Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Empty
PostSubject: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:28 am

The hospital was kind enough to drive Usagi and Sano to Sano's place since obviously neither of them would be able to drive. Sano sighed heavily. He felt so lightheaded and weak. The hospital had required him to be in a wheel chair while leaving the hospital. He couldn't walk with all the drugs and what not still in his system. He could barely hold his head up straight or keep his eyes from drooping constantly. His long dark hair draped over his shoulders, and covered his most of his face mostly his eyes. Groaning softly the man shifted in the chair as he managed to look up at Usagi as he pushed the wheelchair up to Sano's home.

The face he didn't recognize. Who was this person and where were they taking him. Sano sighed again he couldn't bring himself to ask or even talk he was too tired. He just let his head drop to his left resting on the medal bar of the handle to the wheelchair. There wasn't a wheelchair ramp so this would prove to be a little difficult. Luckily the paramedics were still there to help Sano and Usagi get situated inside.

"Ah, Mr. Usagi, Mr. Kamiyoji doesn't have any family members to take care of him?" the paramedic questioned the young boy.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:34 am

Usagi was barely fifteen. He'd meet Sano a little over a year ago, and they'd begun dating. The accident left Sano's young lover devastated, but he was set on staying with Sano, and taking care of him. Usagi was a cute boy, to say the least. He was a little short, for his age, slim with a slightly androgynous, youthful face. His hair was chin length, his bangs long and curly, and his hair a deep sort of blond, while his eyes were hazel. He didn't know what to expect, but, the doctor's had anticipated memory troubles. And when Sano looked to him, the young blond offered a genuine, although slightly sad smile. He'd get his Sano back.. somehow.

Once inside, and faced with the problem, Usagi nodded.

"It's summer, so, I'm not very busy.. I can take care of him, and I'll let the hospital know if I need any help."

Usagi assured.
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:47 am

"Ah alright then. Here you go, be sure to call his doctor immediately if anything happens...." the paramedic said giving Usagi a bag of medication for Sano.

Sano groaned softly as his turquoise eyes opened slowly seeing mostly darkness because of the hair in his face. He raised a slender hand to his forehead to brush away the long bangs. Usually he'd trim them but being in the hospital they seemed to have grown very long.

Sano was tall, he was about 6'2'' close to 6'3''. His skin light, a creamy texture. He closed his eyes breathing slowly as she shifted uncomfortably in the stupid wheelchair that began to annoy him. He couldn't do much about it though, he couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:56 am

Usagi was only 5'4", much taller than his lover. He bid the paramedics good bye, setting the medications on the counter before moving to Sano. He was unsure of what to say.. But, swallowing, the teen crouched in front of Sano, offering a weak smile. Would Sano remember him at all? Could he.. help him remember? It stung so very bad to see the man he loved like this.

"S... Sano.. do you remember me? It's m-me, Usagi, we were.. together, remember?"

He offered a smile, hoping for the best.

"Do you want me to bring you to your room? Or, well.. a place to lay down here.. Getting up the stairs isn't really an option.."
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:07 am

Sano gazed down at Usagi as he spoke to him. He hadn't had the slightest idea of what he was talking about. About the only thing he knew was his first name and last name and that was just because the doctors had told him that when he had awaken.

The man nodded a little when he asked about laying down. He turquoise eyes scanned the room seeing a white couch that looked comfortable enough. "Th-there..." he managed to say to Usagi as he motioned his hand slowly toward the couch.

The 23 year old could sense the want of Usagi's for him to remember something, and he tried to get his exhausted mind working again but just couldn't at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:11 am

Usagi was a little worried with the lack of answer, but, at least he was trying, right? Usagi followed the motion of his hand, quirking a brow, briefly, at the sight of the couch, before smiling and nodding. The teen stood, pushing the wheelchair besides the couch, and carefully helped Sano to slip out, and lay down on the couch.

"Oh.. I'll get you a pillow, and...perhaps a blanket. Okay? The meds leave you a little out of it, but it's so you won't hurt and stuff, okay?"

Usagi assured, soon hurrying off to get a pillow and blanket.
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:18 am

Sano smiled a little as Usagi helped him to lie down on the couch. "Thank you..." he managed to say softly. He yawned softly wanting to sleep the medication off now. He felt weird not being able to do anything. Sano couldn't move, or speak very well which sucked. He had a lot of things he wanted to say or ask at the least.

"Water..." Sano said softly. He was thirsty now and wanted to drink. The medication made his mouth and throat dry. "Something to drink..." Sano said looking up to Usagi with a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:15 am

Usagi's loyalty was impressive. It was obvious that whatever they had had was more than but a simple fling. Upon returning with a soft pillow, which he settled beneath Sano's head carefully, and a light blanket, which he draped over Sano's lower body, the blond was soon off again, nodding and hurrying off, soon returning with a plastic cup filled with cool water.

"Here, you need to sit up to drink.."

Usagi did his best to help Sano sit up.
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:26 am

Sano grabbed the cup sitting up with Usagi's help. He began to drink it slowly, shivering from how cold it was. He quickly got over that finishing the beverage. Sano sat the cup down on the coffee table before them. Although he didn't remember anything he still had feelings of some sort for the young teen that didn't seem to fade away along with his memories. It was either that or just the sexual attraction he felt toward Usagi right now from being so close. He inhaled the blond's sweet unique smiling a little to himself as he did.

Sano wanted desperately to kiss and taste him, but the medicine kept him from moving much. He just rested his head on Usagi's shoulder gazing up at him, his black falling from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:58 am

Usagi decided to sit besides him, and, if Sano wanted him to move and leave so that he could sleep for a while, he would certainly do as asked without complaint. However, for the moment, the blond stayed, smiling softly as Sano finished his water and rested his head against is shoulder, gazing up at him. Without really thinking, Usagi pressed a small kiss to his cheek.

"Do you want me to move so you can sleep?"

The teen asked.
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:06 am

Sano smiled a little as Usagi kissed his cheek. When Usagi asked if he wanted him to move he shook his head no. He was enjoying the warmth being shared through their closeness and didn't want him to go anywhere. "Could you lay down with me for a while?" Sano asked adding 'a while' in case Usagi wanted to get up and do stuff while he was asleep.

He rested his hand on Usagi's, still gazing up at the blond.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:14 am

Usagi's heart fluttered. Sano may have had his memory a bit.. damaged, but, he was pretty much the same, sweet Sano he'd always been. he younger male's smile was obvious, and he nodded. He laid back, making sure his older lover's body was rested upon his, one of his own legs still bent, a foot still on the ground as Sano laid on him, his head coming to the smaller boy's collar.

"There, like this? Can you get some rest like this..? I hope you're all better, soon, Sano.."
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:25 am

Sano smiled at the blond. "Ah, yes this is fine..." he said to Usagi. He laid atop Usagi comfortably placing his hand on the younger male's shoulder rubbing it softly as his eyes closed. He had hoped this wasn't uncomfortable for the younger male in anyway. He saw his loyalty from the beginning, and suspected he'd keep quiet about it if he was to make him happy.

"You are fine with this position right? Because you can lay on me if you would feel more comfortable.." Sano finally said gazing up at Usagi.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:37 am

Sano.. was a bit bigger, and even heavier than his boy counterpart. However, Usagi was set on going on without complaint. It wasn't too bad, after all. And the pleasure of just being able to lay with Sano was enough to keep him from complaint. Having his shoulder rubbed, Usagi blinked, finally giving a small shake of his head.

"I.. It's alright, I don't wanna squish you. Just go to sleep, it's okay."

Usagi assured sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:05 am

"Alright..."

Sano replied as he closed his eyes resting comfortable. He slowly drifted off into a deep sleep his hand resting on Usagi's shoulder.

About an hour or so later Sano's eyes fluttered open. He attempted to sit up but his body wouldn't respond to his commands. He breathed deeply attempting to sit up again. At his third attempt Sano managed to sit up off of Usagi. He sat at the other end of the couch trying to wake up. The medication had worn off letting him think straight again. His mind wasn't cloudy or loopy anymore so he was able to concentrate now.

The male looked down at the gorgeous teen lying peaceful asleep on the couch. He moved between the teen's legs running a soft hand along his cheek caressing it softly as he held his long black hair back with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:30 am

Usagi had remained with Sano, and after twenty minutes of watching his lover, making sure that he was alright, the teen soon drifted off. His head turned to the side, and his breaths came slow and deep. He barely stirred as Sano sat up. Sano's injury had had it's own effects on Usagi, and it seemed quite obvious now that the blond boy hadn't been getting all of the sleep he should. With his legs spread open, however, there was plenty of room for Sano to relax, and usagi gave a sft, weak murmur as his cheek was touched.

"nh.. S.. Sano..?"

He murmrued sleepily, eyes fluttering briefly.
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:54 am

Sano caressed his cheek again loving the feeling of his soft skin against his hand. So they used to be lovers, huh? He looked kind of young to be with him. Sano sighed softly kissing the young male on his forehead while Usagi murmured sleepily. He seemed tired, very tired like he hadn't been getting much sleep. He rubbed his cheek softly again before getting up off the couch and stretched a little. He needed to find a rubber band or something really fast to tie his hair back. He looked around searching desperately for one.

