Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love to Hate (Nibi and Anji: Cont. off other site)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anji_From_Hell
Rookie Sinner

Love to Hate (Nibi and Anji: Cont. off other site) Empty
PostSubject: Love to Hate (Nibi and Anji: Cont. off other site)   Love to Hate (Nibi and Anji: Cont. off other site) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:50 am

Nibishun_Que Wrote: Lynal watched her run back in and shock his head. She was always making his own assumptions and never listened to him. Why did he have to pick a human with the most emotions of them all. He smiled to himself. Well he didn't pick her, she happened to fall into his life like a blessing to pull him out of his misery. Saia... I'm sorry I can't give you what you need. Huh. Now I'm the bother. Maybe he should leave, save her the heartache from the love he couldn't give her. Stepping inside, he looked up to see the tears rolling down her cheeks. Immediately she was crushed into his chest as he gathered her into his arms," Saia. Oh Saia, please don't cry. I'm sorry that I hurt you. I wasn't thinking about Sarah, I promise. I was thinking about you. I just don't know if I can give you the love you deserve. What if I lost you."

Anji_From_Hell Wrote: Saia was mad at herself for this. She shouldn't want what he couldn't give. She was surprised when he instantly pressed her to his chest. The tears started to flow even more at what he said. She was tired of this...tired of everything.... She pulled away from him, and stared into his eyes with cold eyes. "I don't believe that you can't love me...I don't believe it, and I won't...IT'S NOT POSSIBLE, DAMN IT!..." She walked to the counter, and began to roughly thrown stuff around as she finished setting the table. "I told you...I've already told you...I love you...YOU!....Not your damn feelings. Yes, I want more. I want you to love me, but....can I possibly walk away when I love you, and know that you at least care for me? No...I can't...and I refuse to. I refuse to live without you. Yes, I want what you can't give, and I'm sorry for wanting that...but you have to understand I've never had someone love me...I've never had someone hold me...You can only expect as much, right?...I mean...just never mind. Don't worry about it. I'm fine..." She wiped the tears off her face, and sat down, making a plate. Her hair was covering her face as the last tear dropped down to her skirt. Before she looked back up, she cleared her face of her stupid needs that she knew weren't right, and put on a beautiful smile. She looked at him, her eyes livid and warm again. "Sit...eat...you need food just like I do."

Nibishun_Que Wrote: Lynal looked at her opening then closing his mouth at her sudden mood change,"Saia, it's not like I give nothing in return. I'm trying. I care about you I really do but I've hardened my feelings for so long so I'd stop hurting I'm having a hard time letting them out again,"he walked over to her and placed his head in her lap,"I told you when you fist kissed me. I need time. Please."

Anji_From_Hell Wrote: Saia lifted his head to hers, and kissed him softly and shortly. "I love you, and I will wait. I know you need time, and I'll give you a human lifetime if need be. Please, don't worry. It's okay. I just had a....a human moment...hahaha...It's okay; I understand. Now eat something for me, okay?" She pulled him to her again, and kissed his lips ever so tenderly, pulling away when he tried to lengthen the kiss. "No...eat something...we can kiss later...eat for me, okay?" She stood up when he just stared at her, and pulled him up, bringing him into a hug. "I'm really okay..." She kissed him going for a little longer and making it deeper, then pulled away. "Now eat..." She sat him down in his seat, when she returned to her seat, she placed her hand in his, holding it loosely, but squeezing tight enough to keep their fingers intertwined while she moved about.

Nibishun_Que Wrote: Lynal looked in wonderment at Saia. She was complex and he was finding he licked that about her. Even more when she kissed him and pulled away teasing him a little but he had a feeling she was teasing herself as well. he squeezed her hand back as he picked up his fork and knife and began to eat the delicious dinner Saia had made. He began to feel more at home with her and was becoming quite happy. He finished his food and grabbed both his and Saia's dishes and washed all of the dishes including the cooking pots(he's the dream guy! he does dishes!) When he finally finished he tuned and smiled at her leaning on the counter,"So what would you like to do now Saia?"

Anji_From_Hell Wrote: (He is quite the dream guy....too bad they're very rare....)

Saia smiled at him, and stood up stretching. "Hmmm...I'd like to watch t.v., but I need to get my computer up, and running on the internet. Even if it is a labtop, I need to hurry up." She saw a look of doubt cross his face, but was quickly gone. She turned, and grabbed the labtop and all of the hook ups, and set them on a desk, placing them in their spots, and hooking them up. "Don't worry. I bought a good labtop. It scrambles where I am, making it impossible to find me by it's signal. The signal will jump around, and not once does it ever hit the reall location of me. Plus, where ever it does jump to has absolutely no pattern to where I am. hahaha....The governmet wanted to destroy it soooo badly, but I told them it was an inherited present sooo...it would have been against the law to actually take it or break it. hahaha...Fooled them." She had finished setting up the computer, and sat down to install the internet. After quickly installing, and doing a quick test, she turned back to Lynal. "If you ever need to use the computer, okay. Don't even worry about asking. Just don't think you can get on here, and delete the history after doing anything. You have to have a password to delete the history." She smiled a cocky smile, reveling in her ablilities on a computer. It was her best subject in school, and had saved her life a few times.

Nibishun_Que Wrote: Lynal sat back in the swivel chair rolling it and spinning it around on the hardwood floor like a child as he watched Saia set up everything,"Don't worry about me going on the computer. It's not my thing. I'll end up getting pissed at it and throwing it across the room,"he flashed her a grin as he tuned around in the chair again never taking eye contact off of her,"But I am interested in learning more about this government. Especially if they are going to be hunting us now."

Anji_From_Hell Wrote: Saia smiled, and stopped the chair with her knee. She sat down in his lap, and cuddled closer to him. "Do we have to talk about the government right now? Can't that wait 'til later?" She looked up at him with puppy-dog eyes, and kissed him as he stared down at her. She rested her hand on his cheek, and pushed him into the kiss more or less, but could feel that he was more than willing.

(There you go! ^.^ It's eight not six. ^.^;;; )
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

Love to Hate (Nibi and Anji: Cont. off other site) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love to Hate (Nibi and Anji: Cont. off other site)   Love to Hate (Nibi and Anji: Cont. off other site) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:27 am

Back to top Go down

Love to Hate (Nibi and Anji: Cont. off other site)
Page 1 of 1