Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Canary
Rookie Sinner

Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Empty
PostSubject: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:33 am

Cassie glanced around Tim's room. She'd sent him a quick IM, telling him to meet her in his room. Getting over Connor had been...difficult. A very long undertaking. But...she was going to have to face it. He was gone. Cissie, Greta, and Anita had helped her get through. Now...she was ready to move on. And after everything they had gone through...what she had put Tim through...she wanted him to know that.

Rose flicked her cigarette out the window, and watched it spiral through the darkness towards the ground, winking out about half way. The wind blew the smoke back into her room, but she didn't care much. The Blue Beetle was wherever he went when he wasn't at the Tower hanging with her, and Kid Devil was only hell knew where. He'd been scarce recently...jealous about Beetle, probably. Megan was in her room talking to herself...still. Wendy and Marvin were trying to fix the dishwasher or some shit. Cassie was doing...whatever Wonderbitch liked to do. The only other person in the tower that she gave two shits about other than Joey was Tim...and he was...well.

"Working. Fighting the good fight." she sighed, and pulled out another cigarette. She flicked her lighter, producing flame, then closed it, and put the cigarette back. "I need to find a fight." she sighed, and tossed her smokes onto the dresser, taking her blades with her. If she was lucky, she could wheedle Cassie into coming to the training room for a while.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:50 am

Night had just fallen. Shops were beginning to close down. It was the time for criminals to roam freely throughout the streets. Where there is evil, there is good. Robin, in costume was sited standing on a rooftop, on top of a Deli shop, overlooking the streets below him. The streets were quiet, a little too quiet, thought Robin, the boy wonder. Just then, his Titan Communicator vibrates. He removes it from his belt and checks to see who was calling or texting him. It was Wonder Girl. He closed it and put it back on his Utility belt.

For a brief second, Robin eyes were closed. He thought about what to do. Should he go running back? Just because Wonder Girl texted him, saying she wanted to meet with him in his own room? Just then a car zooms by with a police car chasing after it. Robin turns his head eyes looking down, as if Wonder Girl was there, and his answer was “no”. A second later, Robin extends his right arm out, in his hand was his version of Batman’s Grappling hook, and fires it off at the street lights.

From there he swings off of the rooftop and onto his motorcycle and begins chasing after the criminals in the car, that’s being chase by the cop car. When he sees the criminal car, he speeds up. He then extends his right arm out again and fires off his grappling hook onto the streets light again, and thus catapulting himself onto the criminal’s car. The car begin to zig-zag, the criminals were probably trying to throw Robin off. But soon the car lost control and was now on its way to hit the brick wall.

Robin quickly leaps off of the car and watches as the cop car slowly pulls up and arrests the criminals. He got back on his motorcycle, and realizes that there was no putting off meeting with Wonder Girl. Minutes later, Robin arrives back at Titans Tower. As he enters the building and gets into the elevator, he thought about what Wonder Girl wanted to talk to him about. Things were iffy between them, they dated once...and that was it and after that, things got awkward between them..

She had a hard time getting over Kon-El. Now that he's gone, she wants to talk to him? Robin didn't like the idea of being somebody's seconds.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:04 am

Cassie paced. Half a freaking hour had gone by! She'd messaged him, and she KNEW he got it...but Robin did things in his own time. She sighed, and flopped onto his bed, waiting. When she heard the elevator in the hall ding softly, she bolted upright, and smoothed her hair, straightening her red and gold shirt. She was done with weeping over Superboy, dammit. Tim wasn't seconds anymore...she was putting him first at last.

Rose wandered down the hall towards the training room. Marvin called it 'The Kitchen'. As in, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. She stopped short in front of the door, her single eye flicking across the handwritten note.

"Please stay out! Repairs in Progress! THAT MEANS YOU, RAVAGER!!" she read out in a flat tone. She used the tip of her blade to cut the note in half, but she didn't go in. "Well crap. That shuts down my fucking night...God, where's a breakout from blackgate when you need one?" she mourned, and turned, flipping her blade one handed. Most people missing one eye had problems with their aim. Deathstroke's Daughter didn't have ANY problems. She heard the grind of the elevator heading up to the level they had their rooms on, and raised a white brow curiously. Maybe Beetle had come to visit...or maybe Robin was back.

"Please be Beetle..." she sighed, and went back, taking the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:27 am

The elevator ride was a bit uncomfortable. Robin didn’t know what to say to Wonder Girl. Should he use her first name or should he call her by her superhero name. If he did that, then she would know instantly that he still is upset of her dumping him. When Kon-El passed, Wonder Girl left the Titans, Robin tried to get her to come back. But she turned him down each and every time he asked her. When the elevator reached its designated floor Robin was hesitant to get out.

He remained in the elevator door staring at the wall in front of him. The Titans has changed, and so has he. Even the costume he was wearing now wasn’t what it uses to be. The colors he had on now were a tribute to Superboy, black and red. Robin finally got the courage to get out of the elevator. And slowly made his way to his room, he was soon facing his door, his right hand just hovering above the doorknob. Part of him was screaming at him to open the door and face Wonder Girl/Cassie.

The other part of him was telling him no. Just as he gripped the doorknob the staircase door opened. He turned to see who it was. He saw it was Ravager. He looked down and without knowing it, his hand had turned the doorknob and the door was now unlocked and slightly opened.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:49 am

Rose spotted Robin, and she started to call out, before seeing that he looked preoccupied. Rose stifled herself, and as she walked by, she slipped a hand under his cape, pinching his ass. "Hey Robin. No evil left in Gotham?" she teased, and waved as she continued on towards her room.

Normally, she would have stayed to tease him until he got pissed. Maybe she'd have gone further than just a grope or two. But that look didn't say 'crime' it said 'girls'. And for Tim, there was really only one girl. Wondergirl.

Cassie looked up as the door clicked open. She stood, biting her lip. "Rob--Tim?" she called. This wasn't about being a hero. This was about them.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:00 am

Robin tried to look nonchalant when Ravager hands touched his ass for a brief second. Luckily this hasn't been the first time that Ravager did this sort of thing to him. So he could pull it off, without having a change in expression. His head slightly turned as Ravager said something playful.

Just then, Wonder Girl called out to him. Robin redirected his attention to her and fully entered his room. He closed the door and began removing his cape from his shoulders. As he put his cape back into his closet, he debated about what to call her.

"What is it, Wonder Girl" Robin said, turning around looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:17 am

Cassie bit her lip. "Umm...I just...I wanted to tell you something important." she stated, and crossed the floor a couple of steps, but still leaving a couple of feet between them. "I want you to know...I'm sorry." she said sheepishly, and looked away. "About...what happened. With us. I...we both loved Connor. We were grieving...I was for a long time." she said softly, and looked at him. "But I want you to know...I'm done. I can't cry anymore for Connor, Tim. Crying isn't going to bring him back. Pushing you away isn't going to bring him back. He deserves his rest...and I want him to have it. He needs to move on...and now I have too." she said softly. She stepped closer, within arms reach of Tim. "Anything we have together will always come second to the fight, Tim. If you can accept being second to that...then you'll be first in my heart." she told him, then chewed her lip a little, waiting for a response.

Rose went to her room, and turned on the shower. "Damn. Wonderbitch was in his room." she growled, and felt something flare inside of her. It wasn't jealousy; she wasn't in love with Robin. It was annoyance. Wondergirl was so high and mighty all the time, stringing him along then pushing him away. At least when she was naked in his room, he was the only one on her mind. She was very focussed that way.

She stripped down, and got into the shower, tossing her eyepatch onto the counter as she soaked her hair and body. The scar from where she'd blinded herself wasn't so horrible she needed the eyepatch, really. But it made her look way badass. Besides, Beetle thought it was hot, in a scary way. "I wonder if he'll get to fuck her?" she murmured to herself, and even in the warm water, she felt her nipples grow harder. She laughed at herself. "I'd rather he was fucking me..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:44 am

Everything that Wonder Girl said, it was as Robin had expected. He looked at her as if he was unaffected by her heart warming words. Of course, he couldn’t have done this without being Batman’s sidekick. Living with Bruce, had its perks and this was one of them. He learned not to show any sign of weakness, especially when Ravager would sometime stumble into his room without any clothes to shield her body from his eyes. If he didn’t, then Ravager would know that he was slowly slipping every time he saw Ravager without clothes.

During Wonder Girl speech, Robin couldn’t believe that he was somewhat thinking of Ravager being naked in his room. But then again, it was usually this time that she would stumble in and say “Oops, wrong room” of course he knew that wasn’t the case. He still didn’t know why she did that. And of course, he couldn’t just confront her about it. After that little intermission from hearing Wonder Girl pour her heart out to him. Robin heard Wonder Girl last few words.

“I don’t know what to say. Cassie… you can’t expect me to accept this, especially at a time like this. You know how I feel about you…” said Robin, as he turned around, his back now facing her. “I’ll think about it…”
Back to top Go down
Black Canary
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:03 am

Cassie almost choked. He couldn't have hurt her more if he'd just HIT her. "Oh." she said softly, and stepped away from him, towards the door. She lurched to a halt. "Is this revenge? For making YOU wait all this time for me to get over him?" she asked, then shook her head. "Nevermind. I probably deserve it." she stated, and opened the door, walking out. SHe slammed the door behind her.

Rose finished her shower, and dried off, toweling her hair. She lit a cigarette, and stood in the window to smoke it, until she heard the door open. As she flicked the butt out, she heard the door slam. She peeked out her door, to see Wondergirl standing at the elevator door. She got in, and the doors closed behind her. Rose grinned. Looks like boy wonder could use a little...cheering up.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:13 am

It wasn’t an easy decision, but Robin made it. And it seems that he inherited Bruce’s charm with the ladies. Robin wanted to stop Wonder Girl from leaving when she said the word “Revenge” but it was too late, hearts were broken, words were told…and once again Robin is in the room by himself. Is he going to end up like Bruce? That thought kind of scared him, and for a moment he kind of regretted saying those things to Wonder Girl.

But she was right. Robin sighed and decided he needed to blow some steam. He figured he’ll go to the training room, just as he got to the door he remembered something about it being closed down for repairs. He then sighed again and turned back around and walked over to the window. He looked out; his view was the city all light up. It was truly a fantastic view, with the moonlight glittering on the ocean waves.

As he stood there, Robin thought to himself. When should he say sorry to Wonder Girl? “Probably when I mean it…” he said, his head sinking down once again.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:32 pm

Ravager saw Robin go back into his room, and smiled. Play time... She thought idly. Though Robin was a master of silence and shadows, she was the daughter of Deathstroke. Silently, she entered his room, only the click of the door closing to alert him to her presence.

"I see Wondy just left. Come to slip between your sheets now that she's over him?" she asked dryly, and crossed the floor naked. "You know, If you really loved her, she'd be in that bed right now. But you're not sure, are you?" she asked, and smirked, tilting his chin up so at least he faced her. "Am I getting to you, Robin?" she murmured.

Wondergirl paced across the floor, then stopped in front of the statue of Connor. She sighed, and sat at the foot. "What am I doing?" She asked aloud. She should be upstairs, at least yelling at him. But if it really was revenge...she really did deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:45 pm

Robin was caught up in his own thought to have known that Ravager had already sneaked up into his room. As always, she was naked. He caught her reflection on the window as she approached him. “Just because I’m with her, doesn’t mean I’ll be with you tonight…” he said, feeling her hands touching his chin. He let her, only for a second, when he then pushes her back, onto his bed. And in that instant, he dashes forward, grabbing his cuffs from his night table and cuffs her wrists to the bedpost of his bed.

He narrowed his eyes and looked at Ravager, thinking for a moment. “Why do you do this on occasion? Huh? In my room, without clothes to shield that body of yours, what will Cassie think if she sees us this way?” he said turning around, and backing away from her. What Ravager said was true. If he really did love her they would be knocking boots right this moment. But they only shared a kiss. They had nothing but a kiss…they never made out before.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:15 pm

She laughed, finding herself cuffed to his bed. "I do it because I like the way you look at me, Robin. I like the way you hate yourself sometimes." she shrugged. Then she laughed. "It's like how I hate myself, only nobody hates you because of it." Ravager stated. "It makes you mysterious...it makes me an evil bitch." she stated, and crossed her ankles, looking up at him.

Her smile faded, and she gazed at him with a clear Blue eye. "You saved me, Robin. Without your serum, I'd still be Deathstroke's Daughter...now I get to be Rose again. For that...yeah...maybe I kinda like you. But sex and love don't have to be the same thing. So what do you say? Sex with me...or love with Cassie? Take your pick, Robin." she smiled.

Cassie growled at herself, then rose, and went back into the tower. She went to the kitchen, the one where actual food came from, and got herself a pint of ice cream from the freezer. "Boys suck." she muttered, and dropped on the couch, spoon in hand.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:27 pm

Robin saw Ravager reflection on the window, she was looking tempting. He closed his eyes trying to contain himself. He didn’t want to make a mistake. He had a feeling that if he submit to his desires, Wonder Girl will walk in on them and then that’ll cause more drama. “A thank you would be nice…” he said, turning around and walks toward the door. “I expect you to be gone…when I come back.” He said, turning the doorknob and leaves his room.

He always walks with these feelings inside of him. He can’t let Ravager get the best of him. He sighed and went to the staircase and walked up to the rooftop. He jerked his head back then closed the rooftop door. And just stood there, staring out into the city, feeling the cold breeze blowing pass him as he stood there.

Thinking what’s Wonder Girl doing. Why did he say it…he thought to himself, his words must’ve really hurt Wonder Girl for her to slam his door shut when she left. He closed his eyes. “Why is this so difficult…” he said out loud to himself. Ravager was willing…Wonder Girl was willing…both of these girls were willing. One probably with no emotion attached to it...and the other, well, she displayed some when she left.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:41 pm

Rose sighed. "At least could have left me the damned key..." she muttered, and hiked herself up on the bed, glaring at the cuffs. Last time, Kid Devil had found her, and just melted them off...but Eddie had been scarce over the last week. And she was naked. It wasn't like she had a lock pick hidden on her. She yanked a few times on the cuffs, then shrugged, and laid back. He'd come back, and have to uncuff her. Until then, she would simply meditate.

Cassie finished her ice cream, and threw the empty container away, tossing the spoon in the sink. "I'll just go to Cissie's..." she sighed, and left out the front, flying up the height of the building. As she shot above the tower, she saw someone out of the corner of her eye. She halted, and looked down. "I....Tim." she said, and flushed. Now what?
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:48 pm

Just as Robin was feeling centered, he spotted Wonder Girl. He sighed, "I have great timing...just like you Bruce..." he said to himself. He then looked up at Wonder Girl and smiled. What should he do? What will she do? Now that she clearly sees him. Should he pretend not to see her? That would just make things worse, thought Robin.

"Cassie..." he said, thinking back to what Ravager said. She had a point, in that if they had feelings for one another, they should be together. Though...getting together underneth the covers was a bit too extreme for him.

"We should talk..." Robin said, looking down. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Black Canary
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:24 pm

Cassie smiled tightly. "We should...and I hope you are, Tim." she stated, and settled down on the roof. "Connor was important to both of us...and he should never be forgotten. But he shouldn't be the ONLY person who was ever important to us." she said firmly. She looked out over the city contemplatively. "I know I let you down, Tim...and I'm sorry. I just...want to make things right between us. I want things to be good again...really good." Cassie sighed sadly. Good like before the Crisis...before the last year or so.

Ravager wished again for a cigarette. Instead, she closed her eyes, and tried to focus her mind once more. Sometimes, she got tiny flashes of the future. It was what made her so deadly in battle...sometimes, she knew where an enemy would be before they did. She was trying to hone the ability.

Rose lay still for several minutes, and then her eyes popped open. "Oh....shitsticks." she whispered. She was going to be in sooo much trouble when Cassie found her.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:14 pm

Did Robin hear right? Did she say"I hope you are," Robin was about to say something back to her. But he decided against it. Robin got impatient, "You talk to much..." he said placing both hands on her cheeks and pulled her in. Kissing her lips against his. Once their lips were locked, he removed his hands from her cheeks and place them on her hips. Wondering just how far was Cassie willing to go tonight.

'I want things to be good again, really good...' Robin and her only shared a kiss...was she purposing what Ravager said? About them being under the covers. Was Ravager just trying to get under Robin's skin by saying that? Or did she knew that would happen? And also, would they be in his room? Because if they went back to his room. Not only would Ravager be in trouble...nothing Robin said would save him...though Wonder Girl should know that this isn't the first time Ravager did a thing like this.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:02 am

Cassie responded eagerly to the kiss, wrapping her arms around his body beneath his cape. She hated his uniform. With Connor, a T-shirt and jeans were easy to remove, but the cape, the mask- Cassie shied away from the comparison. Just because Connor was her only partner so far, didn't mean he would be her only one forever. She lost herself instead, just concentrating on the heat of him, and his hands on her hips, their lips pressed together.

Cassie deepened the kiss, and a part of her fully intended to let Tim know just how Over Conner she really was. But another part wanted to hold off; this was still a fledgling relationship. When she needed air, she broke the kiss, panting. "Tim...I..." she began, then shook her head. "Do you..." she began, the blushed, chewing her lip. Hera, how do you ask a man to screw you? she wondered absently.

Ravager jerked again on the headboard, hands wrapped around the chain of the handcuffs. She could feel it cut her slightly, but the metal rail bent a little. "Crapcrapcrap..." she panted, getting short flashes of the future as it pertained to her. She saw Robin, and Wondergirl...and Wondergirl's Lasso. She felt the tingle of it's touch; in her feet, her arms, her body. "She's gonna go Grodd on me if I don't get the fuck out of here..." she growled. "Where the fuck is Eddie when I actually NEED him?!"
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:12 am

When Robin felt Wonder Girl put her arms around him, he pulled her closer, letting their bodies pressed against one another. They were both getting deep into the kiss. Robin almost opened his eyes when he felt Wonder Girl added an extra "umph" into the kiss. Robin couldn't help but smile as he was enjoying this side of Wonder Girl.

Robin panted witih Wonder Girl as she broke the kiss. "Wo....w" Robin said backing away from Wonder Girl. He was catching his breath, when without realizing it he was at the side of the rooftop, and accidently tripped over his other foot, causing him to tip over.

Eyes wide open as Robin falls off of the Titan's Tower. But he wasn't scared though, knowing Wonder Girl will catch him. Of course, this would be faster for them to get back into his room and continue their business. Robin had completely forgotten about Ravager.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:27 am

Tim tripped. Right off the fucking tower. She stared blankly, shocked at the completely stupid and gracelessness of it all. It wasn't something she'd ever thought could happen.

THen she realized...Robin doesn't fly.

Cassie swore, and dove over the edge of the roof, coming up beneath him and catching him in her arms. She caught him around the back, and under the knees, cradling him with a grin. "That was so awesome. Really. I'm never gonna let you live that down." she told him, floating upwards, towards the roof again. She was still laughing, until she turned to face the windows on the floor where they kept their rooms.

She was outside of Robin's room. Inside his room, was Ravager, stark naked and yanking on a pair of cuffs that had her imprisoned on his bed. She managed to NOT crush his ribcage when she stiffened at the sight of the lithe Titan.

"Tim. Explain to me what Ravager is doing naked and cuffed to your bed, please." she said softly. She could feel her anger boiling up inside of her, and used her foot to push the window open.

Ravager froze at the sound of the window opening, and looked over, shocked. Wondergirl stood in the room now, and as she watched, Cassie DROPPED Robin on his ass on the floor. "Um. Hi." she said to Wondergirl, and looked at Robin. "Nice going, Robin. You didn't leave me anything to PICK the lock with. And I'm...yeah. I don't really have any tools at the moment...Last time, Eddie got me off." she stated, then blushed. "Free. Eddie got me FREE." she corrected.

Again, Rose could feel the tingle of Cassie's lasso, a memory not yet experienced against her pale flesh.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:41 am

Robin wasn't worried as he was falling. He smiled as Wonder Girl came down and swooped him off of the air. He could only smile as heard Wonder Girl state just how wonderful that feeling was, when their lips met, and they kissed with so much passion. But of course, as things were as high as they can possibly go, what goes up, must comes down.

Well, mainly Robin's ass, as Wonder Girl dropped him when she saw Ravager. He backed away from Wonder Girl. Looking over at Ravager. He was somewhat disappointed at her, how can she have not picked that lock...

"I...I can explain..." Robin said, getting up. He looked over at Wonder Girl. His back facing Ravager, not even looking at Ravager's naked body, though he could see her reflection. "She always comes here naked...and she always end up cuffed to the bed. I never did anything with her...you can ask her yourself."

Robin knew that Wonder Girl would probably not believe him. "Use the Lasso...if you don't believe me, or her..."
Back to top Go down
Black Canary
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:07 am

Cassie gripped her Lasso. "I'm WonderGIRL Robin...not Wonderwoman. My lasso doesn't coerce the truth...not like hers." she stated, and flicked it out, calmly wrapping it around Rose's ankles. "So how about it, Rosie?" she asked coldly, rage flickering in her eyes.

"Is Tim telling the truth? Do you come in here all the time, like this? Get cuffed to his bed?" she asked easily. THen she smirked. "Has he ever taken advantage of it?" she asked, and just the tiniest spark leapt through the lasso, into her legs.

Rose flinched slightly as Cassie tied her ankles tightly. "Yes, I've done this before. It was always funny, before." she stated, and hissed a little as the shock hit her. "No! You really think Robin would dirty himself with me?!" she laughed, shaking her head. "Yeah right." she snorted.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:28 pm

Robin smiled, knowing full well that Cassie lasso wasn't the one that made people speak the truth when caught in it. He was hoping to ease the situation down. But it seems he didn't really need to since Wonder Girl seem to be easing a bit when she got Ravager caught in her laso.

"Here...I guess you should be going..." Robin said, as the girl proved that Robin was a righteous man. He went to the desk drawer and took out the keys for the cuff. He walked over to the bed and uncuffs Ravager from the bedpost. "And really...I'm surprised you couldn't free yourself from a pair of handcuffs...even if you're nude, and all, and Deathstroke's daughter and all..."
Back to top Go down
Black Canary
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:47 pm

SHe glared up at Robin as he unlocked Rose's handcuffs. "Spoilsport." she sighed, and unlooped the lasso from around the naked girl's ankles. She had been planning to draw this out a little more...her rage flickered through the lasso, unspent.

Rose sighed, and looked at him. "Yeah. Because I'm gonna use my super strength to break your bed...no wait. That's her job." she said dryly. As the cuffs came unlocked, she sat up, and rubbed her wrists. "And they're BAT CUFFS, Robin. What was I supposed to do? Pick them with my eyepatch?" she asked flatly, swinging her feet to the floor.

She went over to the window, and looked out of it, before looking at Cassie. "Seriously, Wondy. What do you see in him anyways? I mean, you could break him like a toothpick, he over thinks everything, and he'll NEVER be honest with you." she stated, smirking. She walked across the floor, and touched his chin. "Will you? Your secrets are too important, aren't they, Timmy?" she laughed, and headed for the door.

Cassie flinched as Ravager spoke. No...he won't. she answered the question in her head. She knew that Tim would always hold something back. Not like Connor...he did everything with all of his heart. He lived...he loved...and he fought. He was an honest man...Tim wasn't. It was against his nature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next