Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Empty
PostSubject: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:31 am

first off, i'm looking for an rp, due to the massive blockade on darker (aka it's current circumastances) and the fact that i actually need to fulfill a few cravings during the week which i have neglected. so, here's what i'll do and what i need. what i won't do is shown as such, and anything unlabeled means that either i can't think of where to put it or that i need to be talked into it.

settings:
insanity islands(anthro + human, i will mostly play a scalie, though if a craving is needed then i'll fulfill it [unless it's me being an equine {horse} if it's that then expect a 'no' to be following the question])
(special note: insanity islands is the setting of any rp that can't decide on what kind of setting it is, or any smut rp's that are declared. if you want more information, i'll have to either not be lazy or you have to send me a pm)

bright islands (any pairing, though cannot be futuristic past the equivalence to the post dark ages, unless it's an avian rp)

other: basically any that aren't the previous two.

pairings: i'll most likely be dom, though i'm a switch so i'm alright with being dominated every so often. i'm a male, who can only play males... though i've been trying to dabble into female territory so then i'm alright with playing a yuri/yaoi rp. that and i'll favor the part that has * next to it. (also my part is on the left)

scalie + scalie (if someone can pull this off with me i seriously will love you forever)
*scalie + other anthro (just cause i can)
scalie + human
*elementalist + elementalist
neko + human (always fun)
there's more, but i'll throw those up later.

time frames: i'm actually alright with any time period, as long as i'm not getting every single rp in the exact same area (unless it's with insanity islands, cause i love how unique each rp has been with it)

send me a pm or post here for your app, no skeleton required, unless you want one, then have this:

name:
race: (if anthro put down what creature)
appearance:
other/brief bio:

craving for the day:
any rp that involves blood. D: wait... Very Happy

Last edited by dreadnaught_9 on Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:02 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : this title is better. ^.^ verily)
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:37 am

bump
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:43 am

Arrow
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:52 am

man this sucks... bump.
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:11 am

no one wants to rp with a scalie? t-t

sad bump.
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:30 am

*sighs and bumps*
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:57 am

If this is a dumb question then just look past it. I have never heard of anything called a scalie....is it like a Naga? To be honest there is not much I won't do. The wall of my limits broke down long ago. PM me if you interested in starting something up. It not, then the best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:03 am

a scalie is an anthro reptilian/amphibian. :3 and i shall pm you. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:05 am

I will be looking for it cat
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:24 am

kitty! -3-
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:05 am

feeling better bump :3
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:18 am

bump? o3o?
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:10 am

bump...
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:25 am

woot! rookie sinner bump! :3
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:15 am

bump
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:37 am

*gonks* bump
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:49 am

i seriously need an rp, if you have an idea can you at least drop it by?
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:56 am

hehehe bloody bump. ^.^
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:36 am

bump. DX
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:46 am

i also forgot to mention in the craving for the day that it also involves biting or being bitten. :3 scratching, shallow cutting, other light injuries are what i'll also allow on my part. (as in i'm the one on the recieving end, or the giving if you talk me into it)
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:54 am

t-t
please rp with meh?
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:05 am

man waiting for an rp just effing sucks... *chews on an extremely moist piece of cakepai* mmm... cakepai, part lie, part pai, entirely delicious.
Back to top Go down
CanvasofWhite
Sinner
CanvasofWhite

PostSubject: Re: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:27 am

I feel bad that our slime rp was put on a sudden halt. Would you like to do another roleplay while we wait?
Back to top Go down
- Koinu Otome -
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:37 am

-helps herself innocently to the cookies and juice- Mmmmm -crums around mouth-
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:08 am

@white: sure. ^,^

@kionu: squee! =^,^=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^   cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cookies, juice, and free pai!! ^,^
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtueous Sinners :: Out Of Character :: Roleplay Requests-
Jump to: