Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisted_Sister
Twisted_Sister

Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell] Empty
PostSubject: Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell]   Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:09 pm

Laura was such a carefree little mermaid, most of her kind was confined into a certine portion of the waters and was told to never go up on land but did she lisen? Ofcourse not, Laura did what she wanted and she felt like nothing could ever happen to her. She would travel out side the boundaries and visit the surrounding islands anytime she wished.

Laura was young and apparently foolish, her long white hair cascaded down her back to end below the beginning of her tail at her hips. Her gills and scales were the softest of pinks. She was known to be the most beautifulest mermaid in all of the seas and because of that many wanted her for there own.

Today she was swimming to a new island that she had seen on the way back home with night so she decided to have a look at it today. She was a very curious one and she couldn't help but to explore new places. She swam through the sea rather quickly now in a hurry to see what the new island had in store for her and soon she finally found it. She swam up onto the beach trying to crawl into it as if she was a beached wale. She crawled up enought so the water could no longer reach her tail and she turned over into her back to let the sunlight draw out her tail so her legs could take form.

She sighed softly and lay down completely to let the sun dry the rest of her as well. It had been a tiring swim over to the island so her eyes slowly began to drift closed as she lay there and soon she drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell]   Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:28 pm

Jake swam quickly through the waters with his entire muscular phisique being propelled like a bullet as he roamed the water. He had smelled something, it was not blood no... but something much more enjoyable. Jake was a member of the death sark clan, hell he was the son of the leader of the death shark clan. They were a special race of mermen mostly that had the upper body of a man, with sharper teeth, bod markings that are imprinted on their bodies, and a shark tail with dorsal fin on the spot where the tail meets the waist.

He was a handsome young man, with a powerful body and in his right hand he held a spear made from the bones of a dead shark. His body was covered in markings and scars from battles. His hair was brown and semi long and his eyes were blood red... He headed until he saw a mermaid head on land. He grinned, he would wait for her.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Sister
Twisted_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell]   Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:48 pm

Laura woke with a jerk as she smelt something odd in the air, she looked down at her human legs now as she slowly sat up and she pulled them into her chest as if hugging them. She loved walking around on land and sometimes she had thoughts of staying on land but she knew she would miss the sea. She slowly stood up now stumbling a bit because it had been a while since she had been on land and it took her a few moments before she got the hang of it.

She didn't much care that her bottom half was naked because for all she knew she was alone and she moved to walk around the island. She had seen several new animals that she hadn't seen on the other islands and some of the fruits that she had found growing around where rather interesting, very different from the fish she normally ate everyday. She looked up at the sky now as she returned back to the beach and could see that the sun was starting to set. She had spent too much time exploring and she knew she wouldn't be able to get back before it grew dark. The meant she would have to travel in the dark and it was a very dangerous time to do so. She quickly walked into the water trying to get out as far as she could before in a flash of light pink her tail formed to replace her human legs.

She swam out a bit more now but turned for a few moments to look back at the island and she smiled softly. She would have to come back again some day but for now she needed to get back before her father figured out that she was gone again.
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell]   Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:11 pm

But then from the blackness below her Jake came out of the blue and he grabbed her. He always had a net with him as well just in case there was a situation that needed it. Right now he covered her in it and he grinned looking at her trapped inside "well now" he said licking his lips and his teeth "what do we have here? a mermaid who can't obay the rules? a rebel among her tribe? well I guess she needs to be tought why she should never venture out"
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Sister
Twisted_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell]   Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:22 pm

Laura cried out as he came out from the darkness beneath her and grabbed her. She tried to swim away from him but she felt her slip a net around her body and she looked out at from trapped behind it. She watched him as he licked his lips and teeth. Those sharp teeth, he was a shark breed and from the looks of all the markings on his body it was from one of the most deadly clan in the sea.

She was kicking herself now wishing that for once she had listened to her father and all his damn rules. "Release me at once." she demanded as she pulled at the netting and tried to free herself from it.
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell]   Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:33 pm

The more she struggled the more tangled she got. He watched her with much pleasure as he moved closer to her and he placed his hand on her cheek. his hands seemed more like claws than human hands with his hands beign stronger and his nails seemed pointed. He touched her cheek gently gliding his fingers along her fair flesh "now this is a good mermaid... I think I am going to keep you... as my little slave" he grinned wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Sister
Twisted_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell]   Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:45 pm

Laura stopped fighting against the net now as she seemed to just get more tangled in it and she grew even more motionless as he moved closer to her. She looked up at him with fear in her eyes as his hand stretched out to lay against her cheek and she swore that if she moved his claws would surely cut her. Her body trembled under his touch now, "Slave...." she said as she caught his wicked grin and it make her move away from his hand. His claws did indeed cut her cheeks in two short woulds and little trickles of blood seeped from them. She winched a bit in pain and slow her heal powers began to close them up again. "Please...i won't cross the boarders again...just let me go...please..." she begged with him.
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell]   Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:25 pm

"To late" he said as he grabbed her in the net and he began to swim away with her, away from her village, away from her family... she was now to be the property of a shark man... a what looked like a brutal shark man.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Sister
Twisted_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell]   Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:50 am

"No wait...please..." She cried out as he grabbed her and began to swam. She could only watch as he swam away from her village and to where he was taking her she didn't know but she began to cry softly. She stopped struggling after awhile because she had hurt one of her fins and she found it useless because it didn't get her any where.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Sister
Twisted_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell]   Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:15 am

I love you
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell]   Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell]   Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fishy Waters [Twisted_Sister and Lordofhell]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtueous Sinners :: Roleplays :: Private Roleplay-
Jump to: