Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Even the Jungle have Eyes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BloodyCarmilla
BloodyCarmilla

Even the Jungle have Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Even the Jungle have Eyes   Even the Jungle have Eyes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:39 am

A pair of bright sapphire orbs opened. They seemed hazy as if just waking up from a trance. A deep sigh escaped her lips and as she inhaled she sat up suddenly. Clutching her chest. Her hand directly over her heart she groaned in agony before taking in her surroundings as her jaw hit the floor. She was in the middle of a lush jungle. Tall, thick green grass. Large redwoods and vines decorated the soft jungle floor which was covered in leaves and other forms of plant life she had never seen. It must have been night time for it was dark and she could not see beyond the ring of tree trunks and fallen logs that surrounded her.

“Ow.”

She rubbed her chest to try and soothe the pain as she slowly rose. Stumbling to get her composure. Salem was an attractive girl. Smart and sassy. She had a rich caramel complexion with long, dark straight hair. Full round breast, slim waist and round hips followed by long slender legs. She worn a simple long brown skirt, with a brown top. Having lost her shoes and jacket on her weird trip. She had no idea how she got here. Salem was just walking down the alley when all of a sudden she felt a sharp pain and blacked out. Now she was in a new world. A world she felt very alien in.

“H-hello?” He voiced echoed.

Last edited by BloodyCarmilla on Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragnor

PostSubject: Re: Even the Jungle have Eyes   Even the Jungle have Eyes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:44 pm

Unfortunately for her she was heard, a man, looked more like a rat, though he was large, his eyes were a little off, as if more beady than a man was as he smirked, "A girl? A Human girl, oh thank the Lord I am rich..." He pawed his nose, his hands were weird long slender nasty fingers, a rope like tail this beast was looking at her almost like a butcher at a piece of meat sizing her up to see what he could get, "A Human... Female, fairly pretty, I could be set for a long time thanks to you girl you know that?" He smirked a strange chattering sound as he mumbled some things, "Those damn cats would eat me alive, and my last trick even the wolf pack would not have me near, I could give you to the apes, they are a interesting bunch and could pay well, the spiders would probably keep you to themselves, and I could not steal you back to sell you again, the snakes are no fun, always treating me like a meal..." He seemed to swear, but in his ranting he was pacing and not paying much attention to her.

"There are those freak squid people, but then the water people would be trouble, and the Mers are just wierd, The bird people, but they never pay wel..." His ramblings grew worse, he was alone a lot and it showed, "I know those fucking eel things, so many odd appendages, whatever they are, they would pay my wait in gold for her!" He looked to where she was planning on attracking her and taking her in, he would enjoy this, one of his favorite part was catching and, using what he found to his tastes, though he was one of the few non-charming creatures here she would soon find, that most were very good looking disturbingly so.
Back to top Go down
BloodyCarmilla
BloodyCarmilla

PostSubject: Re: Even the Jungle have Eyes   Even the Jungle have Eyes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:51 pm

She whirled around as she heard a branch snap. "Who's there!"She called out into the shadows. The dim light revealed what appeared to be some disfigured man. Or so she thought as she got bold enough to see where the dim moon light his him just right. She screeched and noticed he had completely began to ramble on about things she had no desire to think about. Falling back she fell onto her but and gave an "ow"as she rubbed her rear. He still didn't notice.

"Who-what are you"She said looking to him in fear. "Where the hell am I?'she barked at him. Demanding he answer her, though she doubt he was even paying attention. She began to wander off away from the strange thing that rambled on. Not wanting to see what else this dark jungle had to offer.

"How am I going to get out of here.."She said her fingers trembling as it trailed over her pouty lips.
Back to top Go down
Dragnor

PostSubject: Re: Even the Jungle have Eyes   Even the Jungle have Eyes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:08 pm

"She is not stupid enough to go there!" His voice raspy with the odd chattering sound, as she would see large webs and tunnels southe west, to south east, and he was running from the north despite his appearance he was much too fast through the trees, he would be hard to outrun, anywhere but strait back into the spider webs where he could not follow, was 'safe' from him, but what dangers held inside was another problem. He moved fast using his hands to crawl after her, "Get back here, I can not sell you if I can not catch you bitch!" He growled snapping in her direction, something small in his hand, as if he was going to use something.

They looked like large cobwebs, no spiders could be seen, and clearly none large enough to webb so much of a forest, though there were countless types hidden where none could see there were many types, they all had four arms, the second set was either identical to the first or scrawny. Most had spinnerets, but on their stomach, not their ass as most would seem to think, and the ones there looked somewhat human, just the teeth were sharper. They hid too deep from the outside none, came close for fear of what might happen, the strange man thanking his lucky stars she went the direction she did.
Back to top Go down
BloodyCarmilla
BloodyCarmilla

PostSubject: Re: Even the Jungle have Eyes   Even the Jungle have Eyes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:09 am

"ARGH!"She screamed her voice echoing throughout the forest as she got up and ran into the darkness away from her predecessor. Salem had scratched up her arm and ripped her skirt as she ran into the thick brush only to be entangled in a thick sticky stream of cloth. Pulling away was no longer an option for her and as she tried to get out of the messy web she found herself becoming more entangled "Somebody please help me!"She cried. Knowing the rat-man was not to far behind her. She struggled violently to free herself as the web became entangle into her hair and engulfing her limbs she cried out for help.
Back to top Go down
Dragnor

PostSubject: Re: Even the Jungle have Eyes   Even the Jungle have Eyes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:15 am

The rat man stopped a little back, "You stupid bitch, you are theirs now..." He was angry snapping his tail in her dirrection before skittering off. A young looking male watched her, he was very good looking, his only visible deformity, was he had two sets of arms, he moved through the webs, with ease not even slightly catching him as he smiled as he saw her, "Ohh look at this cute little creature in my web..." He spoke softly he had a marking on his bare chest, he was a king, one of three that was aloud to venture around, "Do not struggle, you will only get caught worse..." He moved his hands, slowly moving down and starting at her legs trapping her feet in the webs, so she could not rub, before he started to remove her from the webs smiling, "Wrap your arms around my neck, anything caught in our web, becomes property of the queen, and you have to see her if you want to leave..." He said simply, sounding friendly, despite the fact that he had left her trapped, the web he moved on her feet was strong, she could bearly move them more than a inch in any direction.
Back to top Go down
BloodyCarmilla
BloodyCarmilla

PostSubject: Re: Even the Jungle have Eyes   Even the Jungle have Eyes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:25 am

Salem let out a large sigh of relief as she watched the rat-thing scamper off. His words echoing in her head. She didn't think on it to long for she concentrated on her present problem which was to get out of the web. Until she heard a voice from seemingly out of nowhere. The appearance of him startled her. She hated spiders and screamed at the sight of him. As he came closer she screamed louder "GET AWAY!"she cried. Until she noticed his voiced was friendlier then the last one and he was much more appealing to look at.

"Huh?" She stopped struggling long enough for him to tie her legs and haul her onto his back. She held on for dear life. Squirming her feet to be free. "Who are you- what do you want? And did you say Queen?"She said. Her head was swimming. The only thing she could do was pass out from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Dragnor

PostSubject: Re: Even the Jungle have Eyes   Even the Jungle have Eyes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:39 am

The male noticed she had passed out, he slowly slid her in the middle of the nest, the queen smirking to see the one the male brought back, her voice soothing as she winked at the king pushing him back and kissing, "Thats a good little boy, she will see nicely, she kissed his neck before biting, blood running down his neck before she licked slowly up his neck. So the blood was in her mouth as she swallowed it, "Send a message out, we have a human girl, when she wakes up feel free to 'play with her..." She told the one who had brought her as he nodded his head to their queen, she controlled all of them, all together there were still eighty of them, but three were in few, him, the queen, and another male with the same mark on his chest watching with some jealousy. Slowly the one who had brought her took her to a small hollowed webbed area, placing her in a bed of silk, this webbing was not sticky, just soft and strong, and he waited for her to awake.

"I know you wish this was a dream love, but you will wake up in our world..." Humans appeared every few years, they did not know where they came from, only a select few that have been here like the queen would even know how they got here. He looked at her with a smirk waiting for her to wake, he was still a male, and their were not near enough women for all the men of the land, they had learned to share and get what they could.

http://www.e621.net/data/00/e7/00e71038a9f7b686bf0b0b5c8eca25d2.jpg
Back to top Go down
BloodyCarmilla
BloodyCarmilla

PostSubject: Re: Even the Jungle have Eyes   Even the Jungle have Eyes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:48 am

She shifted in her sleep as if suffering from a bad dream. Her eyes shot open and she sat up with a start clutching her chest she heaved. It took only a few moments for her to calm down as she began to take in her surroundings very slowly. She noticed the fabric she layed on was soft and fine "Silk" her soft voice sounded a bit crack for she was thirsty and just a bit hungry.

"Where...am I?" She said realizing this had not been a dream at all. That's when she noticed him. Scooting back some she glared at him not yet recognizing that it was the male spider from earlier. "Who are you!" She demanded to know this time. Ever since she got here she'd been asking the same questions and wondering when she would get answers if she wasn't to busy running for her dear life.
Back to top Go down
Dragnor

PostSubject: Re: Even the Jungle have Eyes   Even the Jungle have Eyes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:07 am

"Names..." He muttered slowly, as if thinking about what she said, "Well we do not usually use names, are referred by rank, There is the queen..." He pointed to a picture calmly, there was a a spider (The picture in my last post) she was the most creature like of the other three pictures was him, and two others, "I am King, as are those other two, the rest are simple peons, and you..." He spoke calmly as he looked at her, "Oh and you are technically a toy for us..." He said as if trying to tell her, position right now. His eyes following her slowly, he was human except for his second pair of arms, and a small bulge along his abdomen on either side, his web making organs, pants covering his manhood he knew how to be around her made of silk, clearly self made.

"You are in the queens forest, you will be shipped out in a few days, usually three to four days depending if the queen wants you, I get you first, cause I found you, then down the line till your transport appears..." He seemed to tell her she was his for the time being subtle, so he could do what he wanted, he was telling her more than he needed too, one of the few who still spoke english without slur or mistake.
Back to top Go down
BloodyCarmilla
BloodyCarmilla

PostSubject: Re: Even the Jungle have Eyes   Even the Jungle have Eyes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:18 am

She blinked "The queen...kings?"She said shaking her head " What the hell do you mean 'Toy'"She spat getting frustrated. Though she felt better off than being left in the hands of some rat creature. Salem hugged herself. "How did I get here and what transport are you talking about. Will it take me home?'She asked him so many questions. Her mind and heart was racing so much that she was almost drawn into tears.

"What are you going to do to me?" She said seemingly frightful of his last comment. Despite his gentle appearance thus far he was still not human. "You aren't going to eat me are you?"She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Dragnor

PostSubject: Re: Even the Jungle have Eyes   Even the Jungle have Eyes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:28 am

"Don't worry the queen would be very angry if we sank out teeth into you..." He grabbed her arms with his lower pair before he smiled, "I have not been around a female, for at least a week what do you think I am going to do to you?" His other hands pulled her dress off of her, if it did not easily come off he simply ripped all the way down the front and tossed it away so he would have her in her underwear as he slid under her, "That is not a problem is it?" He kissed her neck nipping at her softly not biting her, "You do not have much of a choice, I will be much more gentle than the others, so I would learn to get yourself ready for males, not willing to go slow..."

He kissed at her neck his hands moving around her breast slowly, groping her through the bra his hands strong, his muscles tensing and weakening as he teased her, going against her will if he had too, he had one day, and who knew when he would get another chance to be with someone.
Back to top Go down
BloodyCarmilla
BloodyCarmilla

PostSubject: Re: Even the Jungle have Eyes   Even the Jungle have Eyes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:38 am

She shrieked as she was grabbed by his second pair of arms. Struggling to pull away he held such a firm grip. Her cry echoed throughout the hollow as she heard the tears of her dress being ripped from mostly nude frame. Her smaller form shivered in terror of what was to come as he groped and drove his hands along her delicate skin and across her chest. Tracing her soft curves. Salem closed her eyes and begged" Please...stop. I don't want this!" She cried out making a move to slap him across the face. All she wanted to do was to go home and be safe. She just wanted to black out again and wake up in her home. Where everything was so familiar to her, but she was afraid to wake up in this place again.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Even the Jungle have Eyes   Even the Jungle have Eyes Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:11 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even the Jungle have Eyes   Even the Jungle have Eyes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Even the Jungle have Eyes
Page 1 of 1