Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bliss...

Go down 
2 posters

RP with me
Sure(and welcome!)
Bliss... I_vote_lcap100%Bliss... I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No!
Bliss... I_vote_lcap0%Bliss... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Kyouokami

Bliss... Empty
PostSubject: Bliss...   Bliss... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:44 am

I've come to realize something. People who are 'random,' 'cute,' and other adjectives, in an attempt to lure you into speaking with them accomplish one thing. They steal the interest of everybody who talks just like they do, which is nobody capable of coherent though. This is sort of sad, as the literacy slowly spirals downwards, and the people who unfortunately encounter those unfortunate speakers are disgusted and avoid the repulsive subject.

The above is dedicated to nobody in particular, but I am fairly upset at the moment, and I'm looking for something to be critical of. All I can think of as I write this are the stupid people on other site's I've been to, who type things like, "Yay, kitty!" I'm, just so tired of feigned randomness, it is so worn out, and yet it doesn't show any signs of dying out.

So, I must say, I am both disappointed and thrilled that Darkerroleplay(my normal site) is down. The disappointment should be obvious, I'm in the middle of three or four good RPs, and they can't continue because the site is down. As for the positive, I found this site, and though the people here (I haven't looked) are very probably the same people from before, repackaged with different names(or not) perhaps they won't recognize me, and we can start something new.

I am nothing without DRP it has all of my plots, all of... everything. Once that site is back up, I may come back here and update everything. Until then, you are going to have to bear with me. I am very good at coming up with plots as long as I know a general idea of what my partner wants; the problem is usually on these sites, you have to reach into the computer and squeeze the life out of your partner before they 'selfishly' tell you what they want.

I'm asking you right now. You will make everything much, much easier. If you want something specific when you happen upon my thread, ask for it!
Back to top Go down
Kyouokami

Bliss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss...   Bliss... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:58 am

About my tastes... ah, what a pain in the ass...

I am a fantasy nerd, I don't like realism very much. I understand people who don't like fantasy, and will do something a bit more grounded in realism(in fact, I like that too... I get really pissed off when historical inaccuracies occur, even in heavily fantasy influenced plots.)

I like a lot of really weird things, fear not your most horrific and brutal requests.

I got really good at dominating, because nobody wanted to be dominant, so if you're looking for a controlling master, whether he be brutal or merely strict, you've come to the right thread.

Writing is one of my favorite things. I do it a lot. Most of my plots are very detailed and elaborate, those that aren't are supposed to be, but I wanted to wait for my partner to ask about it, so we could work out what happens together. A normal post is two or three paragraphs, but I can do more or less.
Back to top Go down
DaddiesXprincess

Bliss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss...   Bliss... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:07 pm

I was wondering If you would like to do a final fantasy rp with me, I know I had a reputation for illiteracy but I'm trying my best to post more, but I have gotten almost no practice since DRP is Down, please help me out?
Back to top Go down
Kyouokami

Bliss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss...   Bliss... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:29 pm

* THIS HAS BEEN EDITED... there is a qoute below that says what this used to say. I wanted a few bumps with no answer in order to have room, but that didn't happen, so I must make room where I can.

Plots:

Sunless Tan?- After planning to go to the beach for a few days to relax, a woman finds her vacation off to a horrible start. Her car breaks down, and after finally getting it fixed and getting to her desdination, a summer home, she is shocked to find a pale figure sitting on the beach, on her beach, in the dark. The vampire had been staying there without her permission for a long time, merely relaxing on the beach, and feeding on poor tourists... at first this seems like a horrible scene, but upon getting to know this creature... well... maybe this will turn out to be a fun vacation after all...

Last edited by Kyouokami on Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaddiesXprincess

Bliss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss...   Bliss... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:32 pm

Kyouokami wrote:
If you're still there and still interested maybe, I was distracted for a while. You want to use cannons? (Main characters from the games) I really don't like to use cannons...
Well thats Not all I do, I do stuff besides final fantasy. SInce i mainly like using cannons in an established universe, what are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Kyouokami

Bliss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss...   Bliss... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:03 pm

...nothing really...
Back to top Go down
Kyouokami

Bliss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss...   Bliss... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Kyouokami

Bliss... Empty