Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction)

Go down 
3 posters

What sounds most interesting?
Academy of heroes
Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction) I_vote_lcap40%Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction) I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Academy of villians
Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction) I_vote_lcap20%Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Rp where we run around a city playing both heroes and villians!
Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction) I_vote_lcap0%Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
All of em!
Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction) I_vote_lcap40%Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction) I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Haze

Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction) Empty
PostSubject: Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction)   Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:15 pm

This is a chaotic world, a world of crime and hatred, a world where one is not safe just leaving his home, a world where one is not safe even in his home. Twenty years ago crime was at it's highest point in the world, North America being the worst of all of it. Banks were robbed, people were killed, the police struggled to contain the crime, This period became known as the second dark age.

However some people grew tired of the crime, grew tired of the gangs, the people who killed their friends, their family, and those people took action, these people had special abilities, they had remained in hiding until now, they were called heroes, superheroes. Men and women with extraordinary gifts began to aid normal police units in strengthening the law, fighting crime at every turn, each masked hero operating independently. By the time the first supervillian appeared, each country had several of their own superheroes. Thirty years Later The united states's crime rate

The first villain, a man with terrible powers began twisting the citizens of New York and other countries, taking young men and women and infusing them with foreign DNA, this man was named Cyrus, The first super villain, a powerful, rich and intellegent young man with a great ambition and incredible skill in genetics. The Synthetics he had created had the advantage at first, the men and women fighting him were divided, they had no plan and simply threw themselves at him, he defeated him every time.

Cyrus was winning, His people were once again plunging the world into a dystopia of crime, Synthetically empowered metahumans were on the rampage, using their powers to cause mayhem, once again, the world was falling into darkness

The first generation of heroes realized their mistake, figuring out their mistake, the guild of heroes was born. The defenders of the world teamed up and formed their guild. together they succeeded where they first failed, overtaking Cyrus and cornering him on a large uncharted island, where he had made his home in the volcanic mountains. The battle killed many heroes and mutates alike, and the final battle saw the first superhero against the first supervillian. Aeon and Cyrus met in combat, down to throwing punches. Cyrus lost and vanished into the volcano, seemingly falling to his death.

On that location the superheroes beilt at first a monument, then a headquarters for their orginization. Supervillians kept popping up periodically, stretching the heroes across the world, so once again they came up with an idea. Fifty years since Aeon took to the cityscapes the Academy of heroes was founded on the very island on which Sirus was defeated. The island fortress was rebuilt to suit the practice and training for superheroes, powered by geothermal energy The facility supports all needs for growing heroes, training, libraries of knowelege, kitchens, athletic fields, and of course recreation facilities. Special young men and women from all over the world, with all different origins and purposes come. The school sees students of all different races, religions, species (In the case of the occasional alien) and ethnicities.

The rest of the island also is avaliable to explore for more experianced students, however it is unadvised because of the creatures, beasts from other worlds and dimentions have been collected, the deeper into the jungle one goes, the more dangerous things get. Powers will be tested, and accidents will happen. Even in this seemingly happy place of education, people aspiring to follow Cyrus's legacy attend tohe school, people wishing to becoem villians also join in, though those people have their own cliques and groups they join. Rumors have also surfacesed of people seeing Cyrus's ghost in the back, nearby the control room
Back to top Go down
Haze

PostSubject: Re: Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction)   Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:25 pm

Rules

1: No godmodding, autohitting, powerplaying or any form of cheating will be allowed in my roleplays, everybody has a weakness, an heel that can be struck that will be their downfall, even a seemingly invulnerable superhero may be vulnerable to any kind of physhic attack. I will likely delcine profiles that are too powerful for your character's level of experiance.

2: Again, you may be a superhero, but try to stay within the laws of physics, YOu can't bench a skyscraper unless you are the size of a skyscraper and you may not fly from tokyo to new york in fifteen minutes with energy propulsion or sithout some kind of teleportation

3: No one-liners, period...

4: A tip, try to keep your powers original, if you see someone with a certain kind of power, try to go for another one so we arn't all running around with super strength.

5: I will approve or dissaprove of your profiles based on content before you may start posting, you will recieve a pm from me titled "Confirmation" with my judgment, I love original characters, suprise me...

That is all for now, I will add more tommorow
Back to top Go down
Haze

PostSubject: Re: Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction)   Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:49 pm

Profile code

Name:
Race: (Mostly for nonhumans, any humans with powers are called "Meta-humans")
Codename: (A name that directly relates to you instead of some long dead ancestor)
Origin type: (Follow the link at the bottom of the post, you should fall into one of the catagories)
Origin: (Explain how your character got his or her power)
Bio:
Strengths: (Personal strengths, like personality strengths)
Weaknesses: (duh, this one can be physical, like kryptonite to superman)
Powers: (Don't go too crazy with this pretty please, if you have more than two, make sure they are related to eachother. Finally, don't just give a list, explain the powers, even if they are really simple like growing claws, it makes things easier to understand)
Appearance: ( What a Face )

Code:
[size=9][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Codename:[/b] 
[b]Origin:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Strengths:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]Powers:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b][/size]

Last edited by Haze on Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haze

PostSubject: Re: Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction)   Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:50 pm

Reserved
Back to top Go down
Haze

PostSubject: Re: Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction)   Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:50 pm

reserved
Back to top Go down
grendachan
Rookie Sinner
grendachan

PostSubject: Re: Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction)   Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:10 pm

This sounds interesting..but where should we post our profiles for your okaying? Smile

Grenda.
Back to top Go down
Kyouokami

PostSubject: Re: Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction)   Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:53 am

Interesting indeed. I'm posting here so I can find this later, as well as to express interest. I will delete it if you need more room later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction)   Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy Of Heroes (Group rp, Under construction)
Page 1 of 1