Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanted: No one right now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

Wanted: No one right now Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: No one right now   Wanted: No one right now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:07 am

I am currently looking for slaves and pets for myself. I've grow slightly lonely and need someone or a few to cheer me up when I need it, to entertain me, and of course to be there when I need to rant very badly. So, please read my requirements and if you think you have what it takes, please PM me or even post here of why you think you would be a good slave or pet to me.

1. Alright I am not requiring you to call me Mistress all the time but you know, I wouldn't mind it. Has a nice ring to it.

2. Try to be online at least 3 times a week, if you can. If you have msn, yahoo, or aim please let me know so we can keep in touch that way. I will count that as being online even if you are not on the site.

3. Reality: I will not be sending things to you as rewards since, well I have no money to spend and I don't give out my address to people. However I will try and find a different way to reward you all. Punishments will equal yor fault.

4. I will be your ONLY Mistress. There will be no others, got it? Good. Now as for collars, wear them if you wish I will not be strict on that. My name must be in your signature letting others know that you have already been claimed. If you want to make a cool looking siggy, be my guest, just run the idea through me first.

5. Pictures and webcams are not an asset, however it will gain you brownie points and move you up higher on my list. Remember that I will not be doing any of this, why? Because you are my slave/pet and you are to please ME. Got it? Good.

Thats it for now. Do you believe you can follow these expectations? Last chance to back out before you do become my slave or pet. I am easy to get along with and I understand that you have lives and need to tend to them, as I will be doing myself. And I will not punish you unless you deserve it.

Arigato,

Merrick
The Fallen Angel

Last edited by MerrickMitternacht on Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: No one right now   Wanted: No one right now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:19 am

-waits patiently-
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: No one right now   Wanted: No one right now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:46 am

-yawns- Cookie to the first person.
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: No one right now   Wanted: No one right now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:30 pm

*Pounces you* I want my old siggy back. T.T I hope you still got it!!
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: No one right now   Wanted: No one right now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:43 pm

-falls- Which one?
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: No one right now   Wanted: No one right now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:51 pm

*Smiles* Yayness, Mistress
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: No one right now   Wanted: No one right now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:53 pm

-smiles back- You're welcome. Luckly I still had that.
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: No one right now   Wanted: No one right now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:54 pm

*Nods quickly* Very luckily.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: No one right now   Wanted: No one right now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:57 pm

-chuckles- I still have the "candyman" one and the one's from my old master as well.
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: No one right now   Wanted: No one right now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:59 pm

I figured you did xP
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: No one right now   Wanted: No one right now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:03 pm

Mhm. Didn't want to delete them just yet.
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: No one right now   Wanted: No one right now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:10 pm

*Nods*
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: No one right now   Wanted: No one right now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:11 pm

-nods with-
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: No one right now   Wanted: No one right now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:11 pm

*Tilts head*
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: No one right now   Wanted: No one right now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:13 pm

-sits down-
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: No one right now   Wanted: No one right now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:20 pm

*Sits in lap*
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: No one right now   Wanted: No one right now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:28 pm

-leans head on your shoulder-
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: No one right now   Wanted: No one right now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:53 pm

*Smiles and holds you close*
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: No one right now   Wanted: No one right now Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:15 am

-smiles and yawns-
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: No one right now   Wanted: No one right now Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:20 am

*Rests head gently to your own*
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: No one right now   Wanted: No one right now Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:35 am

-smiles and purrs-
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: No one right now   Wanted: No one right now Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:39 am

*Purrs with* Perhaps you should make one of those places for Mistress and Slaves to talk so we don't clutter our now useless threads.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: No one right now   Wanted: No one right now Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:43 am

-nods- I should yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: No one right now   Wanted: No one right now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted: No one right now
Page 1 of 1