Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quit Scene
Quit Scene

Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both. Empty
PostSubject: Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both.   Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:47 pm

Damn. DRP is down, right when I'm Jonesing and my 'net's working. I'm QuitMakinAScene over there, if you're wondering.

I do only Yuri and Futa, guys. 8D

Rabbit's Hole is here.

Here's what I'm craving at the moment. Bold is me.:

• abusive!Mistress x Slave
  • Vampire x Girl
  • Demona x OC Gargoyle
  • Demona x Human Girl. [preferably with some abusive, slave element.]
  • Toys, toys, toys, toys
  • Lesbian Rape
  • Futa Rape
  • My character bottoming, getting abused.
Back to top Go down
Quit Scene
Quit Scene

PostSubject: Re: Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both.   Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:47 pm

Plots, for when I get around to it.
Back to top Go down
Quit Scene
Quit Scene

PostSubject: Re: Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both.   Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:53 pm

*bump*
Back to top Go down
Zalvek
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both.   Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:59 pm

Nya, do you care if a guy plays a female character? I know some people dun like that. o.o;
Back to top Go down
Quit Scene
Quit Scene

PostSubject: Re: Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both.   Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:00 am

Nah, doesn't bother me as long as you're good. :]
Back to top Go down
Zalvek
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both.   Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:01 am

Hmm... We should do something then. -Nod- -Nod-
Futa rape and Demona x Human girl sound like fun to me. ^^
Back to top Go down
Quit Scene
Quit Scene

PostSubject: Re: Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both.   Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:03 am

Excuse me, my panties just exploded from sheer joy that someone knows who Demona is.

*fans self*

Thread or PM?
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both.   Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:05 am

I hate to just jump in like this. But how can people not know who Demona is? It's.....sad
Back to top Go down
Zalvek
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both.   Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:06 am

Hehe, I LOVE Gargoyles. ^.^ It's such a cool show!

Personally I prefer threads.
Back to top Go down
Quit Scene
Quit Scene

PostSubject: Re: Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both.   Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:07 am

Loki wrote:
I hate to just jump in like this. But how can people not know who Demona is? It's.....sad

I KNOW. It's like some violation of humanity. And it's cool, if ya jump in.
Back to top Go down
Quit Scene
Quit Scene

PostSubject: Re: Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both.   Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:08 am

Zalvek wrote:
Hehe, I LOVE Gargoyles. ^.^ It's such a cool show!

Personally I prefer threads.

Alright. Can you start?
Back to top Go down
Zalvek
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both.   Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:09 am

Hmm... I need some premise on what we wanna base this on. Just a girl wandering around, and Demona being all like, "Oooh, pretty girl!"? o.o
Back to top Go down
Quit Scene
Quit Scene

PostSubject: Re: Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both.   Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:17 am

Mmmm. More like, the girl's parents owe her 'human' form, and when they refuse to pay up, Demona takes the girl for payment. I like working with her hatred, so there's the abuse. Girl is pretty though.
Back to top Go down
Zalvek
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both.   Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:19 am

Ooooh... I'd like play that girl... o.o
Although I'm not clear on what you mean by 'human form'... Could you explain? It's been a while since I've seen that show. ^^
Back to top Go down
Quit Scene
Quit Scene

PostSubject: Re: Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both.   Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:21 am

Demona's got two forms: One is human and the other is her Gargoyle form. Puck gave her the human form so she wouldn't skin him alive. Goes by Dominique Destine, got a big company.
Back to top Go down
Zalvek
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both.   Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:21 am

Ooooh, I see. Okies! -Goes off to type away-
Back to top Go down
Zalvek
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both.   Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:37 am

Posted in the BDSM section! ^_^ Ignore the double-post please.
Back to top Go down
Quit Scene
Quit Scene

PostSubject: Re: Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both.   Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:28 pm

<3!
Back to top Go down
Quit Scene
Quit Scene

PostSubject: Re: Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both.   Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:04 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Quit Scene
Quit Scene

PostSubject: Re: Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both.   Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:08 am

*prod*
Back to top Go down
Quit Scene
Quit Scene

PostSubject: Re: Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both.   Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:26 am

*hums*
Back to top Go down
Quit Scene
Quit Scene

PostSubject: Re: Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both.   Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:39 am

*prods*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both.   Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls like Cocks and Vaginas. Or, both.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtueous Sinners :: Out Of Character :: Roleplay Requests-
Jump to: