Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay with me, or I kill your inbox!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
izhara

Roleplay with me, or I kill your inbox!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay with me, or I kill your inbox!!!!   Roleplay with me, or I kill your inbox!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:52 am

Why hello there, please don't be afraid stay for a while wont you? I'm looking for something you see, it's a thing called Role-play. However I can't seem to find anyone to help me by being my partner and partaking in one of these Role-plays. If you wouldn't mind I would love for you to Pm me and Complete my quest. See that wasn't so bad, And you’re still here right? Well if you are I'd like to go over some things.

1. Please be at least Literate, adv literate would be great as well.
2. I can play as a Male, but prefer female it is my gender after all.
3. I am open to just about everything, so please If I fail to list something to your liking just let me know and I might know what it is and role-play it with you. You know the saying never know until you ask.

well that's about it for the rules, If you still around lets take a look at the list of current cravings shall we?

these are the symbols in which I crave these roleplays
heart OMG Sex
xp Sure Why not
mad go to hell

1. Ouran High school Host club
2. Wolf's Rain
3. forbidden love
4. slave
5. school related
6. black mail
7. gundam seed/destiny
8. Any kind of anime, seen almost all there is to see, this goes for Hentai as well.
9. any time period
10. anything activity related(like school, sports, model..ect. things related to this.)

as for types I prefer these

1. futa
2. rape
3. gore
4. vore
5. lolita/shota
6. awkward situations
7. interesting places to get caught
8. BDSM
9. tentacles
10. and anything else I forgot to list, or don't know about, just ask.

If I have left out any particular genre that you are interested in, again please let me know.
thank you and hope you meet up in Pm's if not just stop by and say a good hello.
Back to top Go down

Roleplay with me, or I kill your inbox!!!!
Page 1 of 1