Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreaming of the Sun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marble
Rookie Sinner
Marble

Dreaming of the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Dreaming of the Sun   Dreaming of the Sun Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:49 pm

Marivon had done it, after what had seemed an endless wait he had lured her here. His salvation! His hope for being more than just another night dweller. And it all felt so sweet, like the world wasn't so dull and dank anymore. Learning the spell had been difficult, but it had paid off, dragging this angel from her own realm to this one, and she was no laying before him, the most beautiful thing Marivon had ever laid eyes upon. Of course, he didn't want her for that body, no he wanted inside it for the red substance that would allow him to walk in the sun again. What more could an immortal like him ask for?

Marivon danced around in excitement, his long black hair flowing behind him, as perfect as the day he had been turned. It was a marvelous night indeed. He twirled himself until he was standing over her body, cocking his elegant head to the left. She looked so peaceful, he wondered what she would be like, how he would control her. Would he need to lie? Deceive her? So many questions, so little time. If anything, he would try his best to at least... have a little fun.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of the Sun   Dreaming of the Sun Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:01 pm

Angelica son awoked from her spot on the floor but found herself un able to sit up. It took a few seconds for it to register that she was layingon a cold stone floor. She looked around then saw him, a very handsome man, almost as good looking as an angel. But he was handsome in a dark way. "What do you want?" She asked weakly, the pentagram draining her strength.
Back to top Go down
Marble
Rookie Sinner
Marble

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of the Sun   Dreaming of the Sun Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:42 pm

"Just some of your your time," He said kneeling down next to her, running a finger across her cheek. Her voice was soothing, and her eyes were divine. "Do you know what I am?" He asked in a curious tone, his voice dark and chilling. It was strange how her wings were red, but then that is what made her so special. However, he had not expected her to have such a lovely body, one his fingers were soon tracing across ever so lightly. Oh he could smell her blood already! But he was patient, there was still time for that. He wanted to know just a little more about her.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of the Sun   Dreaming of the Sun Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:01 am

She cringged lightly at his cold touch. "You are either a vampire or a demon." she said looking up at him with her soft blue green eyes. She had been blessed with red wings. For it ment that she was a very passionate angel. Unlike others who were not so open and romantic she was very much so. "If all you wanted was time you would have asked." she reasoned.
Back to top Go down
Marble
Rookie Sinner
Marble

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of the Sun   Dreaming of the Sun Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:11 am

The vampire gave her a wicked smile, "I am no demon in the sense that you mean, so of course that leaves a single choice," He said leaning in and smelling her hair, it was... otherworldly. "What if the reason I needed your time was something you would have said no to?" Marivon asked curiously. "I had to have you here, regardless of your personal wishes, for your existence will give purpose to my own," He informed her as he leaned into her neck and barely grazed it with his fangs, not enough to make her bleed but enough for her to feel a prick. Instead he let his tongue run across her flesh, tasting her, wanting to experience all five of his senses with her.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of the Sun   Dreaming of the Sun Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:13 pm

Angelica turned her head away from his. "Leave me alone vampire, or I will run you through the second I am able to move." She sad codly. She grew stiff when she felt his fangs brush her neck andclosed her eyes tightly. She was urprized when the bite did not come.
Back to top Go down
Marble
Rookie Sinner
Marble

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of the Sun   Dreaming of the Sun Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:47 am

"Run me through?" He asked raising an eyebow, kissing her neck again and soon brought a hand up to grope her thigh. "Why are you acting so violently toward me sweet angel?" He was seeming quite innocent at this point, really only feeling her up, which of course was for his own pleasure. "Do you expect evil from me, or are you afraid of reacting in a manner not fitting of an angel?" With that his hand pressed harder into her, he was playing games with her now, he was having fun in the best way he knew how. It was fun to torture mortals, why couldn't it be fun to torture one such as this?
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of the Sun   Dreaming of the Sun Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:10 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of the Sun   Dreaming of the Sun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreaming of the Sun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtueous Sinners :: Roleplays :: Private Roleplay-
Jump to: