Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Opinions?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

Opinions? Empty
PostSubject: Opinions?   Opinions? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:35 am

Hey Guys!

Thanks for browsing this section me and the mods would really like to know what you actually think of the board know suggestions here just tell us what you think of the looks, layout, style and everything to do with that ill be glad to hear them.
Back to top Go down
https://virtueoussinners.darkbb.com
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

Opinions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions?   Opinions? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:45 am

I like it and I feel both Lustful angels and Roleplay lovers are going to lose member due to this site. Hopefully not a lot from roleplay lovers since I busted my ass to make that one. >.> I like it I really do. the only thing I had an issue with was when the chat box was up. When I clicked the link it shut down and didn't continue. That might be an issue for a lot of people if you bring it back ^^ BUT all around I like it here and am Officially moving from Lustful Angels ^^.
Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
Reachel
Reachel

Opinions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions?   Opinions? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:32 pm

lol, I like it too. The dark feeling is like that of darker, though the font is fixed in red. I liked it when I was able to use my own colored font. Though I don't mind either other way. Unless BBcode is disabled But I do like this. However I don't know who to quit and who to stay on with. I am on lovers; Angels; this one, and another one ><; ^^; it is just confusing at times Razz
Back to top Go down
Rageblade
Rageblade

Opinions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions?   Opinions? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:56 pm

Looks good, the banner is a little too big though.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

Opinions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions?   Opinions? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:00 pm

Mmm ive been told its what we have though and thank you all for your compliments and opinions
Back to top Go down
https://virtueoussinners.darkbb.com
[=Top.Hat.And.Tails=]
[=Top.Hat.And.Tails=]

Opinions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions?   Opinions? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:45 am

Layout's sexy ;D but what of the older darker? What if it comes back up again =( ? For now, I suppose this could serve as a temperary fix...
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

Opinions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions?   Opinions? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:59 pm

Temp or not I'm still going to stay behind and admin here. Darker is great and all but I hardly have time to think in there at times. I would say keep the link between Darker and here that way if people need a break from the hustle and bustle of darker that can somewhat relax here. It's how I feel anyways room to breath, Hardly any problems, besides the few upstarts about people blaming other etc. Main reason is I've already got EVERYTHING settled in AGAIN from the 3 sites and I'm tired of moving around ^^'. 3 rp requests pages, 3 versions of rps i've done, AND my best slave place ever. I'm staying here with the occasional pop in to darker ^^. I still have a slave there I wanna talk to.
Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
Sponsored content

Opinions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions?   Opinions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtueous Sinners :: Welcome Center :: Site Opinion's-
Jump to: