Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grendachan
Rookie Sinner
grendachan

How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda) Empty
PostSubject: How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)   How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:20 pm

Azumi was relaxing at home...reading on the couch, when she heard the door open and close.

"Nick-kun..is that you?" She said looking over.

Her parents weren't due back for a few hours..so she reckoned if anyone, it would be her young brother.
Back to top Go down
Dragnor

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)   How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:26 pm

"Hey Azumi look what I found at Andrew's house!"

He opened the magazine showing a couple kissing nude. Too him it was just a big boy magazine, and he was happy to have it. He knew a little, but being so young, he did not know enough about it.

"Looks fun doesn't it?"

He flipped the page, the women looked as if she was in the height of pleasure, and so did the male. He was happily flipping through the pages sitting next to his sister as showed her everything the book contained.
Back to top Go down
grendachan
Rookie Sinner
grendachan

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)   How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:41 pm

Azumi meeped "W...w....wait...YOU can't look at those!" She took the book and closed it suddenly...putting it on the table.

"Those are.....adult..books! You can't look at those things until you are much older...Geeezzzzz....And you..don't show those things to a lady..."
Back to top Go down
Dragnor

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)   How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:46 pm

He looked at her with a cocked eyebrow slowly as he spoke rather stubbornly, "They looked like they were having fun I want to play that game too..." He spoke sitting down looking mad, when he did this he usually did some pretty bad things until he got his way.

"Why can I not play that game I am old..." He said staring at her mad that she took the book away not understanding fully what he did.
Back to top Go down
grendachan
Rookie Sinner
grendachan

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)   How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:50 pm

"You? Do those things?" She laughed in her normal haughty manner. "Dear boy...do you really think you can? Have you seen the size of those guys...your nowhere near the size needed to make a girl feel good. We ladies need a strong, handsome boy to make us feel good." She smiles dreamily. "Ahhh...yes...that would be nice..."
Back to top Go down
Dragnor

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)   How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:54 pm

"I can too don't make fun of me see" He pulled his penis out like the men did, he was large for such a young boy, not a full size, but it was clear when he was older he would be much longer than any other man, "See just like theirs I can to..." He said clearly not realizing what he was doing thinking it was no more than a game, he was soft, but may have been able to match up with most men. He seemed mad at her commit like someone telling him he could not play tag or something close to it.
Back to top Go down
grendachan
Rookie Sinner
grendachan

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)   How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:59 pm

OOC: Don't make it too big..or it's not fun I like my shota's normal size..or slightly bigger than normal size ^_~

IC:

"Don't show it to me!" She said "Geez.....I'm not your wife ya know!" She huffed and took the book and went to stick it in the garbage...bending over as she did...her skirt lifting to reveal a nice shapely bottom to her little brother.
Back to top Go down
Dragnor

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)   How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:01 pm

He looked slowly, "See you have that other part, can we try it?" He said foolishly to her he clearly did not know as he put himself away and moved to her, "Come on it can not hurt anyone, if it did they would not put it in a magazine..." He watched her wanting to try that game it looked so fun, and she was just being mean to him, or that is how he saw it.
Back to top Go down
grendachan
Rookie Sinner
grendachan

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)   How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:04 pm

She spun around. "What...er...eh? Um...We're...umm brother and sister! We can't do those things...Mom and Dad would kill u...er me! Yes..they'd kill me....twice probably...We can't..we can't..." She blushed more as she saw his small member still out in plain view.
Back to top Go down
Dragnor

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)   How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:06 pm

He turned his head slowly confused some, "I dont know why mom or dad would hate us playing a game, but I will not tell them I promise come on sis..." He tugged on her skirt softly as he always did when he wanted her to do something for him, "Please sis, I will play a game you like if you try it with me..."
Back to top Go down
grendachan
Rookie Sinner
grendachan

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)   How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:08 pm

She blushed... "Okay...but NO Telling Mom or Dad, you got that? Promise!" She lead the boy to her bedroom and closed the door, locking it (even though there was noone else to walk in *^^*) and began to slowly strip all of her clothes off...looking quite red. "Um...you need...to undress too.."
Back to top Go down
Dragnor

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)   How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:11 pm

Watching her happy he got his way he tossed his clothing down in a pile so he could get dressed quickly like he was taking a shower and moved close to her. "Do you know the rules of this game sis?" He spoke softly happy she was playing the strange game that looked so fun to him, his child like cock limp, not quite getting what he was seeing as anything but part of the game.
Back to top Go down
grendachan
Rookie Sinner
grendachan

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)   How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:20 pm

She blushed and nodded "Um...yeah...kinda..." Although it was obvious that while she knew about the game, she''d never done it herself. "Have you ever seen a girl's parts before?" She blushed..her eyes drawn to her brother's cute little organ.
Back to top Go down
Dragnor

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)   How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:52 pm

"Ummm.. in the book, but the men in the books stood up..." He looked down to his own, which was limp, not excited yet. Looking up to her, and milk came from some of the girl parts..." He moved to her poking her breast lightly then trying to pinch her nipple to make milk come out not knowing it would not work. "How do we start then?" He asked her smiling, this was fun to him learning a new game.
Back to top Go down
grendachan
Rookie Sinner
grendachan

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)   How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:46 pm

"Geez...and you think you're ready for the game too. Let's see if you equipment can handle it." She smiled and put a pillow on the floor, went to her knees and took the small fleshy organ in her harnds..and began to stroke and then lick it.
Back to top Go down
Dragnor

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)   How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:17 pm

He looked confused, but she knew better than him, but as she started to lick him it felt good, "It kinda feels like I gotta pee, but I dont..." He said confused as he started to harden some as she teased, his still developing penis grew slightly after a while, but it took some work, but the more it felt good the more he hardened, "It feels really good..." He looked at her, "Do I do the same to you?"
Back to top Go down
grendachan
Rookie Sinner
grendachan

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)   How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:30 pm

"That'd be nice..." She smiled and laid down on the floor, on her back. "Lay on top of me...opposite direction....And we can make one another feel very nice..."
Back to top Go down
Dragnor

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)   How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:50 pm

He moved figuring that was easy enough moving opposite direction as he licked the front of her, before he noticed, her lower lips, opened, , he did not realize her just licked her hips basically, and moved down some so he could lick her opening slowly, knowing if his made him feel good hers made her feel good and he licked strong, knowing the stronger she went the better it felt for him,
Back to top Go down
grendachan
Rookie Sinner
grendachan

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)   How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:10 pm

Azumi moaned lovingly and needfully as her little brother quickly mastered the skill of cunninglus She was now shaking and shivering with pleasure...and went back to sucking the small penis off. She slowly massaged the balls, trying to get them more ready to have him shoot off inside her. She was already red with lust and pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Dragnor

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)   How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:18 pm

He licked her hard moving his head back and forth she was very easy to figure out she made noises when she liked it, louder if she liked it the most, and licked hard the same way every time she got louder moving his head faster and faster as he grew to his full size, Though he shifted some, it felt weird to him like something was inside of him waiting to go out, but he did not quite understand just yet.
Back to top Go down
grendachan
Rookie Sinner
grendachan

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)   How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:17 pm

Azumi was completely taken by this now. She had fallen for the boy she once just considered her brother. She sucked more and more lovingly, softly stroking the balls softly..helping to prepare it for it's task. As her hips moved in time, she felt her orgasm building and building. It wouldn't be long before she came.
Back to top Go down
grendachan
Rookie Sinner
grendachan

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)   How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:00 pm

Did you want to copy this on the new darker and continue there?

Grenda-chan.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)   How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:46 pm

Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)   How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Make Nee-chan a Mommy (Dragnor and Grenda)
Page 1 of 1