Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sisterly Love (With Reachel)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

Sisterly Love (With Reachel) Empty
PostSubject: Sisterly Love (With Reachel)   Sisterly Love (With Reachel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:02 pm

Name:
Reiana Maxwell
Sex:
Female
Sexual
Orientation: Straight
Personality:
Reiana Is a Spirited girl often participating in school based activities and other charitable things, She is loving towards everyone though she is closed off when in times of great stress or emotion. She is caring and Kind when around her friends and family but weary of strangers.
Biography:
Reiana was brought up in a modern family home, Being the eldest child of the family often put her under pressure to do her best at all times. Being not much older than her sister the pressure wasnt as great as it couldve been. Attending the high school in town she often saw her sister at breaks and classes that they were in together.
Roleplay Used In:
Sisterly Love
Appearence:
Sisterly Love (With Reachel) SchoolGirls-00125

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winter Holidays proved much more of an exhausting experience for Rei than she had thought, She groaned getting out of her bed and moving down to the kitchen in her pyjamas. Putting on her school clothes while she waited for her tea and toast to be ready she sighed as she slipped her hairband on her head and let a few parts of her hair fall over it. Picking up her toast and tea after finishing off making it she walked to the table and sat down beginning eating as she looked over the timetable the school had sent out during the holidays for the new semester.

Last edited by Syra on Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://virtueoussinners.darkbb.com
Reachel
Reachel

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Love (With Reachel)   Sisterly Love (With Reachel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:20 pm

Name: Rhichi Maxwell
Gender/sex: Female
Orientation: Undetermined((Curious for Male or Females))
Personality:
Rhi is kind of like her sister though she is more reserved and less talkative then her. Though she treats others with respect though she doesn't open up to them immediatlly((sorry for the bad spelling)). Though pressure her ideals might be bent though in most senses she doesn't break that easily having a fiery spirit regardless of her personality wise for socializing. Rhi is more of the Geek of her and her sister. She prefered more techincal stuff then athletics though she does keep herself still in shape regardless of the how she acts.
Biogrophy:
Rhi lived with her sister in a nice off family and she looked up to her sister which she knew that her sister had a lot on her plate. Though she was surprised how she could have kept herself in such condition to keep going as she had been. Though they were age difference of a year she felt so much younger then her sister since she did so much more and kept her cool easier. Rhi was more of the one that would fall apart under pressure and it showed through the things she did. Just how she was.
Appearance: Sisterly Love (With Reachel) AnimeGirl2

-------------------------------------------------------------
Rhichi got out of bed quickly for school. She was behind Rei and usually was the way as she slipped out of her pjs and into her school uniform((LIke yours Syra)) and brushed her long hair making sure the lock were all straight and not matted like they were ten minuets ago. Getting freshed up like she always did she went down stairs and into the kitchen where she saw her sister with the timetables for the new semester and she smiled, "Hey sis, how is the whole time table thing for the new school semester?" she asked softly walking over and sitting down noticing that they had some time left and so she could talk some before eating.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Love (With Reachel)   Sisterly Love (With Reachel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:24 pm

Rei looked up with her toast and sighed "Not good really, Physics, Chemistry and all that stuff this year" she said sliding the bag of textbooks and the timetable for Rhi over to her chair. She sighed drinking her tea and looking at the large bunch of textbooks infront of her and sighing "Hows yours look?" she said staring over and smiling as she finished her toast and went to make Rhi some.
Back to top Go down
Reachel
Reachel

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Love (With Reachel)   Sisterly Love (With Reachel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:34 pm

Rhi let out a sigh, "More of the less Algebra 2...I didn't take a science...but I took Computer Engineering 2 ...hm, Also I have Junior Englis to pass and so on..." she said soflty as she looked at her time table and whatnot. Rhi was one year done below her sister and so she took level lower then her however she didn't belive herself to posses the strength and the knowledge that her sister had and it showed sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Love (With Reachel)   Sisterly Love (With Reachel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:46 pm

Rei sighed as she placed the toast on the table and packed her bags "I Have Track first up, Then my Science blosk until first break, after that im in your Computing Class, and Then Have Economics" she said smiling as she slid the textbooks into the backpack and did it up "You have money for lunch?" she asked looking at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Reachel
Reachel

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Love (With Reachel)   Sisterly Love (With Reachel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:58 pm

Rhi looked at Rei and shook her head, "No I don't have enough...I ...just ran out not too long ago. Would you mind...?" she said sadly as if she just ripped off her sister's arm to sell for money. The awe that struck her when she heard all those classes. It again sometimes was appreant but then wasn't as Rhi was very proud and looking up type with her sister. The only sister Rhi has had was Rei and that is why. Doing the same she looked at her again, "Ah I have Algerbra 2 and then Junior English until break as well and then we are in the computing class together and Then...I have US history." she winced at the last subject. She wasn't too fond of the US but she delt with it and just did as she was told. Rhi did like history but not the American history.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Love (With Reachel)   Sisterly Love (With Reachel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:04 pm

