Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders Empty
PostSubject: Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders   Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:48 am

Well it seems to be hard to get a good role playing going anymore, I know because I have tried countess of times. (I’m 23) most people tend to have limits…which is fine, to each their own. I however want to find a partner not afraid to break away from their limits. Role playing is much more enjoyable when you are not confined to limits. Blood, guts, and gore are not for everyone, buts it’s not something that bothers me. Sex, violence and things that are humiliating just entertains me. However this does not mean I want to engage in a cyber fest…won’t do it.

If you have an idea, great, if not, fear not, I’m sure if we put our heads together we can bang something out. I will say that I play mostly female characters, but with a little convincing I can play a male character. Warning though, my male characters are not lovely pretty boys…oh no. I play them dark and sinister. I do want to stress how much I HATE one liners. I can pretty much match my partner if you feel that you are advanced…I don’t really know what you would call me…guess you will have to just find out huh? I will promise that I put everything into my posts, you won’t be disappointed.

You like romance?...well so do I, but I don’t do love at first sight…I don’t believe in it. I’m a girl who LOVES conflict. Our characters duking it out with words, to the point that they are being cruel to each other is pure awesome in my book. I’m not bothered with a man slapping a woman in role play ( I will hurt any man who tries to abuse me or my friends in the real world) What does not kill my character, will only make her stronger. Bring on the abuse ^_^….ehh., right…moving on now.

If you care to know more about me, my name is Alisa, as I stated I’m 23. I do happen to have somewhat of a life, as I’m a stay home mother. As of late though I have had a lot of time to put into my role plays. If you do strike up an interest and PM me , most likely you will find out that I’m also a bit of an artist. Any character that I play will most likely has a picture to go along with her. I’m also known to do art of pairings….meaning you could walk away with some cool art. This will happen if I really enjoy the role play, and our characters are just that good together.Anyway that is all that I will say for right now. If you have question, feel free to reach me through PM or Yahoo: Raven_Eve23

Pairings

Prince x Princess /slave
Assassin/Princess
King x Queen
Queen x Royal knight heart
Royal Knigh x Dancer
Vampire x Vampire
Naga x Mortal/ Elf
Centaur x Mortal / Elf
Human/ elf x Vampire
High school bad ass x Girl (Talk to me more about this)
Tyrant x Young beauty
Werewolf x Neko
Vampire x Neko
Human x Neko
Psycho x victim
Stalker x victim
God x mortal
Shape shifter (any type) x elf/ mortal
Rock star / stalker
Devil/ Angel ((very dark))
Mortal/ Elf x Furry
Furry x Furry
Goth x Prep
super star x fan
Jock x emo girl
Dragon x any

((Please if you have a pairing that you are craving...ask me. As I said, I'm very open minded, and very relaxed.))

Books

Twilight series
Anita Blake series

Movies ((More base the rp on the idea around the movie))

King Kong heart
Dracula 2000
Sweeney Todd((I have a plot idea))
Labyrinth ((I have a plot idea))

Games

World of Warcraft
City of heros....you play this game...I rp in game
Back to top Go down
Tiberius Reign
Tiberius Reign

PostSubject: Re: Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders   Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:54 am

*Coughs and dangles your collar* Care to start a new roleplay now that I'm going to have the time?
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders   Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:21 am

*Smiles looking at collar* I could never say no to you *chuckles lifting the hair away from my neck* What did you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Tiberius Reign
Tiberius Reign

PostSubject: Re: Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders   Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:32 am

Let's discuss this in private. *Collars her and walks away while she follows on the leash*.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders   Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:26 am

*Smiles* Bump
Back to top Go down
Sir. Will Shashuko
Rookie Sinner
Sir. Will Shashuko

PostSubject: Re: Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders   Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:51 am

Hm..you got quite a list there and I agree about breaking ones limits from time to time, Kudos to you, I for one am trying to break my nice guy streak in rping, from being the domanate master, or the kidnapper or the vicious Vampire, to hell with the hot, pail skinned sex symbol. Bwahaha..anyways I'd be entrested in a Stalker/Victim.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

Location : When online behind my screen and otherwise I'll be screwing some innocent chick or your mom.

PostSubject: Re: Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders   Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:34 am

You got yourself a proper RP'er in me if you're up for trying something with a band rivalising against another band but where romance will slowly entwine between the bassist (my char) in one band and a person from the other band (your char) even though they fight a lot when they're in their groups.

PM me if you wanna try and work the details out.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders   Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:49 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders   Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:51 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
grendachan
Rookie Sinner
grendachan

PostSubject: Re: Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders   Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:59 pm

Would you be interested in a nice girl / girl rp? I have LOTS of ideas..and I also love character based games with lots of lead up. Please PM me if you'd like to talk more about this. ^_^v

Grenda.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders   Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:21 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders   Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:39 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders   Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:02 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders   Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:21 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders   Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:50 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders   Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:59 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders   Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come on! Raven-Eve is waiting, I want you bleeders
Page 1 of 1