Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ankos Student

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lil_miss_turkey

Ankos Student Empty
PostSubject: Ankos Student   Ankos Student Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:59 pm

Anko sighed to her self. She was walking around the hokages office, doing her work for her yet again. Not that she could argue, she was the hokage after all. She sighed to her self and made her way out of the building. Her job was done and now she had to meet up with a student. He was a pretty exceptional genin and she'd taken him on so that perhaps Orokimaru would not be able to get his hands on him...just like sasuke.

She shook off the thought and waited at the training grounds, there usual meeting spot till they moved of to a more secluded area to practice in. She ran a hand through her short balck hair while she waited and sighed. "Late again...just like kakashi that boy" she said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

Ankos Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ankos Student   Ankos Student Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:07 pm

[Anko isn't hokage! Tsunade is this is during the time of shippuden we can't alter whos who in there, Anko was one of Orochimaru's pets in the time of the first season. If this is what your offering then I can't roleplay with this I'm sorry. I gave images to Anko an the other one in hopes you would know who they were. EDIT PLEASE!]
Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
lil_miss_turkey

Ankos Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ankos Student   Ankos Student Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:12 pm

((I didn't say that, I meant that Anko was doing the Hokages work for her...It must have come out wrong

And I know who anko is...))
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

Ankos Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ankos Student   Ankos Student Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:38 pm

lil_miss_turkey wrote:
((I didn't say that, I meant that Anko was doing the Hokages work for her...It must have come out wrong

And I know who anko is...))

[my apologies it did come out wrong the way i read it. I'm not really in the mood to rp anymore though I am sorry for wasting your time]
Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
Sponsored content

Ankos Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ankos Student   Ankos Student Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ankos Student
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtueous Sinners :: Roleplays :: Private Roleplay-
Jump to: