Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mistress Seeking Slaves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

Mistress Seeking Slaves Empty
PostSubject: Mistress Seeking Slaves   Mistress Seeking Slaves Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:40 pm

Intro:
Greetings, this is Syra and if you didnt catch my intro then go find it or here will be brief introduction. This is my first and probably only thread for slave recruitment, im seeking slaves as of now and the more the merrier applys. Now ive never done something like this or anything but ive decided that my dominating side needs to be fed. Somethings i would like and others i would not though ill leave it up to you to decided on what you want. I am accepting both male and female slaves though i tend to lean more to girls just because of my personality.

Rules:

1: Loyalty
Loyalty to me is a must, i need to have a slave who will not run off on me in the middle of a relationship, i will negotiate the option of sharing you if you wish it and ask me nicely but other than that Stay Loyal To Me
2:Truth
Now as any basic relationship, i wish the truth i dont care if you make mistakes or anything but lying is not an option, tell me if you messed up or broke a rule i soft punishment might be in order but nothing serious.
3:Attitude
Now as my slave it is important for you to have a good attitude around me and fellow slaves, Roleplays i love disobedience from slaves since it gives me somethign to do but outside i dont want fights between me and you or you and fellow slaves, well if its logical arguments then maybe ill allow it.
4:Relationship
Dont treat this as nothing more than we roleplay, we talk a little relationship, i want everything your stories, your ups and downs. I want to know what makes you tick and what you like to do in the real world. If you have a problem tell me and i can comfort you i want whats best for my slaves i wont have them feeling depressed.
5:Reality
As you know i am your mistress when you come into my world, i wish you to lead a full life but always acknowledge me as your Mistress. When you get a girlfriend/boyfriend if you dont have one then thank me for letting you do so. I want you to elad a life but just remember ime as your owner and Mistress.
6:Obediance
Now unless your a special case, such as the never been tamed care to try type of slave i expect obediance, if i tell you something you do it, i ask what you did today you tell me everything you did. It simple enough that i request this but i dont mind having to break it into the defiant ones.
7:Signatures
Now this is one thing i am open to, if you are a slave of mine i offer to make you a signature that states that and anything else you may need. Ask me here or in pm but if you wish i can make it but if not have Owned By Lady Syra or alternative Owned by Mistress Syra.
8:Avatars
Avatars are negotiable if you would like em to make you and Avatar along with your signature then i will be happy to do so but this is not a neccessity you may have any Avatar you wish to include.
9:Photos
Later in the relationship i will require request a photo of you just so i know my slave the time you give it to me will be decided by you i will not ask for one but rather you give it to me at your own time im any form pm or email. i will not judge you or criticise you because my beliefs are ever one has there own beauty.
10:
To Be Announced

Conclusion
Now thats all the rules ill have for now more will come when i get slaves and eventually need to apply more rules for the growing experience of slave ownership. Now i dont mind if people just hang out here but remember this thread purpose Syra Is Seeking Slaves

Back to top Go down
https://virtueoussinners.darkbb.com
fireglowtigerstrike

PostSubject: Re: Mistress Seeking Slaves   Mistress Seeking Slaves Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:13 am

I'll be You're loyal slave.

For the most part, *smirks*
Back to top Go down
Dragnor

PostSubject: Re: Mistress Seeking Slaves   Mistress Seeking Slaves Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:05 am

Hmmm I almost always am the Dom type, it may be fun to try a sub position if you wish love.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Mistress Seeking Slaves   Mistress Seeking Slaves Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:19 am

well to both of you its a yes but i do command high respect pm me to figure it out
Back to top Go down
https://virtueoussinners.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistress Seeking Slaves   Mistress Seeking Slaves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mistress Seeking Slaves
Page 1 of 1