Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Russian Vodka
Sinner

Location : When online behind my screen and otherwise I'll be screwing some innocent chick or your mom.

Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress) Empty
PostSubject: Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress)   Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:44 am

It was slowly getting late as Dean felt a bit heavy headed since he had been drinking for the past two hours with the other members of his band. He enjoyed it a lot even though they were the only ones talknig about their tour around the country. He was only enjoying it all as he sipped on a Daquiri with Froozen Strawberries.

On his torso was a tight fitting, black shirt with a picture of AFI on. It wasn't more than a year old and he had gotten it on his birthday almost a year ago. He was also wearing dark green camo pants that he had bought a few months ago. He always wore this kind of clothes unless they were performing and it had become a part of his personality. Also he had a thing about wearing hiking boots all the time and they were always kept in perfect condition with the laces tied properly.

A sigh escaped his lips as he looked up at the clock. It was almost half past 11 and he was getting drowsy. He broke into the other's conversation for a short moment to announce what he wanted to say. "I'm gonna go up and get some rest now. Don't take too long down here." He told them before he quickly finished his drink and left them with a wave.
Back to top Go down
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

PostSubject: Re: Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress)   Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:18 am

Lex was upstairs in the bed room drinking screwdrivers and reading a good book. she learned along time ago to never drink with those idiots down stairs. yes when they were sober they were like family to her but the last thing she wanted was another night of them hitting on her leaving her feeling uncomfortable and left out. so the next best thing was to be upstairs away from the meyham.

lex wore her favorite black corset with white roses on it that she wore on special occasions. she always thought she looked hot in it and tonight she needed the ego boost. taking another sip of her screw driver she continued to intently read her book. her last boyfriend turned out to be just like every guy in the world and cheated on her...numorus times. she had just about had it with men which was ironic because she was reading a romance novel. lex figured that this would be the closest shed ever get to really knowing what love feels like.

lex crossed her legs and her black boots mad a thud noise as they hit each other. she was wearing tight black leather pants and black "hooker boots" as she liked to call them. she had drank enough to be at the point that she didnt care that they were on the bed. she could hear the guys downstairs and she thought she heard dean tell everyone good night. ignoring it she continued reading her book.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

Location : When online behind my screen and otherwise I'll be screwing some innocent chick or your mom.

PostSubject: Re: Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress)   Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:24 am

Only a moment later Dean entered the room and noticed her lying on the bed. He had gotten a few drinks but not enough to knock him into wild imaginations about seeing her. There were two single beds in the room because he wasn't used to sleeping clsoe to other people and he only looked at her for a moment.

"Is it a good book?" He asked her curiously, with his slightly Irish accent shining through as he dropped down on his bed before he untied and threw his boots down against the wall. He didn't mind being near her since she always seemed like a nice person. He had heard about her last boyfriend but he didn't really care. They were only friends.

He shrugged once at a thought in his head before he pulled the shirt off. He could feel the light breeze in the room from the ventilation as he took a deep breath while he laid down. He didn't seem to think much about the fact that his torso was completely naked so she could look all she might want to.
Back to top Go down
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

PostSubject: Re: Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress)   Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:37 am

the bad thing about reading for lex is it takes her a while to register that someone is talking to her. dean was already sitting on the bed before she even notice he had entered the room. she lifted her focus from the book to dean and opened her mouth o answer his question at about the same time that he took his shirt off. she couldn't help but stare at him. dean was very cute and he never seemed to feel that comfortable around her before. after he laid down on the bed and seemed to sigh lex got her voice back. "its an amazing book but you wouldn't like it." she then turned back to the book trying to ignore that he was topless but found it to be incredibly hard. so she did what she thought would help...took another drink.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress)   Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:40 am

"I guess it isn't. I take it that it's probably a roman about some guy falling in love with a girl and then they have to endure some stuff before they can finally be together." Dean said as he put his hands behind his head to use it as some support. He didn't pay any notice to her drinking a bit as he closed his eyes to try and focus on their next concert in a few days. His instrument and an amplifier had been brought up just so he could practice if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

PostSubject: Re: Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress)   Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:58 am

she giggled. "no actually i think they both die in the end." she flips through the remaining pages. "i love this girl though. she falls in love with this pharoh and as soon as she becomes queen she kills off all his other wives so she can have him to her self. you got to love it."
lex looks back at dean seeing if he was paying attention to her. "so how are the guys downstairs?" she says looking away trying not to blush.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress)   Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:02 am

"Sounds a bit interesting. If the killings are written in detail." Dean replied as he then shrugged. "Dunno. They've probably found a group of fans that they're talking with or doing stuff I'd better not mention." He added to it all as he then stood up. "I hope you don't mind me practicing a bit. I need to get the last few details in before I go to bed." He said as he went over to the chair where the rack with his bass and the amplifier were. He turned it on quickly before he put the shouldstrap around his shoulder to hold the bass up with his back.
Back to top Go down
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

