Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragoon Training (Empress)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

Dragoon Training (Empress) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:25 am

rose sits up a little using her right hand to wipe what was left of dart's cum off of her face. she licked her lips and giggled a little before licking his cum off of her hand. "dont be sorry it was delicious. i would have been angry if you had gotten it anywhere else." she winked at him smiling before getting on top of him again. this time nibbling and kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:40 am

He was surprised by her words, but even more as she forced him back to the ground. His hands once again reaching up cupping her C-sized breasts then pulling her down by them daring her nipples into his mouth sucking on them. His hips moving on their own rubbing her slit with his cock.
Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:08 pm

Rose moans feeling him sucking on her breasts. her favorate spot to be touched. she held his head to her breast and rocked her hips agianst him. it was turning her on so much with him sucking on her breasts. her eyes rolled back as she gave another small moan.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:33 pm

He couldn't help himself He rubbed back against her quickly biting down on her nipples. His hands slid down her sides only to end gripping her ass tightly. His cock getting hard once again rubbing her, wanting to penetrate her tight body since a month before. He pulled away from her breasts. "I never thanked you for saving me against that dragon."
Back to top Go down
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:46 pm

rose looks dart in the eyes and smiles. lust filling her eyes and as dart looks at her he could see a flash of happiness and love dart across her face. "your welcome dart." at first her voice dripped of lust but then it changed. " you have no idea how much that means to me." she then leaned down on dart and gave him a passionate kiss full of love. she broke the kiss and sat up picking up darts cock and slid it inside her very slowly. sucking in a deep breath through gritted teeth from pleasure. "your so filling." she moans getting ready to move.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:41 pm

Dart pushed his hip until their hips met. He rolled over putting her on the bottom, she might have been a great fighter but she was going to feel what he could do in the 'bed' so to speak. He rocked his hips ramming even deeper into her tight snatch his hand went to her breasts and gripped them tightly as his speed picked up. His actions showed exactly why he was accepted by the red-eyed dragon. He took control of them important situations.
Back to top Go down
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:18 pm

rose moaned feeling him go all the way inside her. "ahhhh dart." she liked the show of dominance that he had now. she laid on the ground felling him sliding in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragoon Training (Empress)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2