Sano didn't know the layout of the house which prevented him from going anywhere at all. He just stayed in the living room searching within that area.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:52 pm

Well, Usagi was a good bit younger. But he was raised by only his mother, and, as she often worked, was never one to stay home. He'd been out and about, and that was.. well, how they met. The blond remained sleeping, even as Sano continued to caress, and eventually stood. It seemed a little sad that Sano couldn't even remember his own home, but it wasn't long before Usagi finally got up, giving a soft yawn, and watching Sano in his search, if only briefly.

"S.. Sano.. what are you looking for..? Is it okay to walk around, yet?"

Usagi couldn't help but worry, despite his sleepiness.
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:04 pm

He heard Usagi yawn softly and turned to look back at him as he spoke.

"I'm looking for a rubber band or something to hold my hair back."

Sano replied releasing the hold he had on his hair, letting drap over his eyes and shoulders. Before the incident he usually always had his hair pulled back in a ponytail, or in a neat French braid.

"I think it's okay for me to walk now. I think the stuff they had me on wore off now..So don't worry." he added answering the second half of Usagi's question. The brunet wandered back over to the couch sitting down beside the blond. "You wouldn't happen to know where I might have put stuff to tie my hair up with would you?"

Sano asked Usagi as he combed back his long bangs smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:07 pm

When he'd first seen Sano in he hospital, Usagi had been very surprised to see him without his hair up. That happened.. rarely. Still, he'd grown somewhat used to it, and only then did it occur to him to go for a hair tie. Well, it was starting to get in his face, wasn't it?

"Hmm.. probaably your bedroom or bathroom.. I'll go look. Do you.. remember your house at all?"

Usagi asked softly, standing and giving a small stretch.

"Well, I'll go find them, first."
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:14 pm

He had a vague feeling of being there before and recognized some stuff but other than that he really didn't remember much. Thank god he didn't live in a mansion that would have been an even bigger problem for them both. Still his house was pretty. To be living a lone who would need such space? He stood up along with Usagi looking around.

"I'll go looking with you. That way I can get a look of the house and possibly memorize where everything is."

Sano said looking over towards the staircase that led up stairs.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:19 pm

Usagi nodded. Who was he to hold Sano back in his own home? He lead the way, walking slowly enough so that Sano could follow without worry. He lead the way up the stairs, and soon, the the Master bedroom of the home. They would perhaps be in a drawer there? He opened the door, stepping inside.

"Recognize your room, Sano?"

Usagi chirped.
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:27 pm

"Sorta..." he replied softly getting the slight feeling of deja vu. He walked into the room following behind Usagi looking around. This was the biggest room in the house, next to the living room, dining room, and basement if you wanted to count that as a room. He wandered around the room a bit touching stuff. Walking over to his dresser he noticed a picture of Usagi and him. It brought a small smile to his face. It didn't last too long though, he was kind of sad he couldn't remember what happened the day of the picture. They looked pretty happy in it together.

He held the picture in one hand and used the other to open the top drawer to look inside. Surprisingly enough there was a black hair tie in there. He smiled reaching in and grabbing it. Turning to look back at Usagi he held it out to him.

"Would you mind tying my hair back?"
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:31 pm

Usagi seemed cheerful, and nodded. Well, at least h had a vague feeling of being there before, right? The blond moved closer, locating a brush nearby. He carefully brushed Sano's black hair, before using the tie to tie it back, and for once, keep his bangs from his eyes. Although upon noticing the picture, he gave a soft laugh.

"That's from a while ago, when we first went to the movies for a date and there was some sort of photgrapher for pay there. Those busy places always have silly people like that. I think you were smiling so much because you were glad to be out of the movie theater."

He teased gently, noting that Sano had found the movie they'd picked out a bit boring.
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:39 pm

Sano let out a soft sigh as Usagi began to brush his hair back. He hadn't felt a brush through his hair in so long it felt so good. He was quite surprised his hadn't gotten tangled in it or something. "Thanks.." he said looking down at the picture. Upon hearing the blond's soft laugh he looked up at him with a confused look on his face.

He listened to his explanation to the picture and smiled. It sounded like something he'd do so he believed it. Sano placed the picture back onto the dresser turning to face Usagi. Lovers...still not able to believe it fully though. Usagi was so cute he really didn't see himself with someone as sweet and loyal as Usagi.

He wrapped his arm around Usagi pulling him into an embrace, kissing the side of his neck softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos   ~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Amnesia~ Sensei and Thanatos
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next