PostSubject: Re: Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress)   Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:30 am

lex smiled and watched him get up to play. "i dont mind at all. im done with tis book anyway. and you would like to read the end on how they get killed. actually i could suggest books that are good at that kind of detail." i snicker and relax snuggling into my pillows to listen to him play. "do i need to go save anyone from them?" i laughed at the sound of that statement. but it was true she did have to randomly go down there and make sure they were playing fairly. she felt like their mother sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress)   Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:34 am

"Nah. Let them have their fun. They're teenagers as well too." Dean replied as he plucked the first few strings before he tuned it up perfectly. "Lets start then." He said as his foot tapped into the floor for a few times as a count before he set off into the intro and the song 'Miss Murder' by AFI. It was their intro number and he had to play it perfectly. His fingers worked their ways on the strings as he had his eyes closed and his head hanging down to focus on getting it perfect. His darkbrown hair was hangning lightly down over his face but he didn't care much about it.

((I'm off to bed now. I'll reply first thing tomorrow when I get online.))
Back to top Go down
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

PostSubject: Re: Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress)   Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:19 pm

lex snickers and watches him play. she set down the book having lost all interest in it. she watched dean play the base and hummed along with the song he was playing. she smiled enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress)   Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:59 pm

As the song pulled to a halt, Dean ended it with the fading sound of the last note as he then looked up at her for a moment with a soft smile on his face while he plucked the first tune for their next song. It was Madhouse by Anthrax and one of their last songs. He was the one to make the intro laugh because he had the deepest voice of the entire band and they wanted it to sound evil.
Back to top Go down
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

PostSubject: Re: Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress)   Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:03 pm

lex watches dean play and takes another drink. she loved listening to him play. that was one of her favorate things to do when they were practicing. he was amazing at it.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress)   Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:13 pm

Dean had been playing the bass since he had been only 10 years old so he knew that exact position of the notes he played. The song wasn't very long but when it ended he sighed lightly. He only had to practice one last song but it always troubled him. He felt weird about playing it because the singing never fitted in with the music. 'Suicidal Tendencies' was the only number he never really played perfectly. But he tried as he heard the music in his head.
Back to top Go down
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

PostSubject: Re: Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress)   Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:21 am

(sorry its taking me so long. i was thinking of what to put next. sadly i didnt come up with much lol)

Lex watches and listens. she admires how much determination and dedication dean had to the band. she wondered if that might be why she never heard of him having a girlfriend. the more she thought about it the more she wondered about why he didnt. he was sweet, talented...she guessed that hes over all quietness made many turn away from him. she smiled thinking that that was one of her favorite traits about him.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress)   Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:52 pm

Dean was completely locked up in his music as he continued playing. He had never wished to have a girlfriend. Otherwise he would have picked one a while ago. He had never needed the feeling of someone he could trust fully. He had always been able to tell his older brother about stuff he didn't tell other people but lately they had gotten distanced. It troubled him a bit but he tried to get over it. As the song ended he let out a sigh as he looked up at her. "I hope I won't mess up tomorrow." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

PostSubject: Re: Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress)   Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:07 pm

"you wont. you play really well. the concert is gonna be great im so excited." lex sat up and got off of the bed walking over to dean. "just for fun...can you show me how to play?" ya its cliched but who cares. lex really did want to know how to play. at least to try it out. she looked at dean hoping he wouldn't get too nervous with her as close as she was. lex was always careful with that. making sure to make those around her as comfortable as possible. "show me how to play you favorite song. that will make practice more fun." lex smiled at dean.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress)   Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:29 pm

Dean smiled to her for a moment as he shock his head lightly. "Lets hope so." He replied before he noticed her walking over to him. "Of course I can show you how to play." He said as he sunk once. She wanted to learn to play his favourite song. But when he tried to think all the songs through that he knew then he couldn't really pick a proper song. He didn't have a favourite of all those he played because he didn't really need one. "I don't really know which of the songs I know is good enough but I can show you what you need when you're going to play something like 'Knocking On Heaven's Door'." He told her as he didn't really notice how close to him she actually was. He then put his left forefinger on the string at the position where the G was. It was the first note in the song and he then plucked the string once. "That's a G. The first note in the song. The second is here, it's the C." He told her as he moved his finger one string down and two spaces back. "Then it varies between A minor and D with A minor first." He told her as he moved a string up from C and allowed her to look and remember it before he moved the sequence forward to C and then he moved two spaces up to D. "Try it." He told her as he pulled the bass guitar off his shoulder and handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress)   Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:17 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress)   Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bandies Gone Wild (Russian and Empress)
Page 1 of 1