Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Salutations friends,

Go down 
+2
Sloth MD
Marble
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marble
Rookie Sinner
Marble

Salutations friends, Empty
PostSubject: Salutations friends,   Salutations friends, Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:38 pm

Few of you may have known me as LightningLord in DRP, sadly I had not been active there long before our beloved hotspot for RPs of the darker nature had been taken from beneath our feet. And for once I was not pleased to see a great many of my friends on their backs!

But do not fret, I am here now and ready for whatever this wonderful forum has to offer. A ripe fruit of possibility as it were, a place where I can truly get to know you all, some better than others I surely hope. A thank you to those who have created this wonderful abode for us to play within.

Now I did not give one in DRP for I am not one for introducing myself normally, I prefer to dwell within the shadows and observe others before I speak up. However, I am feeling quite in the mood for making more friends today, as I am sure most of you are. That is why I have decided to allow you to all delve into the shallow end of my mind and take a look for yourself at who I am.

The excitement is bustling already, I can see it in your faces. First of all, I am 18 and dwell within the confines of Washington state, there is not much more to be said here, for to continue on would only bore my wonderful readers.

It is best of course to get such pleasantries out of the way. Now then, I love writing! I adore the sound of my keyboard as I strike a string of letters, creating beautiful words that people may read. Knowing that I am entertaining others with the outlet that is my imagination. That said, I write just about any setting bar yaoi, it just doesn't tug at my interests! Mmm, so if I ask you to read something short and sweet please humor me and at least try, it is the greatest compliment in the world for me!

I should tell you know before you find out through the grapevine that I happily admit to my geekiness. Comics, cartoons, anime, manga, card games, board games, oh the sweet sweet smell of hobbies in the morning my wonderful friends. Hobbies do not define a person, however they arguably define their wallet. If you have any interest in my hobbies let me know and I can share with you, there is no need to clutter this wonderful forum with all I can go on about, and trust me I do love to talk. I am one who likes to read his own writing, but at the same time I get little pleasure in many ways from it as I do from others responding to it.

Hence why I love to roleplay, why else would I be here? Well, other than to chat with all of you lovely folks. Some quite lovely indeed! I prefer people to be as they say 'literate' which is rather silly way of putting it isn't it? I mean a literate person can write and read, but I would prefer quality. While we are on the subject of quality, I believe in quality over quantity, if you can deliver both that is wonderful but just because you can type out a response the size of an elephant does not mean it is going to be amazing work.

Oh my I am going into a little bit of a rant, I apologize for that. Basically I ask for thought, word play and coherency rather than length. Of course, those things come along far better if you can get a few paragraphs in there. Important thing to remember in RPing is the more you give me the more I can give you and vice versa!

Deary dear, I sound quite preachy do I not? But I hope this humble introduction at least shows I have reason to back up such statements! If someone is interested in roleplaying with me, simply message me or post here even, though this is not exactly the right place for it... never mind, just message me, though soon enough I shall have a thread for such, trust me!

I really have no preference so you know, message me with just about anything and we can work out a plot and RP it. If you have anything you are craving let me know, so I can help sate your thirst.

Hmmm, maybe there wasn't much about me there after all... oh well, if you are truly interested in this sometimes egotistical and pleasant gentlemen (who knows how to be quite rough) don't be shy and let me know. I do love a good conversation, just know I hate losing arguments! It just makes me so intolerable, so lets play nice and make love, not war my friends!

Yours truly, Marble.
Back to top Go down
Sloth MD

PostSubject: Re: Salutations friends,   Salutations friends, Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:47 pm

Ah, Guten Tag. ^_^ *Steals Cherry.* >:3
Back to top Go down
CanvasofWhite
Sinner
CanvasofWhite

PostSubject: Re: Salutations friends,   Salutations friends, Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:15 am

Hehe, Welcome to VS.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Salutations friends,   Salutations friends, Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:17 pm

Ah sweet, now two members of the awesome alliance are here...who was the third one? Anyway this is Braiddan if you remember me.
Back to top Go down
[. Yurina .]
Vs's Prize Neko
[. Yurina .]

PostSubject: Re: Salutations friends,   Salutations friends, Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:38 pm

Mew mew! Welcome to VS~ x3
Back to top Go down
Engel
The Devil
Engel

PostSubject: Re: Salutations friends,   Salutations friends, Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:07 am

I'm awesome. =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salutations friends,   Salutations friends, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salutations friends,
Page 1 of 1