Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Russian Vodka
Sinner

Location : When online behind my screen and otherwise I'll be screwing some innocent chick or your mom.

Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:00 pm

Terry left her alone in her room as he went to his basket and laid down in it with his eyes closed. He was satsified with his performance with her and he was only tired now.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:30 pm

She woke up in the mornign with her mother shaking her awake, she looked up and got a hug as she felt her mother lookign at her and she said she was fien she just spilt juice and fell sleep before cleaning it up. She stood slowly after her mother had left and fell over onto all fours again as her belly looked a little buldgy.
Back to top Go down
https://virtueoussinners.darkbb.com
Russian Vodka
Sinner

Location : When online behind my screen and otherwise I'll be screwing some innocent chick or your mom.

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:45 pm

Terry was already up and walking around in the garden while sniffing in the scent of his surroundings. He didn't remember much about last nights activites with his owner but he didn't care either. He only felt terrific as he lifted his left back leg and peed on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:55 pm

She struggled to ehr feet as her mother put the blood covered sheet in the laundry and she coughed slightly as she got dressed and walked downstairs slowly after the nights events she was extremly weak in ehr legs. She went out into the garden shutting the sliding door with a snap as she turned and looked at Terry terrified.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:20 pm

Terry noticed her standing there and looking at him. He easily smelled her fear for him but didn't seem to both as he finished peeing and strolled over to her with his tail wagging from side to side in order to keep his balance. He licked her hand softly as if trying to tell her that she shouldn't be afraid of him.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:24 pm

She drew her hand back and backed off slowly as she fell over in the grass her legs open again. She watched him and felt tears as her fear made her back away not getting up still feeling weak from the night before.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:27 pm

Terry noticed her legs being spread apart again but he didn't feel the lust to take her. Instead he ran slowly and gently over and licked her cheek. He didn't want her to be scared of him or afraid of his presence. He wanted her to be confident and happy with being his.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:38 pm

She cried as he kept approaching her "T..Terry go away i hate you!" she cried as she looked at him and pushed him away in anger now hating him for what he did which would easily make him want to hurt her or make her regret her actions and words.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:51 pm

Terry felt hurt for her words and looked at her with a sad face in the hope of her forgiving him for the fact that he mated with her because he had to. He wasn't going to let her keep on pushing him away because he still wanted her.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:04 am

She cried and pushed him away accidentally poking him in the eye with one of them and she knew it would hrut but she wasnt thinkign about him only herself she didnt know dogs could pick up on it.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:10 am

Terry felt her poke him in his eye and the rage of the push made up with him as he bared his teeth in an angry growl. He looked at her with fierce eyes as he then barked once. It wasn't a playful bark. It was a bark that showed her how disappointed and angry with her that he actually was.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:36 am

She looked at him and backed away slowly, she was scared of him now as she cringed at the angry bark. She looked at him and cried as she thought he was going to attack him. She didnt know she would becoem a bitch all the time in her home even when her parents were watching or around Terry would do anything he wanted with ehr and make her do anything.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:06 pm

Terry knew that her parents weren't home but right now he only wanted for her to be safe when he was around. He was going to take her when he wanted to but she was still responsible for it. She had opened up to him and invited him and he hadn't been able to refuse her invitation.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:49 pm

She looked at him and cried as she backed away from him, she was scared of him now, she wasnt before last night but now she had gotten his seed inside her twice in one night she was scared. She looked at him and tried to stand and run from him.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:11 pm

That was probably the worst thing she could do. Running that was. The moment she took off he went after her. He was a lot faster than she was an within a moment he jammed his fangs around her wrist and pulled her to the side in order to make her fall. He was furious and he needed to loosen up with her.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:27 pm

Cries out in pain as she slung to the grounf her wrist bleeding from his fangs. She looked at him and cried as she laid still in pain her wrist hurting alot from his grip on it. She didnt think he would attack her, she thought he loved her since she was his master but she was wrong now she had his teeth in her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:29 am

Terry let her go as he then snerred to her while he kept her pinned to the ground. He wanted her to stop being that scared of her and accept her fate. Otherwise he would surely be as rough as he was last time with her. He felt excitement about her pulse through his body as he thought about forcing her to fuck with him again.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:04 am

She cried and tried to ge him off of her, she didnt like it and wanted to go but he was pinning her to the ground. She looked at him and cried in fear as she laid on her back with him between her legs pinning her down.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:12 am

Terry only kept holding her down as he growled before he then finally gave up. He wasn't in the mood for trying to stop her from disliking him as he sounded like he sighed while he got up and left her with his tail wagging disappointedly from behind him.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:07 am

Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2