Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Gal needs some new toys [slave or mistresses]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quit Scene
Quit Scene

This Gal needs some new toys [slave or mistresses] Empty
PostSubject: This Gal needs some new toys [slave or mistresses]   This Gal needs some new toys [slave or mistresses] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:08 am

Intro:
Scene needs some toys to play with one here. I've never done this before, but hey, we'll see how it works out. Here are my kinks.

Slave Requirements:
  • You can call me Scene or Mistress or Goddess.
  • I take male, female, or futa, but the number of males is limited. And, I love pegging my boys, so you're forewarned.
  • You can take a girlfriend or boyfriend, but here, you're mine. I'm willing to share with one other, but you've got to grovel to get that.
  • IM's aren't necessary and I've got a crazy schedule. So, sometimes, I'll disappear and reappear. Don't freak out.
  • I'm rough. I love having you on your knees or begging in RPs and such.
  • Be loyal.
  • I don't do webcam. If you want to send me photos, go ahead. Nine out of ten, though, I won't reciprocate. I'm not that kind of person.
  • Two on one makes me very, very happy.
  • Talk to me, sweetie. That's part of what I'm here for. :]
  • If you want, I'll make a sig for you.

Mistress Requirements:
  • I take female, or futa Mistresses. Otherwise, it's a no-go for guys.
  • You can rename me if you like.
  • Don't attempt to control every aspect of my life. I'll leave quicker than you can say STOP.
  • I don't do IM's. E-mail is a yes, webcam a no, and photos are a maybe bordering on no.
  • I've got a crazy schedule. So, sometimes, I'll disappear and reappear. Don't freak out!
  • Treat me like an utter piece of shit if you have to. I love it.
  • Collars are fine. And sharing is not a problem. Threesomes or harem RPs are just fine with me.
  • Slapping my boobs makes me love you even more.
  • I'll talk to you. I've got an open ear.
  • Sigs and avvies are fine.

Thanks. ;]

- QuitScene
Back to top Go down

This Gal needs some new toys [slave or mistresses]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtueous Sinners :: Master's Palace :: Recruitment Center-
Jump to: