Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rp with me. You won't be disappointed. ^.~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~nibishun_que~
Rookie Sinner
~nibishun_que~

Location : In your mind, heart and soul. You will never forget my love.

Rp with me. You won't be disappointed. ^.~ Empty
PostSubject: Rp with me. You won't be disappointed. ^.~   Rp with me. You won't be disappointed. ^.~ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:22 am

Alright everyone. Time to start one of my obsessions other then anime and videogames. Rolepaying. I like my sex ones but you have to have an idea in mind and to persuade me about that one. ^.~ I like my rps with a little story action sex and love in it. I play both male and female characters so girls and guys don't hesitate to ask me if you see one you like. I do hetero and yuri. Not into yaoi, loli or shota(if you ask me for shota i will murder you) I'm new to most of the taboos in here like dom or sub..but i am open to those. Just not the painful stuff and no gore scat golden showers rimming and stuff like that. I'm a former member of darker so those who have rped with me on there i would love to continue our stories.

Here are some idea's i have to mind right now. I will add more if i think of any.

Vampire/victim. (I want four of these. One where i play the female(victim) and one where i play the male(vampire) and then even the male victim.)male taken
Princess/knight. (I want to play male and female. Could be knight kidnaps or another story line.)
Human fighter/ vampire fighter. (i have a certain idea for this one. we will discus it if you are interested.)
Elf/Elf. (Two elves of the same side fighting against the orcs)taken
Elf/elf princess/orc (Elf goes to save the princess from the orcs.)
Inuyasha/Kagome's reincarnation Kagome(I will play the reincarnation one but i will play Inuyahsa with the Kagome one.
Seshomeru/Rinn(I will play Seshomeru.)Taken
Fantasy war setting.
Angel/human.
Angel/dark angel.
Underworld Theme.
Edward/Bella.(I'm Edward. Roar! ^ ^)Taken.
Angel/Vampire.(I have a certain idea for this one.)

Last edited by ~nibishun_que~ on Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BloodyCarmilla
BloodyCarmilla

PostSubject: Re: Rp with me. You won't be disappointed. ^.~   Rp with me. You won't be disappointed. ^.~ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:36 am

How do you feel about a Sesshoumaru and Rin roleplay?
Back to top Go down
~nibishun_que~
Rookie Sinner
~nibishun_que~

PostSubject: Re: Rp with me. You won't be disappointed. ^.~   Rp with me. You won't be disappointed. ^.~ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:25 am

I'm pming with you right now right? Because that sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
monogamously_challenged

PostSubject: Re: Rp with me. You won't be disappointed. ^.~   Rp with me. You won't be disappointed. ^.~ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:51 am

It's spelled 'yaoi' D'X Sorry, spelling nazi in me
Back to top Go down
http://darkimmersion.deviantart.com
~nibishun_que~
Rookie Sinner
~nibishun_que~

PostSubject: Re: Rp with me. You won't be disappointed. ^.~   Rp with me. You won't be disappointed. ^.~ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:05 am

Yea I'm a bad speller to be honest and spell check didn't fix it lol
Like I said I am new to all these terms but thank you for letting me know the correct spelling. I will edit, ^ ^
Back to top Go down
~nibishun_que~
Rookie Sinner
~nibishun_que~

PostSubject: Re: Rp with me. You won't be disappointed. ^.~   Rp with me. You won't be disappointed. ^.~ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:10 am

bumpies ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Rp with me. You won't be disappointed. ^.~   Rp with me. You won't be disappointed. ^.~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:47 am

Bump for you ^_^ Happy to see you here girly
Back to top Go down
~nibishun_que~
Rookie Sinner
~nibishun_que~

PostSubject: Re: Rp with me. You won't be disappointed. ^.~   Rp with me. You won't be disappointed. ^.~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:43 am

^ ^ thanks for the bump hehe. Interested in rping?
Back to top Go down
~nibishun_que~
Rookie Sinner
~nibishun_que~

PostSubject: Re: Rp with me. You won't be disappointed. ^.~   Rp with me. You won't be disappointed. ^.~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:15 am

bumpies again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rp with me. You won't be disappointed. ^.~   Rp with me. You won't be disappointed. ^.~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rp with me. You won't be disappointed. ^.~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtueous Sinners :: Out Of Character :: Roleplay Requests-
Jump to: