Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Straight Female looking for fun!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vampire07

Straight Female looking for fun!!! Empty
PostSubject: Straight Female looking for fun!!!   Straight Female looking for fun!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:35 am

I've been rping for some time now but I tend to want to try new things. I've come from DRP or Darker Roleplay site.

Alright my idea of a sexual pairing would be two elementalists. The powerful one would be the guy also the master (If you want to get more of a detailed pairing its more like MAster/Slave who are elementalists).

In a time where warriors were used to explore new lands but very few of these warriors were able to control elements. It was very rare for one person to control more than two elements. One man is able to control Fire, earth, water, and wind; this man has gained power and vast wealth.

The woman is a warrior who was sold off because her general didn't think she could fight again because of her wounds. She has kept her power a secret from everyone but her elements are Wind and Earth.

I like this to be of a romance roleplay but there is a war going on and the woman will make herself known to her master when their home is being attacked. She uses her powers then but she's a virgin.

FYI: I would like to have this rp start when she standing on the stage to be bidded for (Its an auction for slaves).
Back to top Go down
vampire07

PostSubject: Re: Straight Female looking for fun!!!   Straight Female looking for fun!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:09 am

bump
Back to top Go down
vampire07

PostSubject: Re: Straight Female looking for fun!!!   Straight Female looking for fun!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:25 am

bump
Back to top Go down
vampire07

PostSubject: Re: Straight Female looking for fun!!!   Straight Female looking for fun!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:18 pm

If curious I do....

Magic
Modern
Ranch (Horses and cattle)
Master/Slave
Princess/Knight
Prince/ Female knight
Knight/ female nurse

Anything anthro also!

My only limit is no rape, scat, vomit, piss, or Pedo (its something i can't stand)
Back to top Go down
vampire07

PostSubject: Re: Straight Female looking for fun!!!   Straight Female looking for fun!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:07 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
vampire07

PostSubject: Re: Straight Female looking for fun!!!   Straight Female looking for fun!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:55 am

bump
Back to top Go down
vampire07

PostSubject: Re: Straight Female looking for fun!!!   Straight Female looking for fun!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:48 am

bump
Back to top Go down
vampire07

PostSubject: Re: Straight Female looking for fun!!!   Straight Female looking for fun!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:51 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Straight Female looking for fun!!!   Straight Female looking for fun!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Straight Female looking for fun!!!
Page 1 of 1