Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nypho Arena(Bios)

Go down 
+10
pretty lez girl
dreadnaught_9
Marble
Russian Vodka
~nibishun_que~
Haze
CanvasofWhite
Riona Sipher
Syra
firetyrant
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:52 pm

Name:
Bio:
Appearances: (Picture or description)
Weapon proficiency: (Max of 3)
Powers: If any (Max of two and keep them not super godly.)
Prefer Enemy:
Sexual don't: (Like anal, tentacles etc.)
Team battle: (Willing play a in a team yes, and no)

Stat System: 54 points
Strength [STR]:
Defense [DEF]:
Speed [SPD]:
Willpower [WIL]:
Spirit [SPI]:

Last edited by firetyrant on Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:37 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:38 pm

Name:
Evelyn Takisara (Eve)
Race:
Demon (Succubus)
Bio:
Evelyn was brought to the arena after being captured while searching for a human to suck the sould out of. She had no idea where she was going but she was scared in a way but curious in another. She was born in hell like most demons and released onto the world after her training and blossoming into an teenage Demon.
Appearances:
Nypho Arena(Bios) AnimeSuccubus-1
Weapon proficiency:
Sword, Bow, Scythe
Powers:
Seduction when touched or close eye contact for more than 30 seconds,She can seduce her opponent into doing what she wants for a while till they some how break the spell on them. She makes them less willing to attack her but, that can fade with her losing eye contract or her beating up on them.

Soulstealing when subject experiences sexual desire or relief. When she does this she begins to regain health and energy slowly but, this requires touching of any kind to her opponent.
Prefer Enemy:
None
Sexual don't:
Extreme Mutilation or Vore
Team battle:
Yes

Strength [STR]:
Defense [DEF]:
Speed [SPD]:
Willpower [WIL]:
Spirit [SPI]:
Back to top Go down
https://virtueoussinners.darkbb.com
Riona Sipher
Rookie Sinner
Riona Sipher

Location : At home, wishing she were in the place she called home

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:42 pm

Name: Riona Sipher
Race: Mithra
Bio: She originated from the jungle village of Kazham. It was a peaceful village that was the native home of the Mithra. She felt that all this peace was boring, so she left to explore the world. She came across the arena and signed up as a fighter. She wanted to test her skills against the best, and that's what she planned to do.
Appearances: Nypho Arena(Bios) FFXImodelviewer-EngV1-0-12008-04-26
Weapon proficiency: Falchion and fists
Powers: Catlike reflexes and speed. Her reflexes are much more acute than most normal beings, and her speed has increased two-fold compared to a human.

Whenever she enhances her speed, she becomes exhausted for two turns. So much so that she is unable to dodge attacks, but she is able to defend herself on the spot.
Prefer Enemy: none.
Sexual don't: anything goes pretty much
Team battle: yes

Strength [STR]: 13
Defense [DEF]: 9
Speed [SPD]: 15
Willpower [WIL]: 9
Spirit [SPI]:9

Last edited by Riona Sipher on Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:40 am

Reflexes are more agility then speed/
Back to top Go down
CanvasofWhite
Sinner
CanvasofWhite

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:23 am

Name: Allison Maze
Race: Human
Bio: Not too much is known about Allison realistically. However, her name is known throughout the galaxy as a bounty hunter. Her impressive skills have bag her over sixty bounties in her short career, and she is known for her 99.6% success rate. Apparently, she discovered that several bounties will be attending this Nypho Arena, so with weapons in hand, she wishes to bag a few more, while at the same time to win the grand prize.
Appearances: Nypho Arena(Bios) Ffdsww
Weapon proficiency: Tranquilizer Gun ; Electric Chain Whip ; Martial arts
Powers: Psycho Charge - Charging for a turn, Allison can evoke energies with hastens her speed and increases her strength for the next turn.
Psycho Ball - Charging for a single turn, Allison's physical body turns into a compressed ball of energy that's fast moving and heavy hit for several turns. It's hard to aim, and it discharges the electricity in her whip so that it cannot be used three turns after this technique.
Prefer Enemy:Aliens
Sexual don't:Eww, all of them are disgusting! But I refuse to lose!
Team battle: Yes

Strength [STR]: 9
Speed [SPD]: 12
Willpower [WIL]: 11
Spirit [SPI]: 13
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:05 am

Name:Anic Carin
Race: Wolf Demon

Bio: Anic was born into shadow hell where he has had to fight each and every day of his life. When he was young he had another demon name Calin, and he was a fire type demon. Anic fur was not always black at once it was white but, that was before Calin push him into the shadow memur on purpose. This creature is one of the most deadly creatures in the world, and some how he manage to survive but, when he woke up his fur was black with some patches of red in it, he was much older then he should have been his shadow energy began to form from that day forward. Now, looking for revenge on his ex friend but, he needed strength to do that. So he ended up in the arena soon to home his skills against what they had to offer. But, to him an enemy is an enemy do not expect mercy from him.

Appearances: Pic
Weapon proficiency: Fangs, claws, and twin katana

Powers: Limited Manipulation Energy (Shadow): He has some control over the shadow energy but, to only form it into attacks and blast them at his opponents but, that is pretty much it.
Shadow Teleport: He can jump through shadows moving up to 10 feet at a time to another shadow within the range.
Prefer Enemy: Any
Sexual don't: Anal
Team battle: Does not matter

level 4 95
Strength [STR]:15
Defense [DEF]:25
Speed [SPD]: 35
Willpower [WIL]:10
Spirit [SPI]:10
Back to top Go down
Riona Sipher
Rookie Sinner
Riona Sipher

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:14 am

firetyrant wrote:
Reflexes are more agility then speed/

Then give me an option that lets me increase agility since all I see in the statistics list is speed.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:48 am

I will let you do both but, you got put in a draw back to using it. And she will be able increase her speed by 25%
Back to top Go down
Riona Sipher
Rookie Sinner
Riona Sipher

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:50 am

alright. Okay, edited my powers so that they have a downside. The reflexes are a latent ability though since she belongs to a race of humanoid cats.
Back to top Go down
Haze

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:06 am

Name: Arran Typhon, Hero name-Mirage
Race: Human
Bio: Not much is known about Arran, some say he was born in a land far from this one, to a species of warriors with an unknown name. He had traveled to this land to find work. HE found it as a bounty hunter and mercenary. He quickly became feared in this land for his abilities and his weapons, people scrambled to employ him under their commands and he eventually grew tired of that existance, going for the Arena. Arran made a clean sweep and took the name of Mirage, and has since then been fighting in the arena, gaining more fame than he did as as a merc at any time, though not quite as much enemies
Appearances: Nypho Arena(Bios) So3-pic-13
Weapon proficiency: Twin blades, Glaive
Powers: Flourish- A lifetime of training has made Arran an adept swordsman, within his flourish ability Arran moves at double normal speed and his form shimmers, this is a result of his inner energies being released from his body, hastening his movements and for him, seemingly slowing the world around him by speeding up his mental processing This ability produces a strain on his body however.
Battle precognation- By watching an enemy's movements, Arran can predict and parry physical attacks sent at him with his blades.
Prefer Enemy: Any
Sexual don't: None

Stat System: 75
Strength [STR]: 11
Defense [DEF]: 24 (In the form of parries and counters than armor)
Speed [SPD]: 18
Willpower [WIL]: 11
Spirit [SPI]: 11

Last edited by Haze on Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:49 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:43 am

@Haze Umm yeah, I am not going to allow this because it basically give you a pass to god mod he has no down side to it so he use it without fear umm no
Back to top Go down
Haze

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:38 am

I edited it...
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:47 am

I will allow the second one as long as you are in sight of them but, there still a changes of failure. It will also take you three of there post to do this.
Back to top Go down
Haze

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:02 pm

I didn't understand that, Perhaps clarify for me what you mean.

Last edited by Haze on Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:05 pm

tyrants a level 4 monster if you read the arena in the request they have 95 stat points since they are higher level
Back to top Go down
https://virtueoussinners.darkbb.com
Haze

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:08 pm

I see then, I thought he was a normal competitor, thanks for clearing that up

Last edited by Haze on Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:09 pm

My friend you did not read did you? Heroes of the arena on a d roll of 4 get monster level 1 - 4. You never ask me so now I will assign it to you and it level 3 that is 75 points

What I means is you have to take three of your opponent post before that works judging there moves. But, there is still going to be a change of failure due to fact people can randomize there attack and that would through your character because you guess wrong. Also if there not in your line of sight how are you going to guess what they are going to do
Back to top Go down
Haze

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:57 pm

Actually, I did, I just missed that section. and whatever
I guess I will add the points
That was a secondary ability, it would add to an evasion roll if there is one, that is all, it can be removed.
Back to top Go down
~nibishun_que~
Rookie Sinner
~nibishun_que~

Location : In your mind, heart and soul. You will never forget my love.

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:15 am

Name: Tessie Calan
Race: Neko
Bio: She is a world renouned warrier and fought in many wars of the past. Her need for battle consimes her and with no one to pay to fighti in a any wars at the moent she has come to the arena to fight the need for battle that will never be stiffled. She hats all this fighting but her need always wins over her heart.
Appearances:
Nypho Arena(Bios) Normal_animefav1
Weapon proficiency: Two long cuved swords
Powers: Can control fire and wind and can add these abilies to her weapons or can send a blast of he element. She has the ability to heal herself
Prefer Enemy: None
Sexual don't: Anal. Anything gross.

Strength [STR]: 17
Speed [SPD]:16
Willpower [WIL]: 6
Spirit [SPI]:6
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

Location : When online behind my screen and otherwise I'll be screwing some innocent chick or your mom.

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:07 am

Name: Ian "Nightingale" (No one knows his last name)
Race: Vampire
Bio: Ian was found by vampires one day when he was walking the streets. No one knows why it had to be him but he hadn't had a home to be at or a place where he could sleep besides the orphanage where they didn't care about homeless kids. He's been raised by vampires throughout his life and only his first name is known. The Nightingale is what he's called because of his ability to be persistent. He never quits unless he's fatally wounded and knows it's a 100 % lost game. He signed up for the Arena in order to meet new people and learn to fight better.
Appearances: Ian "Nightingale
Weapon proficiency: 2 long swords made of Elven Steel and a dagger for throwing.
Powers: If any Ian can shadowwalk (walking from shadow to shadow or the same as he walks into a shadow in one place and he can walk out of another shadow in another place in the same room as the first one.) and he can use some basic magic attacks from the arts of dark magic.
Prefer Enemy: Anyone who thinks they can take him on.
Sexual don't: Can't really think of any. As long as I say good for it and it isn't something where I'm Dom if I lose.
Team battle: Teams are made to have more fun. Of course I'll be up for the challenge.

Strength [STR]: 13
Defense [DEF]: 10
Speed [SPD]: 10
Willpower [WIL]: 17
Spirit [SPI]: 6

Last edited by Russian Vodka on Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:11 am

Like I say explain the shadow walk more does it transfer him between shadow what it weakness?

What are the fore element you choose?
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

Location : When online behind my screen and otherwise I'll be screwing some innocent chick or your mom.

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:14 am

Edited it. It should be clear now what I mean.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:31 am

He in just do not over use that shadow one
Back to top Go down
Marble
Rookie Sinner
Marble

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:02 am

Name: Balkor
Age: Balkor has seen several generations of humans, and has slain at several of each for bloodsport.
Race: Ancient Being, though many class him as a demon.
Bio: Has no memory of his creation or true purpose, and is not fully aware of all his true power.

Balkor has traveled the land of this planet for a great many years, and has learned to enjoy the various flavors he can enjoy from female flesh. Of course killing them has proven to be quite the set back, so instead he merely takes to battle for favors and glory. He has come to the arena in hopes that he can sate his hunger for them, yet doubts it will come to past any time soon.

His past is no mystery, it can be retold through the accounts of many dead men, and he is willing to tell their part to any who ask. Boastful, prideful, he is an arrogant son of a bitch with no respect for anyone but himself. Pray you never insult his ego, it will not end well for anyone who makes a fool of him.
Appearances: https://2img.net/h/i144.photobucket.com/albums/r197/GunMonkey007/Demon_lord_Grazzt_by_nJoo.jpg?t=1209323560 " border="0" alt=""/>
Weapon proficiency: Balkor is a master of the cruel blade he carries on his back. He is also a nasty fighter in close quarters unarmed, and his final weapon skill consists of short blades and knives.
Powers:
Tendrils of the Abyss: Small snake like tendrils spread from his hand and spread out like the branches on a tree, chasing a target down and wrapping themselves around the target. Feel cold and almost burn at the same time, but he can reduce or intensify the feeling how he chooses when he focuses on them. He can use this ability only a few times at his current level of power, and when he does use it, they produce and expand for around one hundred yards as they attempt to capture the target (causing them to backtrack over this length is very effective.) The tendrils split every few feet, starting at a single one and splitting very quickly as they gain ground. Starting at one, then two, then four, then eight, etc.

1 Turn Capture: Held for 5 Turns
2 Turn Capture: Held for 4 turns.
3 Turn capture: Held for 3 turns.
4 Turn Capture: Held for 2 Turns
5 Turn Capture: Held for 1 turn
Longer someone avoids it the harder it is to avoid on the next turn. Tests the opponent’s speed against his own speed stat.

Abyssal Stare: His very look sends the other into a test of willpower against his own, as he makes them live through nightmare and fear, trying to drop them to the ground as a fearful mess that has seen terrible things beyond mortal comprehension. Increases in effectiveness based on opponent’s stamina.
Prefer Enemy: Anything with tits and a nice ass.
Sexual don't: Men
Team battle: When it suits him.

Stats: 75 points
Strength [STR]: 22
Defense [DEF]: 15
Speed [SPD]:17
Willpower [WIL]:12
Spirit [SPI]:9

Last edited by Marble on Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:04 am

I won't. Don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nypho Arena(Bios) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena(Bios)   Nypho Arena(Bios) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nypho Arena(Bios)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next