Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rightious Might of Saint Cuthbert Shall Strike

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
St. Cuthbert

The Rightious Might of Saint Cuthbert Shall Strike Empty
PostSubject: The Rightious Might of Saint Cuthbert Shall Strike   The Rightious Might of Saint Cuthbert Shall Strike Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:13 am

Thee Down!"

It wouldn't all fit in the title. I was going to put in some references to 'bloody pulp' and 'degraded rape of defeat', but it seemed a little over kill.

My name is Cuthbert. Saint Cuthbert. Most call me Saint. I've decided to bless this hall of desecration, one cretonne at a time with my Godly powers. A friend of mine believes I will be corrupted, but I say nay!

So now that you a little about me [age:unknowable ( somewhere around 18 ); sex:male; orientation:pansexual] how about you each tell me a bit about yourselves? I'm curious to know who I'll be randomly smiting.
Back to top Go down
St. Cuthbert

PostSubject: Re: The Rightious Might of Saint Cuthbert Shall Strike   The Rightious Might of Saint Cuthbert Shall Strike Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:19 am

<.< >.> I'll take my own cherry thank you very much! I'm off to play Saints Row.

"Suck the cock of a God and ye shall be given the nectar of life!" ~Me, just now.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Rightious Might of Saint Cuthbert Shall Strike   The Rightious Might of Saint Cuthbert Shall Strike Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:42 am

I have a life, thanks. But I will steal your cherry back if you let me.
Back to top Go down
[. Yurina .]
Vs's Prize Neko
[. Yurina .]

PostSubject: Re: The Rightious Might of Saint Cuthbert Shall Strike   The Rightious Might of Saint Cuthbert Shall Strike Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:16 am

*Pads in* Oh my~ *blinks* Welcome~ x3
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: The Rightious Might of Saint Cuthbert Shall Strike   The Rightious Might of Saint Cuthbert Shall Strike Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:51 am

Welcome to VS, Love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rightious Might of Saint Cuthbert Shall Strike   The Rightious Might of Saint Cuthbert Shall Strike Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rightious Might of Saint Cuthbert Shall Strike
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtueous Sinners :: Welcome Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: