Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ensnaring an Enchantress

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BloodyCarmilla
BloodyCarmilla

Ensnaring an Enchantress Empty
PostSubject: Ensnaring an Enchantress   Ensnaring an Enchantress Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:04 am

"This will never work" Emma stated dully to herself from behind the bleachers of the football field. It was lunch period now which granted her some time to herself. Away from all her nagging friends and gushing admirer's. Yes she was a popular girl and with little effort the whole student body had come to know her by one way or another. Emma after all was smart and athletic. To go down the list of all her high school accomplishments would take up the majority of a class period. She was perfect in the eyes of her fans, envied by her foes and adore by her friends and family, but Emma cared nothing about being popular, or accomplished in human trials. For she was an enchantress. Her family's must well protected secret.

Emma pulled out a scroll from her purse as she closed her eyes she began to chant something. Kneeling down carefully in her jean mini skirt she dug her nails into the soft dirt under the compound. This was a way of grounding her energy. Letting the earth's energy flow into her. Joining with her. It was a type of meditation for her, but sometimes she had trouble keeping her powers grounded whenever under extreme emotional distress.
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: Ensnaring an Enchantress   Ensnaring an Enchantress Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:12 am

She had not noticed yet but someone had walked up behind her, well sort of. Jake was the mostunpopular kid in the entire school. He was thought of as nerdy, a know it all, D&D freak... he got the last nickname just because he liked fantasy, he hated things of the norm and he wanted something new, something interesting like in dungeons and dragons where wizards and warlocks battle with magic... He gave a heavy sigh as he dismissed those thoughts right now. He was going to eat lunch alone and he saw her from afar as he walked behind the bleachers. He moved back wondering what she was doing... he was fixated upon her and he wondered what she was doing so badly he was nearly out in the open trying to look
Back to top Go down
BloodyCarmilla
BloodyCarmilla

PostSubject: Re: Ensnaring an Enchantress   Ensnaring an Enchantress Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:21 am

The aura around her had began to glow in amber dim light and for a moment it was if gravity had no hold on the area. The debris that was on the ground near her began to levitate and circle her whirling about rapidly as she continued her grounding spell. Unaware of anyone else at the moment Emma closed her feeling the energy from the earth pour and flow into her veins. This did not take long as the debris bean to dissipate and fell like a dust to the ground around her as she opened her eyes. The aura disappeared as she slowly rose to her feet. "Ah..I feel...energized". Turning her heel as she brushed herself off she noticed him now. "Hey..what are you doing out here?" She stated flatly. The look on his face caused her to frown.
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: Ensnaring an Enchantress   Ensnaring an Enchantress Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:26 am

Jake's eyes widened and he looked at her in disbelief as she turned to him. "I... wha..." no words seemed to come from his lps as he backed up some hell he was terrified at the moment and he didn't know what to d... should he run for the hills and hope that she doesn't kill him? or run trying to tell people? he didn't know He stood there dumbstruck
Back to top Go down
BloodyCarmilla
BloodyCarmilla

PostSubject: Re: Ensnaring an Enchantress   Ensnaring an Enchantress Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:46 am

She tapped her foot impatiently. She stomped up towards him. "I asked you a question small fry!" She spat. "Now what are you doing out here?" She questioned poking him in the chest. Emma prayed he didn't see anything. He looked like he wanted to run away, but she wouldn't let that happen.
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: Ensnaring an Enchantress   Ensnaring an Enchantress Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:00 am

"I... I... I came over here to eat... get away from..." he looked at the ground her friends always picked on him and he was eaten on a lot "I was trying to find someplace away from everyone... please I am sorry for bothering you... I didn't mean to sneak up on you I was just curious why you were back here... how... how exactly did you do that?" he wanted to know now... was there really magic or was he going crazy
Back to top Go down
BloodyCarmilla
BloodyCarmilla

PostSubject: Re: Ensnaring an Enchantress   Ensnaring an Enchantress Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:15 am

She blinked. Running her fingers through her hair. So he really did see her. Perhaps she could of made him thought otherwise" What are you talking about?" She asked him. "You really are delusional huh?"Emma began t laugh mockingly "You spend way to much in the world of make-believe." She said sauntering pass him a bit. Hoping he would get the picture and just think it was all in his head.
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: Ensnaring an Enchantress   Ensnaring an Enchantress Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:28 pm

He at first began to but he shook his head "I saw what I saw... nd I know it is true... your some kind of sorceress aren't you?" he asked looking at her "and don't tr to deny it..." his eyes were on her like a hawk, he was not going to back down now.
Back to top Go down
BloodyCarmilla
BloodyCarmilla

PostSubject: Re: Ensnaring an Enchantress   Ensnaring an Enchantress Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:24 pm

She gave him a look of frustration "Who said anything about backing down, I could just get rid of you"She said threatening him, but it was an empty threat. Someone would come asking questions. Emma sighed'"Alright, you want the truth...I'm an enchantress"She said.

Last edited by BloodyCarmilla on Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: Ensnaring an Enchantress   Ensnaring an Enchantress Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:58 pm

He looked at her and he was amazed as he looked at her "wow..." he said moving closer to her as he was curious and he just wanted to be closer to her. He looked at her as he was just still trying to take it all in.
Back to top Go down
BloodyCarmilla
BloodyCarmilla

PostSubject: Re: Ensnaring an Enchantress   Ensnaring an Enchantress Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:12 am

"You can stop drooling now "she said folding her arms across her chest "Look, what's your name Jason, Mike...Jake whatever...."she gripped his shoulders firmly "You can NOT tell a soul about this...alright. Keep this between you and me ok?" She said before sighing. "You do understand right?"
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: Ensnaring an Enchantress   Ensnaring an Enchantress Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:53 am

He looked at her "why should I?' he said trying to challenge her "You and your friends... you always pick on me... why on earth should I help you by not telling?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyCarmilla
BloodyCarmilla

PostSubject: Re: Ensnaring an Enchantress   Ensnaring an Enchantress Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:10 am

"Because I said so!" She fumed. Then she realized she had just yelled at him. Calming down she composed herself "Alright" Emma straightened out her skirt "Ok....ow about I make a deal with you..I'll grant you anything you want if you don't tell "she said softly.
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: Ensnaring an Enchantress   Ensnaring an Enchantress Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:15 am

Jake nodded and he sighed as he began to think for a bit but he looked up at her he said something way out of the ballpark "I want you to be my girlfriend for at least one year..." he looked at her dead serious "please... and if you cheat on me then I tell... you must be my girlfriend and faithful to me... if you cheat on me I tell if I cheat on you, which I doubt will ever happen, then I keep your secrec that... a secrect"
Back to top Go down
BloodyCarmilla
BloodyCarmilla

PostSubject: Re: Ensnaring an Enchantress   Ensnaring an Enchantress Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:19 am

She looked dumbstruck "Are you serious...."she said. "Are you trying to-"She caught herself and sighed. Emma turned her back to him to think. Rubbing her left temple in distress she had to think on it. After arguing with herself she looked to him and smiled" What do you require in a girlfriend?" She said " I mean what would have to do..hold your hand, sit with you at lunch?"She mused.
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: Ensnaring an Enchantress   Ensnaring an Enchantress Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:24 am

"the whole thing... being together, holding hands, kissing..." he looked at her. He wasn't asking her for sex he wanted her as his girlfriend... He looked at her knowing he hit a nerve as he said "I know yoursingle at the moment so neither have to worry about current boyfriends and girlfriends" he looked at her still his eyes never falterting
Back to top Go down
BloodyCarmilla
BloodyCarmilla

PostSubject: Re: Ensnaring an Enchantress   Ensnaring an Enchantress Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:27 am

She sighed "Fine" She said sharply" For a whole year, how about just a month" She tried to level off some of the deal. Jake was not her type at all. She had no idea how this was going to work out.
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: Ensnaring an Enchantress   Ensnaring an Enchantress Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:29 am

"2 months and I become your helper for when you do magic? he said looking at her, he was fine with lsser time but he did want to be around her a bit more...
Back to top Go down
BloodyCarmilla
BloodyCarmilla

PostSubject: Re: Ensnaring an Enchantress   Ensnaring an Enchantress Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:35 am

"But-"She sighed" Alright....you have yourself a deal" She said holding out her hand to him "Will make it final tonight"She said. It was invite for him to see her home so that she may show him a little bit of her own world.
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: Ensnaring an Enchantress   Ensnaring an Enchantress Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:44 am

He nodded and he held out his hand shaking hers "sounds good' he said giving her a soft smile. The bell then rang and he looked at her then said "got to go to class" he started walking toward the school
Back to top Go down
BloodyCarmilla
BloodyCarmilla

PostSubject: Re: Ensnaring an Enchantress   Ensnaring an Enchantress Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:54 am

She nodded letting him pass as he went. She rubbed her temple "Now what have I done..." She said. Gathering her things she began to head to her classes. Her head plagued with thoughts of what was to come.
Back to top Go down
lordofhell14

PostSubject: Re: Ensnaring an Enchantress   Ensnaring an Enchantress Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:02 am

Jake was nearly out of it. He wondered what she was like at home, or what happened. He just managed to make it through class before he left the school and he looked around for her, he wanted to find her and he wanted to start off this deal.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Ensnaring an Enchantress   Ensnaring an Enchantress Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:09 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ensnaring an Enchantress   Ensnaring an Enchantress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ensnaring an Enchantress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtueous Sinners :: Roleplays :: Private Roleplay-
Jump to: