Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To find a mate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akiangel
Rookie Sinner
Akiangel

To find a mate Empty
PostSubject: To find a mate   To find a mate Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:16 am

To find a mate 1154927240458
Name: Kira Moore

Kira sighed softly as he sat outside the school smoking, he had heard a rumor around the school that Draco Malfoy was a Veela and he had to look for a mate soon. "I'm sure that it will be something interesting to see but I'm really not in the mood to watch Malfoy running around like a chicken with it's head cut off looking for his mate." The dakr haired teen mumbled softly as he took another drag from his ciggeret.
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

To find a mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a mate   To find a mate Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:32 am

To find a mate Draco

"You shouldn't be smoking those."

Draco addressed Kira stepping out of the shadows. He ran a gentle hand along his cheek. With a flick of his wrist the cigarette flew from Kira's mouth.

"What were you saying a few moments ago?"

The blond asked gazing down at the dark haired teen with curious grey eyes. Kira had mumbled it so softly Draco couldn't hear what he was saying. Although he did hear the bit about running around like a chicken. Still he knew he had said more and wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Akiangel
Rookie Sinner
Akiangel

To find a mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a mate   To find a mate Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:03 am

The brown haired teen jumped when he heard thr voice of the other teen come from behind him and his cigarette went flying away from him. "Hey! That's mine!" He growls before he gets up and turns around to see the other teen before him. "I wasn't saying anything that would matter to you." He huffed softly as he took out another cig before lighting it and taking a drag from it. "What's Mr. Perfect Slytherin doing here any way, shouldn't you be looking for someone a bit more important that some Ravenclaw who's out for a smoke.
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

To find a mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a mate   To find a mate Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:11 am

"Really? Then why can't you tell me then?"

He asked watching Kira huff. He frowned a little as he noticed him take out another cigarette. He grabbed the other's wrist taking the cigarette from his hand and tossing it aside as he had done with the other. He had that 'I'll do it again' face on as he gazed down at the teen.

"I should be looking for someone but I don't feel like it. I saw you smoking and figured making you stop is better than doing anything else at the moment. Smoking is bad you idiot."

The blond added sternly as he released his hold on Kira's wrist.
Back to top Go down
Akiangel
Rookie Sinner
Akiangel

To find a mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a mate   To find a mate Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:50 am

Kira scowled at the older boy before backing down a bit and tucking the cigeratte behind his ear, he sat back down as he crossed his arms across his chest and looked around with a glare. "What's it to ya if I smoke?" He grumbled as he crossed his long legs, glad that the other boy didn't know that he was wearing a skirt under his robes.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

To find a mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a mate   To find a mate Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To find a mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a mate   To find a mate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To find a mate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtueous Sinners :: Roleplays :: Series Related/Based-
Jump to: