Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fire x pony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

fire x pony Empty
PostSubject: fire x pony   fire x pony Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:02 pm

They say the world Paradim was base one the aura but, really no one believes that anymore. But, I know better I have seen the rise and fall of kings, and I was around for the world begin but, have not seen the end. The aura was around for a while till humans got greedy and destroy the balances along with their allies. Why is it that these silly creatures can not be satisfy with what they have no, they have to have more consuming more just like a wild fire. I have to admit that not all of them are bad but, they can be troublesome. What is the aura? Well, let see it is the power source through all life flows inside of you wither good or bad. At one time the aura was one stream a neutral that gave it power to those who were willing to take it. That was until the breaking where humans began to become evil swaying other races to there cause.

Soon all out war came along bah it was nothing more them senseless fighting over power, and who needs that. That was about the time the aura spilt cause massive rearrangement to the world. Well, at least not all the humans where turn to the evil side and they fought back against the evil. The turning point came, if you can call it that when a pair of twins where bored one using aura of light and the other the aura of darkness. These two brought forth mass destruction across the land, and there power was fearsome. It seems that neither of them had the advantage against each other but, one day they both just disappear, and from that day forward the aura began to disappear from usage no one knows why except the god in the heavens. Nowadays, no one remembers the aura it is mostly fantasy tales now in these modern times. Oh, how silly of me I have forgotten to introduce myself I am a watcher, my job is to observe all forms that go on.

In the world there is only certain people who can harness the power of the shatter aura around them but, it is not many at all due to the fact that it was horribly weaken and now into the one few remain city of delina where it is quite modern but, guards and knights still do exist here.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
the pony of death

fire x pony Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire x pony   fire x pony Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:26 pm

Lien said goodbye to a few remaining men at the pub where she'd had to work to earn her living just so she could survive. When her parents had died they had at least left her their home so she could barely make enough to pay taxes and feed herself. She was on the thin side but still had a nice bust but not overly large and a tiny waist. she wore a plain dress with corset to help hold it up. She had long curly black hair and bright blue eyes. She grabbed her wrap and started heading home for the night she couldn't wait to get home so she could get some nice hot soup to warm up form this cool evening. It was already very dark but she was used to it.
As she was walking home she came across a caravan that was stopped on the side of the road this was unusual she walked towards it concerned that something was wrong she hoped no one was hurt putting aside common sense. she looked around "hello I saw you were pulled over and I wondered if everyone was alright?" she siad softly as she saw a man. but did not get a chance to speak further as one of then restrained her and held a knife to her throat.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

fire x pony Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire x pony   fire x pony Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:59 am

"Well, well what we have here a slut ripe for the picking." He told her keeping the knife at her throat as he smiles lightly "Mm, that body of yours looks so good." The man hops out of the place he was slowly pressing the knife against her neck smiling slightly as he watch her "What ever shall I do with you little girl?" He ask moving his hand on her plain dress and he gave it a mighty tug on it trying to leave her naked where she was threating her life "I think I want to fuck you like the little slut you are." He chuckles at her fortunately for her there was a handsome young man watching this from the shadow. He was dark skinned and was smiling as he watch he was going to help her but, he was waiting for the right time to do so because, her life was indanger.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
the pony of death

fire x pony Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire x pony   fire x pony Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:10 am

Lien quivered slightly at least her corset would hold her dress up she just stood there silently "please...." she whispered. She had been just trying to be kind and helpful and now it was coming back to bite her as usual. "please...just let me go" she said softly but she doubted it would matter she wasn't a slut she had no desire to be treated like one either unfortunately she had no choice but wear this ensemble it was what she could afford and it was what would fit her small frame. She felt a tear run down her face as she looked beyond him and saw some one else but she did not express her excitement "please don't kill me I won't fight"s he said softly hoping he would at least remove the knife from her throat. She looked the stranger directly in the eyes. She hoped he would listen to her she had no desire to be raped or killed tonight she just wanted to get home.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

fire x pony Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire x pony   fire x pony Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:58 am

