Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A question of should or not

Go down 
+2
Vixen
Onemindofthousands
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Onemindofthousands
Onemindofthousands

A question of should or not Empty
PostSubject: A question of should or not   A question of should or not Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:32 am

Heres a question for you. Say you were to be married, and your partner was sleeping with someone else and you found them. You broke up after a maybe year and a half relationship, how long would you say to wait to find someone else?

I personally say a weak.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Rookie Sinner
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A question of should or not   A question of should or not Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:18 am

I wouldn't put a time frame on it. You find someone else when you're ready and when you find someone suitable. If that's a day, well good for them, if it's a year, then at least you know you're not rushing into things and taking them at your own pace.
Back to top Go down
Onemindofthousands
Onemindofthousands

PostSubject: Re: A question of should or not   A question of should or not Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:24 am

Well true, it is all a matter of how long it takes you to recover.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: A question of should or not   A question of should or not Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:35 am

Well, while I've never been close to marriage, my ex apparently only took a week or two to recover. I,, however.. took quite a bit longer. It depends on the person, but also, how you want to appear to an ex. While one may not care much, it will leave some sort of message if it takes you but a few days to find somebody else.

Still, to recover/find someone else, I'd say.. a month? Then again, I myself get so very emotionally involved in things.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: A question of should or not   A question of should or not Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:30 am

The time is takes for someone to, as you say recover, from a situation lke that depends on how quickly they decide to move on. People's hearts mend at different speeds and even if, say three days after they broke up with someone then found someone else and felt comfertable enough to start a relationship, it just means that their heart mended faster because they moved on so they were not held back by the past.

Trust me, I know. I've been a situation like that. A little different but same nonetheless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A question of should or not   A question of should or not Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:04 am

As long as till you're fine.
Back to top Go down
Canute

PostSubject: Re: A question of should or not   A question of should or not Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:22 am

If I was ready the next day, and found someone -it would be the next day.

I don't really attach myself emotionally to anyone so it wouldn't take very long -esp if we broke up because she fucked around on me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question of should or not   A question of should or not Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A question of should or not
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtueous Sinners :: Out Of Character :: Member's Lounge-
Jump to: