Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just one more...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

just one more... Empty
PostSubject: just one more...   just one more... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:03 am

i'm in the market for one more slave. i've already got one, but having two is far better than a single one due to the reasoning that i'm not able to be online every time that said slave is online. :3

my way of master-slave relationships are actually rather unorthodox, preffering a level of trust and respect rather than fear and domination (though the domination part is fun to use when it's been neglected for a while)

post here or pm me (the latter is far more effective to grab my attention) and i'll reply back to it. what kinda slave i'm looking for: literate, female, is at least partial to anthro's, will not dump ice on me just to tease me, is willing to tease me, and last but not least: a slave who will tell the truth when i ask for it. (even if it'll make me depressed, but hey, balance is necessary)
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

just one more... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just one more...   just one more... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:11 am

bumpage
Back to top Go down

just one more...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtueous Sinners :: Master's Palace :: Recruitment Center-
Jump to: