Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of water and scales

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

Of water and scales Empty
PostSubject: Of water and scales   Of water and scales Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:50 am

Kenro swims out from the water, crawling onto the sand and then passing out. his ship was wrecked a good mile or so off of the shore, and luckily for him his build was strong yet slender enough to let him swim that massive distance. "i... need... better..." he pants into the sand before rolling onto his back. "maps..." he finishes and closes his eyes while absorbing the heat from the sunlight. the water has been cold, and his body couldn't take anymore before shutting down on him.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Of water and scales   Of water and scales Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:02 am

Lien was walking along the beach enjoying the warm sun a bit she liked a little heat but not too much when she came across some kind of lizard thing laying ont he beach she gasped she hurried over he was still alive she took him back to her cave and covered him with a blanket and started up a fire she went and sat in a small pool of water that had collected in the cave. she had set out some food for hims he wasn't sure what he liked so she jsut left out a bit of all she had some fruit and vegetables.
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: Of water and scales   Of water and scales Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:07 am

kenro opens his eyes and then notices that his scales are covered with a clothe, and the light has dissapeared almost entirely. "uh..." he says and sits up, then falls to the side and his eyes are now looking at a melon. "thanks?" he asks, and using his serpentine tounge he grabs the melon and begins to chew on it as he begins to gather his bearings of which way is up.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Of water and scales   Of water and scales Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:09 am

Lien looked over at him as she heard hims he walked over to him slowly "hello stranger good to see youw ere awake I found you on the shore half dead so I brought you here to warm you up and perhaps let you recover a bit I wasn't sure what you eat so I brought out a bit of everythign I have" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: Of water and scales   Of water and scales Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:15 am

he rolls his eyes to look at her and if he was standing he probably would hit the ground with his jaw easily. "wow... i mean uh," he says and quickly attempts to save himself. "i appreciate the part where you saved my life." if he could blush he'd be showing it right now. he sits up and holds the partly eaten fruit in his claw and begins to eat a little more vigorously into it. "my ship got wrecked a mile and a half off the shore and i swam here," he says to her after gulping down a piece. "though did you always live here?" he asks her, looking to the beautiful woman who is standing in front of him.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Of water and scales   Of water and scales Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:27 am

"yes I have two homes I live in the lagoon ont he other side of the island during the summer when its too hot to be on land. and I live her the rest of the year. and you swam that far are you ok?" Lien asked a bit concerned she was a bit uncomfortable the way he was staring at her she wasn't used to haivng so much attention. "you are welcome to stay as long as you need to to recover" she sad softly.
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: Of water and scales   Of water and scales Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:23 am

"oh it shouldn't take that long," he says and stands up slowly, feeling a torn muscle in his thigh realign itself and begin to repair. "though i would actually have more trouble just figuring out where i would be going if i left." he sits back down, leaning against the wall and letting his extended legs repair the muscles that he tore from the long swim. "though then again if it comes to it i can help you on the island... if you need or want it," he says to her a little shy.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Of water and scales   Of water and scales Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:32 am

"I am fine takign care of my self I normally would seek my people if I am in need of assistance. But I thank you for the offer You have pulled muscles in your legs here use this arnica oil it will help you heal faster and it will be less painful as well." Lien said softly she walked over getting a clear paste and handed it to him "here" she said softly and went back over to the pool of water.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Of water and scales   Of water and scales Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of water and scales   Of water and scales Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of water and scales
Page 1 of 1