Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
overfiend_87

A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] ) Empty
PostSubject: A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] )   A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:12 am

Julias Wolfbane, of the wolfbane family had captured alot of slaves over the time, but none were as cute as the little slave he now brought into his main chambers, beautifully lavished in purple, red and black. Julius was wearing a dark purple robe, naked underneith as he guided the girl into his room. He could tell that she was scared. He got her there and smirked down at her, enjoying the look of her in her cute little clothing and the ears and tail were very different to his other slaves. He was bisexual and enjoyed having slaved of both sexs.

"You are very cute...you're my favurite pet now...and I have to teach you the many things you will do here." he smirked, removing his robe and letting it drow to the floor, showing his already hardening cock.
Back to top Go down
[. Yurina .]
Vs's Prize Neko
[. Yurina .]

PostSubject: Re: A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] )   A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:07 pm

Kana looked around her, everything was dark as she shivered, whimpering softly in insecurity. Around her neck was a brand new collar with her name on it. The leash within her master's hand tight and showing no signs of release. That was until they reached into his bedroom. As he looked down at her, she could sense his dominance and that caused her ears and tail drop in an adorable scared manner. At his words, she listened carefully before she blushed deeply at the naked sight before her, "M-Mew.." she uttered, her eyes never leaving his.
Back to top Go down
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] )   A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] ) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:49 am

[. Yurina .] wrote:
Kana looked around her, everything was dark as she shivered, whimpering softly in insecurity. Around her neck was a brand new collar with her name on it. The leash within her master's hand tight and showing no signs of release. That was until they reached into his bedroom. As he looked down at her, she could sense his dominance and that caused her ears and tail drop in an adorable scared manner. At his words, she listened carefully before she blushed deeply at the naked sight before her, "M-Mew.." she uttered, her eyes never leaving his.
"Now...come here and do as I say. "he pulled lightly on her collar, making her lick up and down his hard shaft. "Feels good for a kitty to please me." he smirked as he said this, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
[. Yurina .]
Vs's Prize Neko
[. Yurina .]

PostSubject: Re: A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] )   A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] ) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:54 am

Kana fell on her knees, when he pulled her down roughly. She whimpered and slowly began to lick his thick shaft, covering it with her saliva as she mewed to him, her ears and tail low.
Back to top Go down
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] )   A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] ) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:08 am

[. Yurina .] wrote:
Kana fell on her knees, when he pulled her down roughly. She whimpered and slowly began to lick his thick shaft, covering it with her saliva as she mewed to him, her ears and tail low.
"You are a very cute little kitty aren't you?" he whispered and sighed as he felt her lip up and down the shaft, his hands on her shoulders, helping her lick before placing his hardness against her lips.
Back to top Go down
[. Yurina .]
Vs's Prize Neko
[. Yurina .]

PostSubject: Re: A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] )   A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] ) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:27 am

As she continued to lick his shaft, she closed her eyes and tried to ignore his taste and soon enough, she pulled away when it was covered with her saliva. She looked up to him and mewed innocently.
Back to top Go down
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] )   A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] ) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:01 am

[. Yurina .] wrote:
As she continued to lick his shaft, she closed her eyes and tried to ignore his taste and soon enough, she pulled away when it was covered with her saliva. She looked up to him and mewed innocently.
"Go one, taste it." he smirked as he pulled her over to him, smirking and placing her lips against his harness and pushing so that it would go one. "Give me the pleasure and I'll make sure you don't get hurt." he whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
[. Yurina .]
Vs's Prize Neko
[. Yurina .]

PostSubject: Re: A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] )   A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] ) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:12 am

The kitten looked up at him before feeling her lips caressing his hard shaft once more. Slowly without protest, she leaned and took the tip in, it was big and she wondered how it would fit into her little mouth.
Back to top Go down
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] )   A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] ) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:29 am

[. Yurina .] wrote:
The kitten looked up at him before feeling her lips caressing his hard shaft once more. Slowly without protest, she leaned and took the tip in, it was big and she wondered how it would fit into her little mouth.
"Very good...make some room little..." he trailed off as he looked at her collar. Julias smirked as he saw her name "little Kana" he said to her as he looked at her and then groaned. "Use your tongue." he told her, knowing it's rough surface would turn her on evermore.
Back to top Go down
[. Yurina .]
Vs's Prize Neko
[. Yurina .]

PostSubject: Re: A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] )   A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] ) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:14 pm

Hearing her name made her ears picked up a bit, twitching in alert before taking it in more. At his order, she darted out her little tongue once again, licking the sides and the tip.
Back to top Go down
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] )   A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] ) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:06 pm

[. Yurina .] wrote:
Hearing her name made her ears picked up a bit, twitching in alert before taking it in more. At his order, she darted out her little tongue once again, licking the sides and the tip.
"Good little Kana..." miled Julias as he watched her being so obedient.
Back to top Go down
[. Yurina .]
Vs's Prize Neko
[. Yurina .]

PostSubject: Re: A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] )   A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] ) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:56 pm

Kana mewed through the large cock in her mouth, slowly starting to suck and licks at it, feeling something salty within her mouth.
Back to top Go down
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] )   A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] ) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:10 am

[. Yurina .] wrote:
Kana mewed through the large cock in her mouth, slowly starting to suck and licks at it, feeling something salty within her mouth.
"You're good...you enjoy the taste." he smirked and whispered this to her and continued to pet her head and stroke her ears.
Back to top Go down
[. Yurina .]
Vs's Prize Neko
[. Yurina .]

PostSubject: Re: A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] )   A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] ) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:24 am

At the stroking of her ears, she calmed down and soon enough she purred, vibrating it against his cock as she sucked harder.
Back to top Go down
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] )   A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] ) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:14 am

[. Yurina .] wrote:
At the stroking of her ears, she calmed down and soon enough she purred, vibrating it against his cock as she sucked harder.
"Very good kitty." he whispered "Keep this up and you will have a great time." he now smirked.
Back to top Go down
[. Yurina .]
Vs's Prize Neko
[. Yurina .]

PostSubject: Re: A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] )   A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] ) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:23 am

Kana mewed through the cock, purring louder and sucking it hard like a little lollipop.
Back to top Go down
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] )   A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] ) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:04 pm

[. Yurina .] wrote:
Kana mewed through the cock, purring louder and sucking it hard like a little lollipop.
"I will make sure my little kitty get's filled with my seed. I'd like to see more little kitties like you around here. makes perfect pets to everyone." he smiled happily to her.
Back to top Go down
[. Yurina .]
Vs's Prize Neko
[. Yurina .]

PostSubject: Re: A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] )   A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] ) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:16 pm

Kana didn't like the fact that he was just going to use for breeding purposes and having her children run around as pets for life. She frowned before stopping completely.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] )   A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] ) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:49 pm

Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] )   A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new kitty (me and [. Yurina .] )
Page 1 of 1