Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assignment from Vegas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Murder Vegas

Assignment from Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Assignment from Vegas   Assignment from Vegas Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:58 am

My first sexual experience:

I was 17, she was 18. Since she was older then me, and more experienced, I wasnt looking to dissapoint her and I definitely wasn't saying no in the front passenger seat of her dads car. We were driving out of the city and heading no where.. my parents and hers were home and she really didnt want to sit around with them the whole time, so she borrowed her old mans vehichle.

Half way out of the city, she stops the car on the highways shoulder and I turned on the radio. It's really really ridiculous, but I always remembered that song as HER song, even until now. Not saying she holds a permanent place in my heart or that kind of BS, but .. well its hard to forget it. So with the windows closed, her seat back and looked at me up and down, and asked me how I felt. I said I was fine, and how things could have been made even better.
"How could it be better?"
"... well what do you think could make this time better?"

She didnt say anything, and I had already pre assumed we were going to have sex, or do something close enough to it. I was kind of expecting a blow job.. BUT instead she just smiled a bit and shook her head. Then she crawled into the back seat. I KNEW then, I was positive I was getting some, so I poked my head around the seat and asked her what she was doing. She reached over and gave my forehead a tap and waved me in. ... So I climbed into the back seat with her so I was sitting beside her.

Following that, she started kissing my neck and grabbed my hand, which she soon pressed on one of her B cups. This girl was actually about an inch taller then me, and played ringette.. so she was prety fierce. I wasn't taking it very slowly, Ill admit.. Like my hand was in her bra in about ten seconds flat, and I had started rubbing her nipple with my thumb. It was getting hard to concentrate becuase she was climbing onto my lap and undoing my pants while also licking my ear ((WHICH it turns out, I dont like! it tickles and feels kind of gross)).

The she had taken her shirt off and looked down at my crotch, my cock about three quarters erect. She smiled even bigger and shook her head yet again as if to say "I cant believe Im doing this".

"This is the first time you.. right?"
"..Uh.. Yeah. Pretty much"
"..Okay... well just so you know, Im not going to suck you off until you do it for me too"

WHICH I LOVE. I fucking LOVE eating a girl out, love love love pussy.. and she started it all out, so that Im thankful for. I nodded and laughed a little bit, really awkwardly. and in a lame attempt to try and be sexy, I said "You want me to eat you out then?" and she nodded. So I complied, and she got off of me to prop her shoulders against the seat and undid her shorts (I remember them, they were dark blue and had palm tree print on the sides in yellow) I got off a bit more, seeing that her panties were a bright bright red and had a black heart on the front. Pretty hot. I stumbled off the seat and on my knees between her legs.. it was akward becuase I was really long.. like my legs are really long for my body. So I pushed the drivers seat back up with my butt and pulled her shorts down her thighs, then after a really deep breath, her underwear.

Here starts my love for pussy, as hers was pretty good.. Im not even going to hold back on the details with this one. She had some hair, it was trimmed and around the cusp of her lips, the rest was pretty clean shaven away. It was really pink, and it was pretty clear she wasnt a virgin. I knew where the clit was, and hers was hidden a bit still. So I moved in a bit shyly at first and put her thighs over my shoulders. After that I just went completely ape shit. I sucked on her clit some, and she seemed to really like that. She had moved her hips a little and made a little breathy noise, and then told me to keep going.. so I did, and til she was wetter then all hell, her juices on my chin and mouth.. I'm a bit of a messy eater I guess :U. I was rock hard at that point, she was AMAZING. But not the best ive ever had ;p.

She claimed she thought she had came, I remember licking up alot of girly fluids, so I felt pretty damn good.. we didnt kiss much at all after that though. So we switched places, I sat where she had and she got back on my lap. She awkwardly pulled my jeans down over my hips and took a good look at my dick, which I had started gripping. I wanted to stay hard for her, but again it wasnt very difficult. The only regret I have is that we didnt even really get naked, she still had her tank top on, and I was in a t shirt and my pants were around my knees. I had pulled her shirt over her chest though so it rested over her tits. It was cute, she had a slight roll on er tummy.. I think it was prety cute.

Then she sat on my upraised hard on. I could have unloaded right there but I didnt.. she was tight, but she didnt hurt herself. She was really lubed up, and I wont lie, but Im not monstrously huge.. more thick then anything. She liked it though, becuase she had moaned and started riding me. I remember watching her chest really intently, and reaching out every once in a while to give her nipples a pinch here and there. Twenty minutes later, I had told her I was going to blow my load. She nodded and did a wierd hair flip type deal and got off of me. I remember liking how the contrast was so evident when she pulled off of me, and how slick my shaft was.

One other thing that could have been done better, now that I think of it.. I wish she had at least put it in her mouth for the remainder. She had jacked me off until I came in her hands, and made a mess on the car seat. The rest of the time we were clothes, and she held my hand while she drove us back to her place.

Smile
Back to top Go down

Assignment from Vegas
Page 1 of 1