His hand reaches up to her corest yanking on it hard as he could "Shut up I will do with you as I please." He smiles slightly leaning in placing his free hand on the back of her head "Now let us taste those sweet lips of yours now." He making her forcibly kiss him as this stranger watch in the shadows this was his change as the strange man guard relax as he move slightly up behind him smiling slight his knife in hand. Once he was close enough he pulls the guy off her her placing his knife around his neck "Hello there, do not make a sound or I will slit your throat."
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
the pony of death

fire x pony Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire x pony   fire x pony Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:20 am

Lien backed away and looked away if the guys spoke she did not want to watch him die she quietly closed her eyes she shrunk down into the fetal position as if to protect herself she was still recovering from nearly being raped she spat on the ground trying to get his taste out of her mouth he was disgusting to her. she sat there on the ground quivering she was frightened she didnt' open her eyes or look up she was too scared too. (sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

fire x pony Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire x pony   fire x pony Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:19 am

He did not kill him he was just threating him with his knife "Drop your knife or I will slice your throat open." He smiles as the man did what he was asked too and you could see that he has wet his pants some now "Come now." He told him letting him go before pushing him away from his body "Go away before I change my mind on killing you." He lifts his knife of the floor with his foot and grabs it by the handle. The man runs away as he goes over to the girl making sure her clothes and her where still intact.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
the pony of death

fire x pony Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire x pony   fire x pony Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:28 am

Lien jumped when she felt some one touch her she opened her eyes she started to back away but seeing it wasn't the man who had just tried to rape her she relaxed a bit "thank you"s he said softly she wiped away her tears she had been frightened. "thank you for helping me"s he said softly she hugged him tightly burrying her face in his chest she was very upset still. She kissed his cheek thanking him. "please you must come with me I will make you something hot to eat its the least I can do for someone who saved my body and my life." she said softly. She looked up at his face trying to see him but it was too dark for her. "come with me" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

fire x pony Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire x pony   fire x pony Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:32 am

He looks at her slightly confuse "There is no need to thank me at all. Seeing to here and alive with you intact is reward enough for me." He leans in and kisses her head trying to pulls his hand back but, she hug him and he gently hug her back still slightly confuse but, that was okay.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
the pony of death

fire x pony Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire x pony   fire x pony Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:38 am

Lien looked upa t him "please let me make you a nice hot meal its the least I can do I want to" she said softly "besides its codl out tonight it will warm you up" she said softly lookign up at him with kind pleading eyes she was also a little edgy and afraid to be alone right now. "please come with me" she said softly hoping he would accept.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

fire x pony Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire x pony   fire x pony Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:37 am

He looks at her she may be attack again if he does not stay with her beside he could not refuse how cute she look like, and he nodded his head to her before speaking again in a calm voice "As you wish my dear lead the way to where you like." He holds her hand just in case she is still scare before kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
the pony of death

fire x pony Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire x pony   fire x pony Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:44 am

Lien blushed and hurried home it was chilly and she wanted to get dinner and nice fire going to get warmed up. She smiled looking up to see her home she hurried towards it once inside she tossed her wrap aside revealing her slender delicate arms. She got the fire going and poured some water into the pot to get the water warmed up for soup. she then started slicing up some vegetables and some spices. she also pulled out a few small strips of meat and diced them. She waited for the water to boil so she coudl start cooking. she sat down on her small couch.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

fire x pony Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire x pony   fire x pony Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:01 pm

Watching her move about like a busy little bee he looks at her closer she look like she had not been feed to well and he felt very bad for taking her food. He sits down on the couch next to her before placing his hand on her "Well, you have enough food for yourself if you feed me tonight?" He ask her with consider in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
the pony of death

fire x pony Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire x pony   fire x pony Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:06 pm

Lien shifted slightly when he put his hand on her but then pushed any thoughts aside "yes I will its no big deal trust me " she walked over to the water and added a bit of salt to help it boil faster it was about to boil she walked over carrying the sliced ingredients and poured then in she stirred the soup and sat back down next to him.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

fire x pony Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire x pony   fire x pony Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:19 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fire x pony Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire x pony   fire x pony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fire x pony
Page 1 of 1