Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeking Slaves

Go down 
2 posters

Be My Pet or Slave?
Pet
Seeking Slaves I_vote_lcap0%Seeking Slaves I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Slave
Seeking Slaves I_vote_lcap50%Seeking Slaves I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Neither
Seeking Slaves I_vote_lcap0%Seeking Slaves I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Where The Fuck Are The Brownies?
Seeking Slaves I_vote_lcap50%Seeking Slaves I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

Seeking Slaves Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Slaves   Seeking Slaves Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:12 am

I will list my rules as a Master in here for my Slaves, and Pets.

[note: color change means subject change pay close attention I will start with blue and change from there]

As for this roleplaying of master and slave we now have. I'm going to explain a bit about what I like sexually (For real). They will be color coded to my liking. Cyanish colors means I like them alot near love. Purple will be what I like. Violet will be some what like, and red to dark red will be not comfortable with at all.

[color change doesn't count here]

Gay
Lesbian (I don't like not being involved but I will watch Possible for a threesome)
Vaginal (actual sex)
Bondage
Rape (as in unwilling for a time, not take your ass to court)
Urination/scat
Oral
Anal
Breast Play
Rimming
Biting
Sucking (hickey type sucking)
Master/slave (meaning pure dom)
Toys (on you)
Toys (on me)
Violence (whips and chains, cutting)
Talking dirty (cussing arrogance, such as bitch, fucker, 'master fuck me.')

[color counts again from here on]

And I can't think of anything else right now (some terms I don't understand at all so forgive my ignorance)

I would like to know your color coding as well. This is not for actual roleplaying in a forum this will be for the messengers, Pm is where we can talk about the roleplaying plots, how are days were, whats going on in our lives.

ok now time for your little color coded thingy and if at all possible if i could get your messenger (mostly on MSN)

That is it for sexual desires on my end now for the rules. I left these out of the thread mainly because I was lazy at the time.

1. First off I do not require you to call me master every sentence. I do however like to be reminded that I'm the one in charge.

2. Try to be online at least 3 times a week. We have messengers to stay in contact with each other. We do not need a schedule but depending on time zone and school schedule (yours) I may have you get on at certain times.

3. I'm broke as Hell, this is not the kind of master slave relationship where I can afford to buy you anything special and send it out. I'm sorry for this, and due to this I'll be easy going on punishments unless you get in on a bad day.

4. Claim me, As I have said I do not mind you having other masters, though I would like my name to be in your signature stating I am one of your masters. If you have a collar, you may wear it and use it as your band of slavery. I don't expect you to wear it all the time, but when we talk and I ask if you are wearing it and your not put it on even if I don't tell you to.

5. Pictures/ webcams are not important, though having a few pics of you isn't that bad. Depending on how aroused you make me will determine the pics I ask for. (notice I said ask not order) but do try when possible [please?].

Thats it for now do you believe you can follow these expectations? Last chance to back out before you do become my slave. I'm not a hard person to get along with really. And I will not punish you unless you deserve it. It take a lot to anger me unless you grab me at a wrong time. I would like to have conversations as friend & master and slave.

Well time to think it over and reply ^_^ Yes or No?

Last edited by Ryu vs Tora on Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:56 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I found my original rules YAY!)
Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

Seeking Slaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Slaves   Seeking Slaves Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:56 am

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

Seeking Slaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Slaves   Seeking Slaves Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:22 am

come on nobody??? I'm fair aren't I??? come on I wantsage a slave *tear* Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

Seeking Slaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Slaves   Seeking Slaves Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:56 pm

*is in fox-form* I is ur pet *licks ur cheek*
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

Seeking Slaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Slaves   Seeking Slaves Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:44 pm

That makes 2 ^^ I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seeking Slaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Slaves   Seeking Slaves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking Slaves
Page 1 of 1