Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
overfiend_87

Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl) Empty
PostSubject: Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl)   Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:40 am

Lord Gregory Bartholimule Mark Vertigo the third was taking a visit to the slave market. He had smirked as he heard of a tribe of women fighters who lived in a village. They were taken without being raped due to the fact that they were very tough and this just turned him on even more. He liked to play with a woman who was challenging and fiesty. All the men were killed and whatever children were being sold off. Gregory found that children couldn't take in his entire shaft, though they were very tight and as was already stated, he perfered if they were able to resist against him. The slaves he gave away for a higher price due to experience, giving him even more money.

Gregory wore long and expensive robes that were black with red on the outlines. He even walked in a rich and spoilt way.

Once reaching the large cage with the women in, he smirked looking at how they all ignored him and the others who were interested. Unlike the rich women, these women had an amazing phisique, streangthened from fighting and hunting, but were not overly muscular like some of the men in the army. Gregory looked to the slaved and stepped past the sigh which warned all to keep their distences since these women attacked. The slave master watched him, but didn't intervine, he knew what he was like.

Gregory now knocked on the cage to get their attention, wanting to piss them off and see who was the most dangerouse. He hoped it was the woman with the red hair. She looked the fiestiest.
"Do any of you women want to come home with me? If you're silent then I'll take that as a yes you bunch of sex crazy whore." he laughed, smirking as he awaited who would go for him first whilst the ones watching stepped back. Even the rich were afraid of women.
Back to top Go down
Masogirl

PostSubject: Re: Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl)   Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:00 am

Cecilia was actually standing in the back of the group, against a wall. And there was a specific reason for this as well. Somehow she'd been able to slip her sister's son into the cage with her, and she was keeping him shielded from the people walking past. Perhaps... Perhaps they could manage to escape together. Her sisters son was only around the age of eight, but he had the same fiery red hair as hers, and they could almost be mistaken for siblings, or he could be seen as her son.

But he wasn't. Her sister had been killed, and she wasn't about to let the boy go anytime soon. Her brilliant red hair fell down to her midback, and she glanced up to see the man that stopped. Was this the man that had ordered the destruction of their village? She growled, standing up with narrowed green eyes. Her hand was still holding tightly onto her nephews, but she'd quickly forgotten that he was there, otherwise she might have not said anything for his sake.

The boy looked afraid, his blondish red hair splayed messily about his face. He could have almost been confused for a girl. But it was obvious in his green eyes, that he wasn't about to take shit from anybody.

"Oh you wish, you bastard!" She shouted, stepping forward to the front of the cage, dragging the boy along with her. She looked very, very nice in the minimal clothing that she wore. A see through shirt and underwear. Nathan wore the same thing as she. There was still some blood smeared on her cheek from the fighting before. "Why don't you step closer and say that?"
Back to top Go down
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl)   Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:33 am

Gregory was bored as he saw no one appeared to react until Cecilia walked over and he grinned, loving to listen to her and then looking to the child, wondering how he got in the cage, but it wouldn't matter. If he had to he would seporate them, but then again he did like males and a young boy might be fun to play with too.
"Is he your son?" he now asked pointing to the child, he never really listened to her, though he kept her request in mind. Some people called him suicidal whilst others would call him brave.

Upon her request he smirked and moved closer to her, right up against the cage, closer than anyone could possibly be as he stared at her with a large grin on his face.
"Hard of hearing, are we? Well what I said was: Do any of you women want to come home with me? If you're silent then I'll take that as a yes you bunch of sex crazy whore." he repeated and smirked, waiting to see what she would do next.
Back to top Go down
Masogirl

PostSubject: Re: Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl)   Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:41 am

The women were just too... Angry to react. Most of them would have probably killed themselves right there. They were warriors. They couldn't handle being captured. It was humiliating, and they knew they'd have to go through something like this. They'd much rather die.

Cecilia narrowed her eyes, then realized she'd pulled Nathan along. SHIT. "No. He's my nephew. His mother died protecting him." She hissed. She was really unsure of why exactly Gregory had their village attacked anyway. The woman hissed, her fingers clenching tighter around Nathan's hand, while the boy looked up to her expectantly. His aunt would save him, right? She had always been considered the leader of their village.

At that Cecilia threw her hand out towards his face at an unbelievable speed, hoping to give him a nice punch in the face.
Back to top Go down
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl)   Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:07 am

Gregory had faster reflexes, but he smirked and watched as she hit him and he staggered back. She hit pretty hard and he rubbed the area, it was very tender. She was really strong this Cecilia. He then looked to the slave master and back to her.
"Very good...you have a very nice punch, dear. I choose you." he smirked and looked to the slave master.

"I'll take the woman...I am unsure about the boy though, he seems rarther useless...what would a young boy do afterall..." he now said, loud enough for Cecilia to hear as he was sure she would rarther they stay together than being seporated. He decided to carry on to make her realise the danger. "Ofcourse...if he was left here he might be forced to work in the mines to die from poisonouns air, a slave to a man or group of males to take turns with him until he gets killed because he is too old...around 30, but by then he might die from being fucked from so many positions, so hard and without giving him time to heal, ofcourse if we stayed with me he would live and be schooled..." he trailed off and he looked to Cecilia in the corner of his eye. You're move, he thought, waiting for her decision.
Back to top Go down
Masogirl

PostSubject: Re: Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl)   Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:14 am

Cecilia could tell that Gregory had let her hit him. Just what was this man playing at? She blinked, her eyes widening as the man spoke. Wait... No. No! That wasn't how it was supposed to work out! She hissed, shaking her head as the man backed away, but she continued to throw her hand out at the man in an attempt to grab him. "I belong to nobody." She hissed, narrowing her eyes.

But it was at mention of Nathan that she froze and lowered her hand. She'd sworn that she would protect the boy. She'd sworn it to her dying sister. But if they went with this man... That was sealing her own fate. Either hers or her nephews. She couldn't have him killed. "Fine!" She hissed. "But you have to promise! You promise you won't hurt him!" She grabbed the boy, wrapping her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl)   Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:48 am

Gregory smiled as he saw she had to submit and he stepped forward, though stopped when she was starting to beg for him to take the child in. Did he really want to take the boy for aanother mouth to feed? He looked down at the boy and licked his lips as he looked to Cecilia. "Hmm...well I won't nessicerily 'harm' him, though I will make sure he pays his way." he smirked, though since he'd spend more time with Cecilia, he was unsure if he could get the chance to molest the little boy.

Gregory then sighed, feeling week and others were starting to get interested. He looked to his home, large and not that far away before looking to her. "Fine, but you two will do everything I say once I release you...I don't want to seem weak in the face of the king." he now said as he gave the order to the slave masters to bring them out, bind their hands and attached to a rope so that Gregory could make sure to lead them home.
Back to top Go down
Masogirl

PostSubject: Re: Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl)   Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:02 am

Cecilia wasn't sure what to expect. She didn't exactly like the idea of taking Nathan along. But did she have any other choice? "I-" But before she could speak up the other had already spoken. She would be sure to show Gregory just what she meant when they were already in his house, when he couldn't change his mind. "Mmmph. Fine." Haha.

Once Gregory released her. Oh he'd be in for some pain. She growled when the slave master tied their hands, and Nathan looked up at his aunt wide eyed. "I-" He wasn't sure what to think of the situation. Luckily, Nathan was tied behind her, so she could save him from any problems at the moment.
Back to top Go down
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl)   Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:13 pm

Masogirl wrote:
Cecilia wasn't sure what to expect. She didn't exactly like the idea of taking Nathan along. But did she have any other choice? "I-" But before she could speak up the other had already spoken. She would be sure to show Gregory just what she meant when they were already in his house, when he couldn't change his mind. "Mmmph. Fine." Haha.

Once Gregory released her. Oh he'd be in for some pain. She growled when the slave master tied their hands, and Nathan looked up at his aunt wide eyed. "I-" He wasn't sure what to think of the situation. Luckily, Nathan was tied behind her, so she could save him from any problems at the moment.

Gregory grinned as he looked at the two of them. He enjoyed the clothing that Cecilia wore and made sure to have a good look at her breasts then up to her face.
"They're a nice size...I perfer them not too big and handlable size." he smirked and enjoyed the shape of her hips too. "Now...I've had many different female slaves of different ages, but never a young male. We will need to buy some clothing, alright?" he asked her wonderingly and then looked to the boy. "What are your names then?" he asked wonderingly.
Back to top Go down
Masogirl

PostSubject: Re: Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl)   Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:52 am

Cecilia's eyes widened when he looked at her in such a way, and she had half a mind to slap him upside the head. Or just chop his head off altogether.
But she said nothing, not wanting to doom Nathan to a fate far worse than her own. She glanced to the boy, who just seemed about ready to speak up when she interupted him. "His names Nathan." She answered, looking back to her nephew who frowned. Why was his aunt being this way? Were they in trouble? Well he thought they were, because of how they were tied up...
Back to top Go down
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl)   Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:37 am

Gregory looked over at her and then narrowed his eyes. "Can the boy not speak for himself? Is he a mute?" he now asked her wonderingly, no idea why she kept interupting. He looked back to the boy and started to wonder if he really did have a chance to take the boy as a sexual pet, or if he should instead keep him and raise him like a son...making another him. Someone to inherit his immense riches.

"Tell me...were you rich in you're village, Nathan? Come from a rich family." he asked, crouching down as he looked at him, waiting for his answer and to talk to him properly.
Back to top Go down
Masogirl

PostSubject: Re: Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl)   Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:41 am

Cecilia bit the inside of her cheek and was quiet, glancing over to Nathan. She'd wanted as little contact between them as she could manage. And this just wouldn't do. She didn't want Gregory speaking to Nathan at all, she knew Nathan probably couldn't handle it. He was so confused.

Nathan blinked, looking a little confused as he glanced up to Cecilia. He was a cute boy, and he would definitely make a nice sexual pet. With his feminine curves and his long hair, along with that cute face. "I-We were well off.." He replied, looking up to Gregory now. "Sir, when can we go home?" The boy asked, the most pitiful expresssion on his face.
Back to top Go down
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl)   Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:02 am

"Ofcourse...but first we will need to get you some new coths. I have plenty of cloths that'll probably fit your aunt, but I never had a young boy before." he smiled and looked at him "Unless you'd perfer to wear female clothing. I can see how well it would suit you, though since you have a cute and feminine look." he told him and stood again. "However you're own real home was destroyed...but it was not my fault. I am a simple aristocrat...here and buying you whilst the others are being bought off." he smirked, guiding them to a clothing store within the market place to choose variosue clothing or rich authenticity.
Back to top Go down
Masogirl

PostSubject: Re: Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl)   Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:08 am

Cecilia was quiet as the two spoke to each other. She'd talk to Nathan when they were in private about this man. This man... She had to hold back a growl, looking at the two quietly.
Nathan blinked. "I'm cute?" He asked, looking confused. Men in his village were not 'cute.' They were strong and brave. Was he different?
"You'll not be putting him in female clothes." Cecilia growled, glaring at Gregory.
Back to top Go down
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl)   Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:47 am

Gregory then looked up at her and tilted his head to the side.
"Why not? He could easirly pass for a little girl." he smirked and tenderly stroked the boy's cheek. "Though...you will have to wear male clothing...I'd like to raise you like me and teach you knew things." he smirked before looking up to Cecilia, steppling close and lightly holding onto her chin to make her look him in the eyes. "I have many new things to teach you, too." he now smirked at this thought.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl)   Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:21 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl)   Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior turned slave (me and Masogirl)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtueous Sinners :: Roleplays :: Private Roleplay-
Jump to: