Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Sponsor Of VS

Go down 
+2
Marble
Zero
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Zero

The New Sponsor Of VS Empty
PostSubject: The New Sponsor Of VS   The New Sponsor Of VS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:13 am

Ok this is for everyone to know and experience(for some people), this is KuraKai here the person who got blamed for the whole crashing of DRP. I am not going to fight over this so do not even try, you can believe what you want I will only tell my side of the story.

The night before the big crash of the emergence of DRP and goatce combining, (The event happened the same night only an hour or so before) I got a few IMs saying that DRP was having issues and then there was a few emergency IMs about how DRP was hacked. I was told hacked not gone but hacked. I didn't have time that night to look into it and from what I thought was that the forum got hacked and that was it.
The morning after I got a nasty IM from Rage about how I fucked up DRP and he asked me some questions. He blamed me only because I didn't text him how bad it was, sometime during the day I got an email from the so called hacker from a fake email that linked to DRP's domain but to a section with the backups he made before it happened. The backing up was the result of that brief error message before hand, after I downloaded it the account was deleted from ULMB and after telling Rage this I gave him the entire backup.
I believe on the 2nd or 3rd day Rage came back to me saying it wasn't working, my response was pretty much weird. But no sweat Rage did complain how slow it was going so it must of been a transfer error either when I uploaded it for him or when he downloaded it. But after that Rage cut all communications with me so I didn't know what was going on. There was a few discussions between us and I suggested that I would host it and he agreed with it then, after that he made an attempt to transfer me the domain but then he stopped and went quiet after he had to go do something(or was it me?) Anyways I didn't find out about the result of DRP till it came back up with Narpy as the new web techie.
After looking at the new forum I noticed Lasci yelling to everyone on how I got reported, it was my fault, I gave rage a bad fucked up copy of the backup, and that DRP will never be the same way. I promptly tried to explain that I had a backup and Rage knew about it, however Narpy began to be an ass and started editing my posts to make them alot more cruel sounding and changed the subject of them completely. He then changed the email and password of the account, after the fourth or so post he decided to edit my last post to say my IP and the information to report me to my ISP and made it sound like I was demanding people to do it. The only reason was to show my ISP that I was in places I shouldn't be, so right there broke ULMB TOS by promoting illegal activity and such since you can't just have people report others for no good reason. The also could of resulted if I wanted to in legal action if anything came out of it, which would result on me suing Narpy over that. After that I kind of gave up but somewhere along the line I demanding Narpy to remove it or I will take action.
Soon after that I uploaded my backup of DRP to http://darkerroleplay.nighthawkhosting.org, it was a Read-Only Copy where users could retrieve posts and PMs. However right after that Rage went psycho and got his old post back on how he "frowned" on baby drp forums. We all know what happened after this.

To make it clear you can believe me or not but Rage also betrayed me by feeding me false information and going behind my back on alot of things. He is also the reason why Emicho left DRP, I do not want any arguments or fights to go on about this discussion. If you do have questions ask and I will answer them.

Also on the side note I donated $55 to DRP, the money was so that I could increase my user experience with DRP. However after being banned I demanded it back and Rage decided to hold it for himself saying it was compensation. So therefor that money went directly to Rage to spend on anything he wanted other then DRP. I have filed a claim, but I warned Rage I would have to take legal action and his response was pretty much "good fucking luck your not getting it" After the filing I told Rage and so far he has over looked it, but the only reason this came about was cause I was banned, but I had to be unbanned by doing more work and hosting that copy of DRP. So pretty much it came down to I had to pay more to be able to have the money able to be spent on me, I wish I could of mentioned that but that happened after I filed the claim but I can mention it if they have to ask.

Ok so with all this out of the way, I am here to say that I am the new sponsor of VS. Since I couldn't host DRP and I am not mad at Rage this is a so called pay back since he wouldn't be able to fucking do anything about it. This means that I will be paying for VS and will most likely be the web techie for it, I have already made a contract that pretty much stated I won't do any shit to VS and yadda yadda yadda kind of deal. RvT and Merrick agreed to it and so it was a surprise for Syra the next morning to know that she was getting a brand new site that is out of touch of Rage or anyone.
And here we go! http://www.virtueoussinners.com/forum/index.php
We will be moving here after we set it up all the way, once that happens this VS here will be put in Read-Only Mode and I will make a copy of the whole site and host it on the new one, this copy won't be able to be integrated into the new forum but it is there for you to get your posts. However I can't get to your PMs so that will not be included there, it is your responsibility to get them before this VS disappears.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The New Sponsor Of VS   The New Sponsor Of VS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:16 am

Also as a PS add on, the group of girls Narpy is talking about is Engel and such. We got in a fight and I banned her. I had reason to the ban but people got mad at me, and we settled it out with the fact that I shouldn't of deleted the posts and that I should of warned her first, however Engel and them where also the people to say that I did the shit to DRP and that is how this rumor got out. I have checked my logs and I never said to them that I did it, it was just her yelling at me for me doing it.

The more you know!
NO FIGHTING!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The New Sponsor Of VS   The New Sponsor Of VS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:20 am

Also another side note: I am 17 however I have told Rage this before, I am not a fucking minor! If I can have fucking sex then why the fucking hell can I not participate in fantasied sexual experiences.
Back to top Go down
Marble
Rookie Sinner
Marble

PostSubject: Re: The New Sponsor Of VS   The New Sponsor Of VS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:21 am

Again? -sigh- Good thing I backed it all up again. This is gonna be a hard transfer for some.
Back to top Go down
Marble
Rookie Sinner
Marble

PostSubject: Re: The New Sponsor Of VS   The New Sponsor Of VS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:26 am

Also while I am here, you sound a lot more composed and less like a whiny bitch that Rage (WHO RAGES HARD) so I am going to take your word for it. I like sensible sounding people.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The New Sponsor Of VS   The New Sponsor Of VS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:31 am

You don't have to back up everything, just the PMs. But this VS should be around for sometime after the transfer. Until something happens that is, but I know you guys are going to love this transfer. I had plans for when I hosted DRP and my Darker Fantasies, but now there both unable to be done so I can get to spread it to you people. Such as personalized subdomains for users along with emails with username@virtueoussinners.com.
Back to top Go down
Marble
Rookie Sinner
Marble

PostSubject: Re: The New Sponsor Of VS   The New Sponsor Of VS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:33 am

Oh so we will keep all the forum posts then? Just lose the PMs?

THE WORLD DOES NOT SEEM SO DARK ANYMORE.

I made a funny.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The New Sponsor Of VS   The New Sponsor Of VS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:43 am

The PMs will be here, this site will still be here. The new one will have a copy of forum posts only just in case this site goes down. So until this site is down you can pop on rover here ead your stuff and pop over there to post and such. If it goes down then you look at the copy I made.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: The New Sponsor Of VS   The New Sponsor Of VS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:14 pm

Woo!!!

-holds up admin badge-

I luv it! It's all pink and shiney!

...and I have nothing tha needs to be transfered so you're all safe. -nodnod-
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: The New Sponsor Of VS   The New Sponsor Of VS Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:02 am

Do we have to recreate our Account names?
And what will happen to this forum?
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The New Sponsor Of VS   The New Sponsor Of VS Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:11 am

It will probably get deleted and yes to your first question
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: The New Sponsor Of VS   The New Sponsor Of VS Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:17 am

So should we still rp here?
Or should we just move to the new place.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The New Sponsor Of VS   The New Sponsor Of VS Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:19 am

The new place would probably be best. In your threads there should be a link to it's location on the new board.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: The New Sponsor Of VS   The New Sponsor Of VS Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:22 am

This place style is much better, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Sponsor Of VS   The New Sponsor Of VS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Sponsor Of VS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtueous Sinners :: Out Of Character :: Member's Lounge-
Jump to: