Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nypho Arena B

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Nypho Arena B Empty
PostSubject: Nypho Arena B   Nypho Arena B Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:55 am

The announcer was waiting on the little messenger boy to tell him what was going on as the crowd seems a bit restless moving in there seats waiting for something to happen "Do not worry folks we will be getting going soon." He turns around as a small door opens up and a kind about 13 comes out with a white letter in his hand giving it to him in his hand "Thank you." The Announcer looks at it and nods his head "Okay ladies and gentlemen we have for your viewing pleasure a Neko with attitude she is a fierce one and is not only strong but, she is very beautiful. Her lust for the combat brought here and let see how well she does against our monster. Give it up for Tessie Calan." The crowd cheers for her as she would come out.

"Her opponent is a demon that was left for dead and is not improving himself to kill all those in his path. He will do whatever it takes and does not take it easy on anyone. Here for the deaths of hell the wolf demon Anic." The crowd cheers and and boos it was a mixture as he steps forward looking around, and he sniffs the air "So who is it that I am facing today I hope that she is more worry then the last one." Anic was not arrogant he only gave respect to those that earn it,
Back to top Go down
~nibishun_que~
Rookie Sinner
~nibishun_que~

Location : In your mind, heart and soul. You will never forget my love.

Nypho Arena B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena B   Nypho Arena B Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:48 am

Tessie leaned against the wall just inside the doors to the Arena. This would be her first battle in here but she had normally fought humans and at the most Neko's like herself. She had heard there would be all kinds to fight in here and all kinds of challengers as well. Her brown eyes closed listening to the impatient crowed. She couldn't tell how many people there were but the anticipation of fighting in front of a crowd filled her. A slow smile curved her delicate lips as she heard the words of introductions. She couldn't help but shake her head at the words of beauty made her look down at her white bikini they had her clad in. She never thought herself as something beautiful. Ever. The only beauty she knew was in her kill. Though she couldn't kill in here. What a shame.

The door opened and she paused haring the introduction of her opponent. A wolf demon. She stepped out into the Arena and saw her opponent for herself. Her deep brown eyes traveled down the wolf before her and she couldn't help but smile. At first glance this appeared a normal wolf except for the red scripture all over his fur. But the more she watched him and looked into his yellow eyes the more she felt the power and the evil pulsating of of him. Nothing she couldn't handle right? Her long black tail swayed in anticipation and she pulled out her swords moving her feet along the ground till she was in her battle stance. She smiled at him, her eyes twitching above her long white hair listening for his movement.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Nypho Arena B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena B   Nypho Arena B Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:08 am

Anic looks over her and he licks his lips smiling slightly and yes to him she was really cute. His eyes glow purple as he watches his opponent she looks so exotic and beautiful "So my dear, you love the sensation of battle too? Show me what you got all I want to do is see you and then I will decide if I respect you enough." He told her before cracking his neck his weapon was on his hip as he took a defensive stands before rushing at her nothing to bad he was holding back alot of his speed "Well, shall we play?"

His crawls where fully drawn he was smiling hard you could feel the evil present that surround "Let hope you are not trash like my last opponent I gave her a punishment for disappointing me." His speed would match hers as he get up close he would fake swing with his crawl and roll to the side and try to upward slash her body with his crawls.
Back to top Go down
~nibishun_que~
Rookie Sinner
~nibishun_que~

Nypho Arena B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena B   Nypho Arena B Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:39 am

Tessie's brown eyes showed amusement but didn't answer him. She didn't care about respect only to smell the blood in the air as she would murderously slash him to pieces. She was well aware of his strength and speed and her eyes narrowed when he came towards her clearly holding back. She wasn't sure if she wanted him to use his full potential. It would degrade her to win like this but something in the back of her mind told her to be afraid.

When his attack came she watched him her face and eyes hard wondering why he was smiling. Her ears picked up his swing but it wasn't as forceful as it should be but she couldn't take his chances. She dipped her body back arching and his arm passed over head and continued with the motion doing a front cartwheel across the ground when her whole body was staight up in the air she felt his second attack come up his claws slicing along her hair and she felt three deep gashes form along her cheek. Her eyes went wide as she continued and when her feet barely touched the ground she flipped out of the way and landed glaring at him. So the first swing was a fake. Her brown eyes watched him as she whipped the blood off and licked it off her delicate fingers the cuts already healing. She smiled softly then ran at him her swords raised then slid across the ground coming up from under him swinging her leg meant to trip and driving one of her swords up.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Nypho Arena B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena B   Nypho Arena B Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:21 am

He did the same taking his finger to his mouth and sucking the blood off of them "Mm, so sweet it as beautiful as you are." He looks at her places his other hand on his hip and withdrawing his Katana from it holster smiling slightly from, and she came at him he was to lax in his guard and he knew it so there was not much he could do but, put his weapon into his into a position that he could use. He moves back away from her sword sweep the tip catching the side of his face as a little bit of his face. He looks at her but, to late try to jump out of the way of her feet but that only help her.

Anic hit the ground hard rolling away, laughing like a mad man "Oh pain it is so much fun, and it makes me feel so alive." He smiles harder looking at her his eyes began to glow now purple as he summons his energy into his hand and awaited for her next move to come holding his sword in the other hand.
Back to top Go down
~nibishun_que~
Rookie Sinner
~nibishun_que~

Nypho Arena B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena B   Nypho Arena B Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:41 am

Tessie cheeks turned red when he licked her blood and he gritted her teeth at her own flustered confusion. There was that word again and if she didn't know better he might be trying to lure her in. Though she would know better of it. She knew she wasn't beautiful or sweet so she wasn't about to fall for that trap. When her sword hit his face she grinned her pupils narrowing at the smell of blood hitting the air. She felt her feet collided with his and used her hands to push of into the air but frowned at his comment about pain. She was going to make him feel alive alright. Till he wished he was dead.

Tessie was already coming down on him one sword ready to hit is face and the other forming a fire ball behind her back ready for his attack. She had not missed the change in his eyes from yellow to purple.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Nypho Arena B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena B   Nypho Arena B Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:52 am

Anic smiles she was spirit as he stood to his feet cracking his neck slightly smiling from ear to ear. He took his sword and look at her waiting patient for her ready to strike with his own attack "Well, then I guess you will not mind if I do this?" He places his sword back in his holster an usual move as he smiles slightly "This will be fun." He moves over slight her sword cutting deeply into hid other cheek before he pushes himself up to her smiling still quickly pressing his lips to her kissing her deeply his two hands try and wrap around her breasts as he kisses her passionately.
Back to top Go down
~nibishun_que~
Rookie Sinner
~nibishun_que~

Nypho Arena B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena B   Nypho Arena B Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:06 am

Tessie's eyes widened when he put away his sword, and brought her other sword to attack right after the first. She curse herself when her sword his his cheek again and smelled the blood hit the air once more. Suddenly he was up against her smiling that damn wicked smile then as if her eyes could go any wider, she felt pure astonishment when his lips pressed against hers. She had never been kissed in her life but now this wolf was kissing her like they were lovers not fighters. She felt his hands move all over her and a soft moan escaped her lips.

Though her second attack was already coming and she had completly forgot about the motions her hands were still taking. She pulled away quickly as the sword went right through his middle. Her wide brown eyes looked up at him fearful and she immediately pulled away pulling her sword out of his gut with her as more blood filled the air. She watched him warily, confused and furious at herself for the regret and fear she was feeling at that moment.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Nypho Arena B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena B   Nypho Arena B Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:22 am

He had pressed his lips deeply against her loving the taste of them he snarls hard when she stabs him, his smiles fades away for a second as he looks at her smiling harder at her his demonic aura had been gathering for a few moment as he places his finger against his stomach and takes the blood and tasted it some more "Mm, that was quite delightful but, I think that it is time to take this up to the next level." His aura was completely visible his full power ready "Take this!" He leaps backwards almost hitting the ground before a shadow ball comes out of it straight at her.

Anic fell into his shadow and completely vanish into nothingness waiting for her to dodge his attack before leaping out of her shadow trying to grab her and pin her to the ground saying only after if his grab her or not "I always love Neko's and playing with them. If I win her I will take you and see how your lower lips taste." His smiles harder loving what she look like she was beautiful "Such a beautiful neko."
Back to top Go down
~nibishun_que~
Rookie Sinner
~nibishun_que~

Nypho Arena B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena B   Nypho Arena B Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:58 am

Tessie wide eyes narrowed at his clear anger of her attack. She hadn't meant the attack but it was clearly foolish to think that there had been anything it that kiss other then part of his hunger for battle. Angry at her own foolishness she wiped the taste of his lips from her mouth and watched him closely as he released some of his power. The shadow ball came hurtling toward her and her first instinct was to dodge roll to the side but her eyes shifted for a moment back to him and he was suddenly gone.

By the time she had reacted to the ball coming toward her she barely rolled out of the way in time but let out a surprised gasp when she was suddenly grabbed and pinned to the ground. Her eyes widened at his words and fear filled her normally placed eyes and she began to struggle in his grasp. Never had she felt fear in all her years like she was feeling now.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Nypho Arena B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena B   Nypho Arena B Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:58 am

He looks at her leaning forward smiling at her, and she did struggle but, he was stronger as he kisses her again this time the kiss was filled with more passion then the last one was before he licks down the side of her neck now held onto her arms tightly "My dear I can see that you never had sex before I will show you that they are both as good." He told her kissing down into her chest before his rough tongue slides across her cleavage now slowly up then down.

He tries and move her hands together seeing if he could hold get her with one hand but, decide against it for the moment now as he licks some of the curves of her breasts with his tongue over and over she would feel his hard member press up against her body through his bottoms "That is what I am going to use to fuck you." He told wrapping his mouth around her neck and sucking on it lightly.
Back to top Go down
~nibishun_que~
Rookie Sinner
~nibishun_que~

Nypho Arena B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena B   Nypho Arena B Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:23 am

She went still for a moment unsure if she really wanted to fight. Kiss passionate kiss send warm sensations through her that she wasn't so sure if she could resist. Her body betrayed her as she let out a soft moan and pressed up against him when he licked down to her cleavage. This felt good...her body was trying to convince her mind as her mind was screaming to struggle against him. Then she felt a long large piece of his body and wasn't exactly sure what is was until she heard his words. Immediately she froze and and her eyes went wide. He was going to put that massive thing inside her? She would rather be stabbed through the gut with her swords. Her brown ayes looked to her hands but her was holding them both tightly. Her only hope was...a fireball suddenly formed in her hand and shot it right at his head. The moment he would free her she would get as far away from him as possible.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Nypho Arena B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena B   Nypho Arena B Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:54 pm

He saw his the fire ball at the last moment bitting down on her bikini top as he moves slightly out of the way there was not much he could do and the fireball burns his shoulder his fur and his burning his skin off. The reason she wanting was not happen in fact he squeeze down hard onto her on both of her wrist as he yelp out.

He looks at her frowning a bit before snarlingly "All I am doing is trying to make you feel good and you just keep hurting me. Are your wrist okay?" He asked a bit concern in his voice but, his eyes where cold. His hearing was slightly gone in one ear but, still good in the other ear as he leans in again locking his lips with her one more time he lets go of both of her wrists and placing his hands upon her breasts playing with them and teasing her nipples in front of all these people as they whistle.
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

Nypho Arena B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena B   Nypho Arena B Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nypho Arena B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nypho Arena B   Nypho Arena B Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nypho Arena B
Page 1 of 1