Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]

Go down 
+2
eric
Kizuka-sensei
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Empty
PostSubject: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:45 am

Took me a minute to find this site and I'm glad I did. It's nice to be back with the fellow peoples from teh DRP. If you don't remember me I was Ai_Kizuka. You'll remember me if we've took the time to rp together. Now on with what I want.

Pairings:

---School[High School]---
Janitor X School Girl/boy
Teacher X School Girl/boy
Principal X School Girl/boy
Teacher X Teacher
Teacher X Principal
Teacher X Janitor
Nurse X Girl/boy

--University Type---
Professor X Student
Student X Student
Professor X Janitor
Professor X Chef
Headmaster X Professor
Headmaster X Student

---Master and Slave---
Bounty Hunter X Assassin
Bounty Hunter X Bounty
Rapist X Victim
Kidnapper X the Kidnapped
Blackmailer X the Blackmailed
Swimming coach X swimming team member
Rich Powerful Man X poor person

---Past Times---
Prince X Prince
Prince X Servant
Princess X Knight
Prince X Knight
King X Prince
Prince X Princess
Queen X Servant
Queen X Princess [Futa]

---Reality---
Wife X Neighbor
Husband X Girl Next door
Wife X Husband\'s Brother
Husband X Wife\'s Mother

--Futa--
Futa X Girl
Futa X Boy
[can apply to any of the rp's above]

--Yaoi--
I\'ll do this to just about anything <3

--Incest--
Brother X Brother
Sister X Sister [only applies to Futa--which I will be the futa girl]
Brother X Sister [Can apply to futa if you want]
Mother X Son

--Shota/Loli--
Ages range from 13-16[I'm trying to go lower but I can't get into it much if they're too young]

---Fetishes---
Biting
Scratching
Hitting
Bondage[light]
Enemas
Excessive Cum
Guys with long ass hair[--Meaning really really long hair on the head~that's sexy]
Rape
Romance
Forced dress[I make you wear whatever I want; vice versa]
Public Sex
Blackmail
............more to come

Plots:

~You Bastard~

There's just something about the girl next door. Hatori Fujiwara can't get her off of his mind. One weekend while his wife leaves town to visit some family members to take care of some business he decides it's time to soothe his cravings for the young girl.
Rape, bondage, excessive cum, long hair, some romance, forced dressing, public sex, biting scratching, and hitting will be included in this role play.

~Can't Let Go~

After the breakup between Kenta and his ex he just couldn't seem to let her go. He missed all those good times they had together. He even made a collage of all the pictures they've taken together and some that weren't taken by her voluntarily they were kind of secret. Obviously he resulted in spying on her. He got angry seeing her with a guy all flirty and what not telling himself it was time to have her back. Kenta decides to kidnap her one night as she walking home--alone. Love is such a dangerous thing--you know? Biting, scratching, hitting, mild bondage, forced sex, forced oral, and public sex will be involved with this role play.

~Fuck what they say-Heh, sorta~

Brotherly love is such a beautiful thing. It's so wonderful when you see two brothers getting along so well, loving and respecting each other. Well Alex and Darin decided to take their brotherly love' to the next level. Sadly their parents wouldn't like such a thing so they have to be secret with it. They find any time they have together alone or not to find a way to get close to each other. Romance, light bondage, oral, excessive cum, long hair, rough sex, public sex, and lots of forced dress ups.

~I wanna go home~

Kidnapped and taken to a strange new place Karin is terrified. Everything is dark and cold:so silent. She's been chained, beaten, and starved for a couple of days by her; well new master. It's all in the process of breaking her before hand. Nathaniel doesn't like much defiance in his slaves and prefers them to be well, obedient. Karin isn't that slave and needs to be broken in. Light bondage, hitting, biting, scratching, enemas, rough sex, romance, forced oral, forced sex, edible partners[I like to eat off some characters], and forced eating[making you eat].

~Ah, the farm life~

Aoki has been living alone with his mother ever since he was young. He'd been working on the farm helping his mother raise the animals ever since he was able. He'd been spending quality time with his mother for, forever. Somewhere along those lines these feelings began to develop. Aoki began to dream of his mother in ways he'd never imagined. Lustful desires began to take over his life, he starts to separate himself from his mother being alone to release himself in all the possible ways he could. He's eighteen no and she's thirty-five; don't you think it's time Aoki gets what he's always fantasized about? Romance, light bondage, forced sex, forced oral, biting, slapping, edible partner, forced dress.

~Amnesia~

How do you cope with your love losing their memory. All of their memory. What would you do?? Well an incident occurred where Usagi's lover lost all of his memory from a car accident. The hospital releases him in his care and now it's his job to help him regain his history with the help of his doctors--sometimes. The problem is his lover isn't the same at all. The man is abusive, controlling, possessive, and sometimes very hostile. The only thing that gets him to calm down is the medication Usagi gets from the hospital to sedate the man, which then and only then he sort of reverts back to his old self. How the hell do you help someone like that recall their memory if they won't listen to a word you say? Romance, bondage, violence, rough sex, public sex.

Craving: My last plot--Can be yaoi or het.
Not Craving: To be dom'd, or futa.
I like Literate role plays alright. So I appreciate paragraphs that range from 2 and up.
A paragraph is fine to, but no one liners I hate them.

Last edited by Kizuka-sensei on Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:46 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
eric

PostSubject: Re: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:53 am

kidnapper X kidnapped? I'll be the kidnapper.
Back to top Go down
Haze

PostSubject: Re: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:39 pm

Hello again Kizuka sensei

Howabouts we start a new roleplay?

Maybe something like bounty hunter/assassin
Rich powerful man/poor person (Yaoi)
Sister/brother
or maybe nurse/schoolboy (Yum)
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:39 pm

Updated teh list and has a few plots as well.

@Haze- Dammit I can't choose~any one of them is fine ^^
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:58 pm

eric wrote:
kidnapper X kidnapped? I'll be the kidnapper.

Srry, not really feeling the sub mode right now.
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:29 pm

moo
Back to top Go down
CanvasofWhite
Sinner
CanvasofWhite

PostSubject: Re: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:37 pm

Says the cow.

Hehe. Couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:32 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:07 am

All of your fetishes are yum. :3

And three of your plots are quite interesting/tempting.

Damn you~. >O
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:45 am

Which three are you thinking about? ^^
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:46 am

You bastard, I wanna go Home, or, Amnesia. xD
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:49 am

Amnesia ^^;
I'm so wanting to do that one.
Unless you're craving one of the others more.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:56 am

Nah, I'm fine with anything. So, we could give it a go. :3
Who would play what, and we'd start.. when he left the hospital, I'm guessing?
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:00 am

I'm in a doming mood so I'll be playing the lover. You can play Usagi and you can also change his name if you do not like it. And yesh we can start when they left the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:08 am

I'm fine with the name. Would it be okay if Usagi was a bit.. young? Perhaps 15-17 or so?
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:10 am

You choose I'd be fine with him being young. ^^
Soo...Would you like me to type the intro or do you wanna start??
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:10 am

Could you? I'd really appreciate it. :3
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:13 am

Alright I'll type it up now ^^
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:16 am

Thanks. :3
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:29 am

posted in the private rp section ^^
Back to top Go down
Murder Vegas

PostSubject: Re: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:10 am

I wouldnt mind taking part in the amesiac one :J

If youre still looking for it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:27 am

Yeah I'd enjoy doing that one with you. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:24 am

cat
Back to top Go down
Haze

PostSubject: Re: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:09 am

I posted Sensei!
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:29 am

Hai--I'm checking it out now ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]   Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh so searching for a good time[Plots and Pairs-]
Page 1 of 1