Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can what was lost be found again?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Armanite
Armanite

Location : Wandering lost in the night. Will you guide me? Will you be my light?

Can what was lost be found again? Empty
PostSubject: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:46 pm

From Darker to here we do we flow. Who shall I meet that was once know? Shall it be joyous or bitter sweet? Only time will tell if we meet.

Some of you will know me and some will not. For those I do I may have miss you a lot. If you are one that I do not know then maybe that will change but we will see what flows.

So anyway what else can be said? I go by Armanite and love to play and the more I tease the more care. The more I RP I've found the more I like to be dominate. I play many plots and characters but fantasy or romance seem to work into them. I do others that they don't, just depends on the plot and what is wanted by both.

As I stick my head out the window I feel the cold rain pound against my head.
It drips down my face as do the tears as I feel the pain seep from my heart.
Drops of water fall from my faceand I wonder what they are.
Are they the tears that I feel inside busting forth or just the rain playing with my mind?

Name: Armanite, you want to know my real name you'll have to work at it.
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Referred by: MerrickMitternacht

Last edited by Armanite on Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Canute

PostSubject: Re: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:48 pm

Time flies like an arrow
Fruit flies like a banana
I like a cherry *steals yours*

Welcome to VS.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:54 pm

Oh My *nuzzles Armanite* i didnt get ur last message off Darker since it wouldnt let me read it. lol
Back to top Go down
Armanite
Armanite

Location : Wandering lost in the night. Will you guide me? Will you be my light?

PostSubject: Re: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:06 pm

Aww it's my little foxxy. *Nuzzles back and pulls you in tight* Yeah Darker seemed to have one problem after another.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:07 pm

Eeeek! *says happeily as i get nuzzled back*
Back to top Go down
[. Yurina .]
Vs's Prize Neko
[. Yurina .]

PostSubject: Re: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:17 pm

*Smiles and pads around*

Welcome to VS~! x3
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:30 pm

Mine *drags him off into the woods* >.>"
Back to top Go down
Armanite
Armanite

PostSubject: Re: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:00 pm

Thank you Yurina. *hugs*

*Is dragged off*
Back to top Go down
[. Yurina .]
Vs's Prize Neko
[. Yurina .]

PostSubject: Re: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:06 pm

You're.. welcome~ *tilts head and blinks*
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:07 pm

*nuzzles Armanite in the woods* Mine? *tilts head to the side*
Back to top Go down
Armanite
Armanite

PostSubject: Re: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:43 am

Am I Foxxy? *smiles and nuzzles into your neck*
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:59 am

Eeek! *is nuzzled in my neck*
Back to top Go down
Armanite
Armanite

PostSubject: Re: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:28 pm

*bites down softly*
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:33 pm

Eeeek! *lets out a cute lil fox-moan and holds u close* Dont stop that O///O
Back to top Go down
Armanite
Armanite

PostSubject: Re: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:58 pm

*chuckles* If that is what you wish. *pushs against your body as I bite again and starts to suck softly on your neck*
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:04 am

Eeeek! *nuzzles close to u as u bite down and suck on my neck* I is happy ^///^
Back to top Go down
Armanite
Armanite

PostSubject: Re: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:03 am

*tilts my head with a smile as you work on my neck* As am I. ^_^ *grabs your ass softly*
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:00 am

*nibbles lightly on ur neck* ^///^
Back to top Go down
Armanite
Armanite

PostSubject: Re: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:09 am

*chuckles and smile* If you keep that up you will have to take care of something else.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:20 am

o///o that would do over msn ^///^
Back to top Go down
Armanite
Armanite

PostSubject: Re: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:41 am

Hmm... I'm liking the sound of that.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:56 am

O///O oh my. that new site wont let me active my account on there ;-; *barres my face in ur shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Armanite
Armanite

PostSubject: Re: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:12 pm

Aww, it will be alright.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:24 am

it still wont o.o even tho an admin was working on getting my account to let me log in
Back to top Go down
Armanite
Armanite

PostSubject: Re: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:48 am

I'm sorry. Funny thing is Darker is back up but have to register to use it again. So tired of doing that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can what was lost be found again?   Can what was lost be found again? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can what was lost be found again?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next