Rei sighed and pulled out her pursue "You know the drill i expect it back when you can pay it" she said handing her 10 dollars and smiling as she stepped up to her bag and slung it over her shoulders. She looked at Rhi and smiled "Come on" she said stepping out of the door and to her car throwing her bag into the trunk and waiting for Rhi to put ehrs in their and close it while Rei got into the car and started it.
Back to top Go down
Reachel
Reachel

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Love (With Reachel)   Sisterly Love (With Reachel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:27 pm

Syra wrote:
Rei sighed and pulled out her pursue "You know the drill i expect it back when you can pay it" she said handing her 10 dollars and smiling as she stepped up to her bag and slung it over her shoulders. She looked at Rhi and smiled "Come on" she said stepping out of the door and to her car throwing her bag into the trunk and waiting for Rhi to put ehrs in their and close it while Rei got into the car and started it.

Rhi smiled soflty, "Alright...give me sometime to come up with it. I will pay you back sis." she sid softly getting up with her backpack and followed behind her sister. Having gone to school with her most of her life since well they wre the almsot the same age Rhi has gotten used to her sister being there and it woul suck when she neared the end of her high school days and her sister woudl be graduated. The thought of it made her grimice the whole idea of it.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Love (With Reachel)   Sisterly Love (With Reachel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:56 pm

Rei looked back and reversed out of the driveway as she got onto road, she looked at her sister and smiled as she drove to the school and looked at her "be careful this year people change" she said looking at ehr when she pulled into the school.
Back to top Go down
Reachel
Reachel

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Love (With Reachel)   Sisterly Love (With Reachel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:10 pm

Rhi looked at her and smiled, "Alright sis, I understand that people change I hope it isn't too much. I hope they are still my friends...or the ones I have had since last year at my computer class..." she said soflty as they drove to school or her sister. Rhi didn't have a licence and she didn't want it yet but her sister jumped ahead and got it. Though it is appricated since they got to school quicker. Rhi looked at her and smiled, "Yes I understand sis, I will try to be as careful as I can.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Love (With Reachel)   Sisterly Love (With Reachel) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:23 am

Rei smiled and parked in the student parking lot as she stepped out and opened the trunk getting her bag and rhi's and shutting the trunk waiting for her to get out so she could lock the car. She sighed looking at the school and smiled as she waited to see her friends again and wanted to see Rhi having fun at school again.
Back to top Go down
Reachel
Reachel

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Love (With Reachel)   Sisterly Love (With Reachel) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:13 am

Rhi got out of the car and noticed that Rei had all their things ready. It was such a relief to have such a nice sister! She was so helpful and Rhi sometimes wished she was like her sister. Always so ready to help out and get things ready. Rhi came up and grabbed her things from her sister and smiled to her, "lets go sis. School is waiting." she said soflty smiling at her turning to leave to head down the sidewalk towards teh main doors.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Love (With Reachel)   Sisterly Love (With Reachel) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:55 pm

She sighed and locked the car and headed towards the school, she looked up when she parted ways with ehr sister heading for the science block of the school for ehr first few classes. She sighed when she got there thinking about ehr sister a lot for the day and finally coming to terms that she loved her sister more than family.
Back to top Go down
Reachel
Reachel

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Love (With Reachel)   Sisterly Love (With Reachel) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:34 am

Rhi looked at her sister and smiled, "It is school sis only a little more and then we will be done finally." realized that she had to part ways after saying it walked off towards her computer engineering class and wondered what her sister was thinking. Rhi herself was thinking about her and wondered what was on her mind. Rei was acting a little more different then she had been a week ago and she often wondered what was on her mind as she got into her class and sat down for class as the day went by. After she got up and headed out of the class room of her last class which was Junior English and walked to the main entrance waiting for her sister.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Love (With Reachel)   Sisterly Love (With Reachel) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:27 am

Rei stepped out to the ca and saw her sister, she blushed and walked to the car smiling as she put her bag in the trunk and looked at her sister as she approached. She smiled and looked at her wanting and desiring to feel her lips on hers, her body pressed togetehr with her sisters. She looked at ehr and blushed as she smiled "Have a good day?" she asked looking at her and getting in the car.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Love (With Reachel)   Sisterly Love (With Reachel) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Love (With Reachel)   Sisterly Love (With Reachel) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sisterly Love (With Reachel)
Page 1 of 1