Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come play with kitty!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadedGray x3
Rookie Sinner

Come play with kitty! Empty
PostSubject: Come play with kitty!   Come play with kitty! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:41 am

I joined this site a little while ago, but never really got around to making this thread. I'm usually very literate, but I can tone myself down for you if you need me to. I will never go under one paragraph for a post, unless I'm feeling extremely under the weather. I love graphics, so the more graphic you can make it, the better. :]

[Plots are on the next post]

Interests:

Manga:
[Inuyasha] // Kiyuki [OC] x Sesshoumaru - Plot
[Inuyasha] // Katara [OC] x Kouga - Plot
[Ai] // Princess Ai x Kent

Anime:
[Peach Girl] // Ayame [OC] x Kairi Okayasu - Plot
[Peach Girl] // Ayame [OC] x Toji Togiamouri - Plot

Fantasy/Original:
[Sci-Fi] // Scientist x Subject - Plot
[Medieval] // Dragon x Sacrifice - Plot
[Medieval] // Prince x kidnapped princess - Plot
[Bestiality] // Wolf x human - Plot
[Dark] // Fallen Angel x Holy Angel
[Incest] // Stepmother x Son
[Kidnapping] // Murder x Victim - Plot
[Bondage] // Creature x Master - Plot
Back to top Go down
ShadedGray x3
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Come play with kitty!   Come play with kitty! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:42 am

Plots:

[Inuyasha] // Kiyuki [OC] x Sesshoumaru:
Kiyuki is a girl who lives in modern times, just like Kagome, except she doesn't travel to the Feudal Era, the Feudal Era comes to her. Due to their demonic nature, Inuyasha, Sesshoumaru and all the other bunch have been able to live through the Feudal Era into these times. Kiyuki is a school girl in the eleventh grade who is extremely shy. A new history teacher this year, Mr. Sesshoumaru, takes an interest in her on a day where he gives a pop quiz, and she answers every question right. Drawn to her for some unknown reason, he tries his best to spend as much time with her as possible.

[Inuyasha] // Katara [OC] x Kouga:
In the Feudal Era, Kouga had fallen in love with the dark mistress of Naraku, Katara. She was a cat demon and became a spy in Kouga's favor for his love. Inuyasha discovered that Katara was in league with Naraku and in thinking that she was going to go after Kouga, he sealed her soul inside a shard of the sacred jewel. That jewel was passed down in a necklace through the generations of a young girls family, and is now worn around Kiyuki's neck. This causes her to be drawn to the Feudal Era, and once there, instincts awaken inside of Kiyuki and Katara starts to take over her body. The first person that Kiyuki runs into is Kouga, who happens to be drawn to her as well for some unknown reason...

[Peach Girl] // Ayame [OC] x Kairi Okayasu:
Kairi is a ladies man, everyone knows that. He gets what he wants, when he wants. The only thing he didn't get was the thing he truely wanted, Momo Adachi. Instead, she chose Toji, the guy who had broken her heart. Now, Kairi's confidence has failed him and he has become a sort of social outcast. Ayame, also an outcast, has been watching him ever since their freshman year, and now that she finally has the chance to talk to him, she takes it, wanting full well a lot more than just talking...

[Peach Girl] // Ayame [OC] x Toji Togiamouri:
Ayame has never taken a liking to Toji. He was always too calm and too reserved. She had enough of that from herself, seeing as how she was far too shy. She wanted someone who was more pushing and more outgoing. After she dated Kairi, Toji must have gotten the hint because he started being more aggressive with his determination to win over her heart and her body, not to mention more touchy feely. Maybe this is just what she wanted...

[Sci-Fi] // Scientist x Subject:
In an advanced lab, research has been conducted into taking DNA from the fantasical creatures long ago and recreating them through science. One of the doctors, thought to be a descendant from unicorns is head of this research. She successfully creates one creature, a pegasus changling that she helps to free. A few weeks later, presents start to arrive at her door from some unknown giver. Freaked out, she attempts to flee town, but the pegasus won't let her. He takes her to his place of residence, and 'asks' her to stay...

[Medieval] // Dragon x Sacrifice:
In the medieval times, it was customary for a kingdom to sacrifice one virgin per month to quell a dragon's might. Well, what happens when that kingdom runs out of virgins? They sacrifice their princess, even if she is the only one. Being the only heir to her throne, the princess is drugged and tied for the dragon to take his sacrifice. No one knows what the dragon does after accepting the sacrifice, eat her? ...Or does he keep her as a pet?

[Medieval] // Prince x kidnapped princess:
It is not uncommon for kingdoms, especially neighboring ones to quarrel. The two kingdoms of Kenna and Ignaious have been quarreling for almost as long as either have existed. Now, Ignaious has only one prince, and this prince is far more clever than his father. He poses to kidnap the only princess of Kenna and torture her until Kenna's king declares peace.

[Bestiality] // Wolf x human:
A certain human has been terrorizing a pack of wolves, for quite a while. She is an amazing hunter and has lived in the wilderness almost as long as the wovles themselves have. The alpha male devises a plan to lure the female to them, and then he would force her to become one of them and to live the pains that they do, but after she puts up a fight the Alpha realizes that he wants her for his mate, no matter if she wants to be or not...

[Kidnapping] // Murderer x Victim:
A serial killer is on the loose. He's notorious for only targeting women, and he always watches his victims for days on end before actually making a move. He targets a 20 year old woman who lives on her own. He watches her, and then makes his move, kidnapping her and taking her to a place where he can have fun with her before he kills her...that is, if he decides to kill her...

[Bondage] // Creature x Master:
A power hungry man is extremely delved into the slave market. He loves the idea of having power over something, and loves to sap away all hope and happiness. A young creature, something he has never seen before works her own flower shop, and he just has to have her...the only problem is that she is not part of the slave market. Through determination, he kidnaps her and enslaves her all on his own, living the fire that he now has to get out of her...

[All of these plots can be altered to being Yuri or Yaoi friendly.]
Back to top Go down
ShadedGray x3
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Come play with kitty!   Come play with kitty! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:45 am

Whooo! I need roleplays.
Back to top Go down
ShadedGray x3
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Come play with kitty!   Come play with kitty! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:55 am

Wanna play?
Back to top Go down
ShadedGray x3
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Come play with kitty!   Come play with kitty! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:00 am

No one wants to play? Sad
Back to top Go down
ShadedGray x3
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Come play with kitty!   Come play with kitty! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:53 am

That's okay, I'll just wait.
Back to top Go down
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Come play with kitty!   Come play with kitty! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:19 am

To tell the truth I sort of like the idea of the Prince and the Kidnapped Princess. Although I'm about to leave, maybe we could arrange an RP for another day?
Back to top Go down
ShadedGray x3
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Come play with kitty!   Come play with kitty! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:01 am

That would be perfectly fine with me. That's one of my favorite plots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come play with kitty!   Come play with kitty! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come play with kitty!
Page 1 of 1