Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

DRP News

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: DRP News   Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:43 pm

Ok this is KuraKai here, the new sponsor of DRP. But unfortunately for you guys I have been banned from this forum by Syra because of something outside of this forum and such. So I guess you guys aren't going to get any news about DRP now because of her, since I most likely will be banned on my other computer now.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: DRP News   Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:52 pm

A: i didnt ban you FYI

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://virtueoussinners.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: DRP News   Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:54 pm

Care to explain the nice screen saying I was banned?
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: DRP News   Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:55 pm

A: i wasnt the one who banned you
B: you were suspect of intent to harm the board

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://virtueoussinners.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: DRP News   Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:58 pm

http://filehost.nighthawkhosting.org/ban.JPG
And that is a BS reason Syra, you did it out of your own emotions. Just admit it and let them know they won't know anything about DRP till it comes back up.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: DRP News   Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:05 pm

Alright listen, Kura. You need to get a life. Stop trying to pry her apart saying that she was the one banning you out of her emotions, when obviously it's your own emotions that are getting in the way of things. Sure you were not the one who did it because I happened to have talked to the one who did, or so he said. But granted you don't need to be acting like a little razor cutting freak because of the girls are turning against you. Personally, I don't care if DPR comes back, I'll stay here and help run this place with Ryu and Syra because they at least have their damn heads screwed on straight unlike you. If you were able to help get DPR back you should have done that earlier by talking to Rage instead of letting this happen. </rant>

PostSubject: Re: DRP News   Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:56 pm

From what minor I have heard, to no offense, well maybe a bit. You are the type of person who takes himself above others and doesn't care what happens to things unrelating to yourself. Yet when people do not see it your way you strike at them, with a idiotic resolve that has the point that it is most likely true. So I say be gone with you, as some may agree with me. -but I am just a by standered who only takes from what he sees here. but personally wouldn't mind taking a tuneing fork to the voices in your little head to fix what ever it is that makes you into either rageful denial or Idiotic lust to be a moron, and harass all others who are not.-

Ps. Do forgive the input oh, Dark Lady of the night and, Merrick of the shadows
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: DRP News   Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:59 pm

-claps- Not at all.

PostSubject: Re: DRP News   Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:09 pm

Speak the truth of the blackest night or the fangs of that very night shall claim you as I always say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riona Sipher
Rookie Sinner

Location : At home, wishing she were in the place she called home

PostSubject: Re: DRP News   Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:29 am

I disagree with your statement. It may or may not be that Syra banned Kura, but the fact is that he was banned. I don't think he had any intention of harming VS, he was only stating that it can't be a permanent spot for this kind of thing due to issues with the the hosting not liking that pretty much all we do here is produce adult content, and there's no disclaimer for this site to protect it legally. What he was trying to do was be a realist in saying that this site is eventually going to die like the very original DRP did until it became its own domain, and all he wanted to do was give the updates on how the bringing back of DRP is going. I don't think he should be faulted for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT

PostSubject: Re: DRP News   Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:43 am

Riona Sipher wrote:
I disagree with your statement. It may or may not be that Syra banned Kura, but the fact is that he was banned. I don't think he had any intention of harming VS, he was only stating that it can't be a permanent spot for this kind of thing due to issues with the the hosting not liking that pretty much all we do here is produce adult content, and there's no disclaimer for this site to protect it legally. What he was trying to do was be a realist in saying that this site is eventually going to die like the very original DRP did until it became its own domain, and all he wanted to do was give the updates on how the bringing back of DRP is going. I don't think he should be faulted for that.

That had nothing to do with the Ban I read personally from a convo that was between Kura and Syra and he was acting like he was going to harm the community so I took action. If you want that conversation post then by all means ask because i will put it as an announcement for the whole site to see and show proof that i had every right in banning him. I will not let someone be not only an asshole to an admin but I will not allow any form of any wording that can be taken as a threat when it regards this board.

"Mother is the Name for God on the Lips and Hearts of Small Children" ~ Brandon Lee (Eric Draven); The Crow
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: DRP News   Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:17 am

I'm standing my ground with Ryu and Syra, he had no reason to be acting like an idiot harassing Syra like that because of his petty problems that he is obviously unable to move away from.

PostSubject: Re: DRP News   Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:26 am

Even if I do not completely know all that has happened, I shall stand fast, and remain remain true to what I said. Even if it means personally finding a way to remove you myself, so far I find I enjoy it here.

To a bitter end I will stand with these three, and I have a feeling many others shall agree.

Last edited by Onemindofthousands on Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riona Sipher
Rookie Sinner

Location : At home, wishing she were in the place she called home

PostSubject: Re: DRP News   Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:28 am

Well, i'm discussing it with Ryu right now and i'm starting to see why all of this is happening. What Kura did was wrong, but I still stand by a few of the points I made which I am also discussing with Ryu.

Also, threats of "removing" me almost make you seem no better. But since this is a moment of emotion and drama, I can pretend it didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: DRP News   Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:22 am

Cry a bit more. You are not worthy to bear the name "NightHawk." How dare you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT

PostSubject: Re: DRP News   Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:10 am

I foresee that the continuation of this topic will cause further problems. I'm going to be as plain and as nice as I can be. EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINION HOWEVER WHEN THIS OPINION STARTS TO INVOLVE ADMIN, AND THE FACT THAT AN ADMIN MADE A DECISION BASED OFF OF HARD EVIDENCE THEN THAT OPINION SHOULDN'T BE VOICED IN PUBLIC IT ONLY CAUSES PROBLEMS BETWEEN OTHER MEMBERS BY MAKING THEM CHOOSE SIDES. AND AS OF RIGHT NOW I'M THE ONLY ADMIN THAT HAS BANNED ANYONE FROM THIS SITE, ONLY AN ADMIN CAN BAN AND TO.

this is not meant as a insult to anyone but I am closing this topic so no further problems a occur between members.

"Mother is the Name for God on the Lips and Hearts of Small Children" ~ Brandon Lee (Eric Draven); The Crow
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: DRP News   Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:27 am

Lock this stupid topic already it causing to many problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ahiru

PostSubject: Re: DRP News   Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:07 pm

You aren't the only one who knows what's going on with Darker >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DRP News   

Back to top Go down

DRP News
Page 1 of 1