Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Over here doll

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
izhara

Over here doll Empty
PostSubject: Over here doll   Over here doll Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:54 am

Hey .pssst…Over here. You got a minute? Good, oh hey don’t be afraid doll I just want to talk. You know introduce myself and what not. Please have a seat. Oh my name well they call me Izhara. Think it’s funny now do you? Well I have you know I’m named after a sacred instrument. What about you, I bet your name isn’t that special. Anyway I’m a little new so I require your kindness. I myself will return it. Wait were are you going, sit back down I’m not finished. You know they say it is terribly rude to leave when someone is in the middle of talking. As I was saying I come here for two main reasons, One to fulfill my darkest desires…and two to meet people you know. Get a reputation going. I’ll start with you doll, We are now friends got that? Oh and by the way I am a female so Treat me right okay? Talk to you later, and don’t be afraid to Pm me. I wont bite….Hard.
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

Over here doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over here doll   Over here doll Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:00 am

Welcome to the site love.
I hope you enjoy your stay and make lots of friends and rp to your fullest.
I'm almost always on so wanna rp or chat with Sensei just pm. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Zalvek
Rookie Sinner

Over here doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over here doll   Over here doll Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:05 am

Hi~! ^-^
-Gives cookies and flowers and gumdrops and all that crazy hoo-haa-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Over here doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over here doll   Over here doll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Over here doll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtueous Sinners :: Welcome Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: