Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragnor's Assignments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragnor

Dragnor's Assignments Empty
PostSubject: Dragnor's Assignments   Dragnor's Assignments Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:53 am

Here you go love, first assignment all done, First sexual experience.

I walked over to her house, her lovely eyes drawing me closer and closer to her, the smell of her breath, and the taste of those beautiful lips. I feel them pressed to mine as I hold her close, she is perfect in this moment of time, though as the time starts to slip I am pulled inside to be alone with her, though she lives with her parents they are not home, her cute smile, luring me closer the look in those beautiful orbs summoning me, beckoning me to come closer, as she leads me to her room, though the hall way her soft skinned hand pulling me closer as we cut the corner to the second hallway and then to her room.
She tries to be rough, she is so beautiful trying to be in charge, so I let her do as she pleases as she straddles my waist we kiss deep. The taste of her lips as we kiss hard the feeling of her tongue rolling along mine, as my hands slowly slide up and down her sides till I remove her top with an clean motion. Her soft laugh fills the air as she pushes me back, still pretending to be in charge, I let her do as she pleases as she tugs at my pants, feeling her slid the zipper down before unbuckling the latch, her soft cool hands moving softly around my penis, feeling such soft lush skin, it felt so good, her slowly leaning to feel those perfect lips surround my lower parts felt perfect her hand moving guiding slowly up and down teasing the soft flesh of my penis. She moved so quick as my mind flashed back to the moments ago we were outside, I let her do as she pleased, though as she stopped when my penis had grown hard, and long moving up my body, not bothering with my clothing yet
She kisses my cheek softly before moving back trying my ear, she knows it did little more than her kisses did, as she runs her tongue softly down my neck I feel a strange sensation of pleasure, and tinglyness if that were to be the word. She can tell she found a spot on me and proceeds to agitate me; a rush comes over me, the rush she had been waiting for as he pull her up and push her back to the bed hard. I push her down and she makes a soft gasp as she pulls my shirt off I kiss her hard holding her down lightly, she shows me this is what she wanted kissing hard, before messing with my neck again those soft fingers moving so perfectly, she decides to push it further reaching down and stroking my hard as I reach behind her, fumbling with the foreign strap, not one I had known before. Though as it came undone she slid it off and tossed it to the side as I pushed her down kissing her neck and moving down to her breast, her voice soft, as she breathed, my lips feeling the sensitive flesh on her breast as I kiss them lightly sucking on her breasts as she breaths softly, my hand moves slow down her form and into her skirt, her panties soft, and as I soon find them wet, I slide my hand slowly to her pussy sliding my finger back and forth as she grips my cock harder, using force now in her strokes, she tries to seem dominate, but she knows where she wants to be, I nip softly at her breast before kissing up her neck. The words so soft, she had been waiting to say for so long, “Fuck me…” She moaned softly as I press my hand harder to her clit before sliding two fingers inside of her moving my hand strong against her. She moans loud, her inside clenching tight before spilling her warm juices hard, her breath strong, as she said it louder, “Please fuck me…” I kiss her hard sliding my pants down, and slipping a condom on quickly sliding inside of her, her fingers become tight as she holds on I feel her nails digging into my shoulders as I slide inside moving back and forth her voice soft at first, though as I move her body arches to only be brought down by my strong hand on her breast every time I thrust into her I hear her moan my name, she moves her hands, gripping the bed sheets with one hand, and the headboard with another pressing herself down as she is thrusted into, I feel her body tighten around my cock releasing the warm juices, as I start to move faster, and harder, She does not seem to let go her juices spilling out hard as she moaned loud my cum spilling out inside of the condom as she breaths hard she is so beautiful, her entire body moving with her breath, as I kiss her softly she smiles shy with her little game, as she slides the condom off and licks my cock, slowly shrinking, we knew we did not have forever, she sucked lightly as if she wanted every drop of cum, slowly letting the cum from the condom drip into her mouth, just to make me happy to see that blush on her face, as we slowly dress, before laying down and pulling each other close, so we could fall asleep, and even if her parents got home, we would be doing nothing wrong. The smell of her hair filling my every sense, she is so beautiful, I start into the distance as she falls asleep on one arm, and holds the other close to her face breathing softly as she held me, she slept, and I watched enjoying how once again, she was playing shy, though I knew her wonderful little game.
Back to top Go down

Dragnor's Assignments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtueous Sinners :: Master's Palace :: Master's Suites :: Syra's Suite-
Jump to: