Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yet Another Refuge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
monogamously_challenged

Yet Another Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Yet Another Refuge   Yet Another Refuge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:31 am

harro, I'm Tichan, but you can call me Alice. Why? Because I said you could. On DRP, I'm 'bedlam_beauty', but for VS I chose a slightly more appropos name. Although I have a boyfriend IRL, I'm dangerously insatiable sexually and neither of us mind at all. I get it where ever the gettings look good. My current targets are two unfortunately virgin boys; one who lives next door to me and the other who I just love to see pissed off. Both of them are gorgeous and should sacrifice their viriginities to me >:3

Anyhoo... my current craving is anyone willing to play one or both of these boys for me until I get all the sexiness out of my system. I'm a primarily dominant female, but I also love being a futa, sub, or a male animal, so feel free to sacrifice your virginities up to me. It's State Testing Week here in my lovely state, so I'll probably be roleplaying a lot if I'm not getting any IRL. ;3 So, here I am VS!

-Alice, all your virginities belong to me
Back to top Go down
http://darkimmersion.deviantart.com
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Yet Another Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Refuge   Yet Another Refuge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:33 am

*Comes in and pounces his wolf tail waggling* Got you *Nuzzles her and takes cherry*
Back to top Go down
[. Yurina .]
Vs's Prize Neko
[. Yurina .]

Yet Another Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Refuge   Yet Another Refuge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:36 am

Mew! Hello Alice~! Welcome to VS! x3

Aww Fire got the cherry first *whimpers*
Back to top Go down
monogamously_challenged

Yet Another Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Refuge   Yet Another Refuge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:38 am

tyrant! You shouldn't be allowed to take my cherry XD you know me from DRP! XD
Back to top Go down
http://darkimmersion.deviantart.com
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Yet Another Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Refuge   Yet Another Refuge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:44 am

*Licks and munches cherry* Mmm, tasty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yet Another Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Refuge   Yet Another Refuge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet Another Refuge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtueous Sinners :: Welcome Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: