten shivers down her spine when she spoke in japanese, it was so hot in her eyes. She called tat she was home and grabbed Rin's hand and began to pull her upstairs and into her room. It was mostly pink, with a large queen sized bed in there and it had many posters in there of different bands. The room was partially a mess as ashley led rin inside.
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:54 am

Rin blushed a little as Ashley took her hand, half leading, half dragging her up to her room. looked around the room. "U-Um... I-It's very... Pink." She said as they walked into the room, her face quite red by now. "S-So... What are you wanting to do?"
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:02 am

Ashley was biting her lip as she said "well I brought you back here because I coldn't stop thinking about you" she gave a soft moan as she locked the door and was beginning to take off her top "you see I like women" she pulled off her top letting her large breasts bounce free "and I want you..."
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:06 am

At the beginning of what Ashley began to say, Rin turned a little redder. When she saw her lock the door and start walking toward her, taking off her shirt, she started backing up away from her. "Y-Y-Y-Your k-kidding right?" She asked gulping lightly.
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:08 am

Ashley shoot her head dropping her pants and thong and she stood before Rin. She began to roll a hand down her body and then delve two fingers into her pussy. she pulled them out as they were lined with juices "doesn't seem like I am" she said licking her juices off her fingers
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:14 am

Rin's face was red as an apple as she continued to back away, tripping over a shirt and falling down on her butt. She continued to back away until she was up against the wall. "L-L-Leave me alone... L-Let me go." She said to her pulling out her cell phone and looking in the contacts for her parent's phone number.
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:13 am

Ashley grabbed the phone and threw it away before she was on her hands and knees above her and she kissed Rin. Her lips were soft and warm and she tried hard to get Rin into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:22 am

Rin did nothing. She could think of nothing to do until her shock wore off. After almost ten seconds, she slowly moved her head to break the kiss and started to slide through her legs to try and escape.
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:26 pm

Ashley stopped her though and began to gently poke and rub Rin's clit from outside her pants "please just try it I know you will love it"
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:30 am

"N-N-No. I-I don't want to. And... Y-You can't make me!" She shouted as she pushed her off and made her way to the door, fumbling to unlock and try to open it.
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:32 pm

SHe ran for the girl pulling her back and smothering her in her breasts "come on just one time" she said moving her toward the bed using all her strength to make rin do what she wanted
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:55 am

Rin fought against her, but despite all she did, she still found herself being pushed towards the bed. "N-No... P-Please no." She begged.
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:33 pm

She pushed her back on the bed and then began to pull off rin's pants "here, leme just do one thing and if you don't like it you will never see me again"
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:33 pm

Rin began to breath very hard. She knew that she wasn't going to get out of this, and so decided to take her up on her offer. "Y-Y-You PROMISE?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:22 pm

She nodded "I promice"she said knowing very well that she was going to love all of this as she removed rins clothes.
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:24 am

Rin's smooth beautiful face turned very red with embarrassment. "A-A-Alright..." She said.
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:01 am

Ashley giggled a bit her breasts jiggling a bit "your cute when you blush you know" she said as she gently bent down and began to softly swirl her tongue around one of rin's nipples then licked along the breasts to ge to the other one.
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:09 am

Rin closed one of her eyes tightly. She bit down hard, trying to keep herself from moaning out loud from the intense pleasure that she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:13 am

She smiled and then began to gently suckle on the tit. her lips puckering around the edges as her teeth and tongue pleasured her little peak. after a bit she then began to lick down her body, down her stomach heading toward her sliterious which she happily began to lap at.
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:26 am

Rin lightly grunted at the pleasure the other girl was giving her nipple. She soon forgot about her biting, and moaned out rather loudly at the licking down on her slit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)   The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Girl (Pretty lez girl x Lordofhell14)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next