Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heartbroken on a Birthday

Go down 
+3
pat_riedacher
fireglowtigerstrike
Syra
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

Heartbroken on a Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Heartbroken on a Birthday   Heartbroken on a Birthday Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:14 am

Its true

My birthday yesterday i got my heartbroken at 9am in the morning. I hated it i felt so bad and hurt but i went on. I got let go over MSN can you believe it they didnt call or anything and now the want to just be friends. I Just want to talk about it with poeple since it might help but im just really hurt right now.
Back to top Go down
https://virtueoussinners.darkbb.com
fireglowtigerstrike

PostSubject: Re: Heartbroken on a Birthday   Heartbroken on a Birthday Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:31 am

That feeling sucks it really does, I've had that happen before. The best thing is to try and move on, be happy that you have the chance to find someone better.
Back to top Go down
pat_riedacher

PostSubject: Re: Heartbroken on a Birthday   Heartbroken on a Birthday Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:30 pm

i know the feeling all too well Syra it feels really shit doesn't it
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Heartbroken on a Birthday   Heartbroken on a Birthday Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:31 pm

yes like nothing matters i didnt want to eat, drink do anything i ended up hitting small unripened lemons onto my neighbours roof.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Heartbroken on a Birthday   Heartbroken on a Birthday Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:37 pm

*huggles Syra* I hope I helped you before I had to go off to sleep ^^
Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
pat_riedacher

PostSubject: Re: Heartbroken on a Birthday   Heartbroken on a Birthday Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:38 pm

what about all the friends you have that like seeing day after day they still matter
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Heartbroken on a Birthday   Heartbroken on a Birthday Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:40 pm

Pat: Mmm i know

Ryu: You did
Back to top Go down
pat_riedacher

PostSubject: Re: Heartbroken on a Birthday   Heartbroken on a Birthday Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:44 pm

peoples lives allways have meaning no matter whats going on in them someone allways cares about you
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Heartbroken on a Birthday   Heartbroken on a Birthday Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:48 pm

I told her the same thing ^^ *pokes Syra*
Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
pat_riedacher

PostSubject: Re: Heartbroken on a Birthday   Heartbroken on a Birthday Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:50 pm

well that just makes it double true doesn't it
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Heartbroken on a Birthday   Heartbroken on a Birthday Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:21 pm

Well i wasnt feeling well then
Back to top Go down
pat_riedacher

PostSubject: Re: Heartbroken on a Birthday   Heartbroken on a Birthday Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:50 pm

you just need to forget your troubles and fill yourself with joy again
Back to top Go down
Engel
The Devil
Engel

PostSubject: Re: Heartbroken on a Birthday   Heartbroken on a Birthday Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:25 pm

I'm really sorry that happened to you, Syra. Really.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Heartbroken on a Birthday   Heartbroken on a Birthday Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:35 pm

Thanks Engel im glad im your my friend and thanks everyone im glad i can find support in this community
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Heartbroken on a Birthday   Heartbroken on a Birthday Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:51 am

I hope your life gets better. To have such a thing happen on a birthday is pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Onemindofthousands
Onemindofthousands

PostSubject: Re: Heartbroken on a Birthday   Heartbroken on a Birthday Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:56 am

It hurts it sucks I do so agree, with the to be friends part. I share a portion of the same pain, I have been dumped on my birthday before too, -ruins your whole week normally.- I have been asked to just remains friends with -sucks too.- But what is best to do is move on and live with what you learned. Remember how they were, when they love you not the ugliness they become. Love is something that is not easy to find when we all seek for it in the dark, but as it is said, even in the deepest of darkness there is that light.

-recent break up too, so can deeply relate.-
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Heartbroken on a Birthday   Heartbroken on a Birthday Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:02 am

It does suck when they decide to just be friends. It's hard to adjust. Two people have done such to me. Not on a birthday, no. But still. It's at least better than losing them. Which ended up happening with one of them anyways...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heartbroken on a Birthday   Heartbroken on a Birthday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heartbroken on a Birthday
Page 1 of 1